Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] FAILCoin | This thread will not be followed!  (Read 68233 times)
zugvogel21

Activity: 995
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 01:32:21 PM

So I take it this is the fail coin that was released few months ago... Great to hear its alive got 150,000,000 knocked around on a hard drive.   Yeah!

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 01:35:23 PM

So I take it this is the fail coin that was released few months ago... Great to hear its alive got 150,000,000 knocked around on a hard drive.   Yeah!

Nice to have you back. Wink We liked the idea of FAIL and we are now trying to revive it.

HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:45:47 PM

sell 240kk failcoins, pm offers

Go to Swisscex - FAIL/LTC and FAIL/DOGE alive and well.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:47:10 PM

Awesome man! Hold on to those coins - its nearly impossible to mine that many now and the price is immensely undervalued accordingly due to most people having no clue that FAIL exists! That's all set to change though.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:45:31 PM

Moolah is taking over Mintpal. It's a big news and we announce it here too.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 08:25:45 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 08:55:45 AM by spartak_t

DarkCash was a coin born just 4 days ago, within no time it was listed on Cryptsy and Poloniex (not mentioning Bittrex and Bter). Those are exchanges (especially Cryptsy) to which I (and many people) trust the most, but look what happened, the developer left " the project" and now there are hundreds of people who lost their money.

I personally thought that there must be some reason for those exchanges to list the coin that fast, to me that is the biggest EPIC FAILURE since MtGox and I'm not talking only about the money here. That is the reason why FAILCoin exists.

I've read so many opinions with claims like: "Hey, you can't succeed with that name..", but people just don't understand our real position, they don't understand our claim that "FAIL was created as an answer to the hundreds of new coins, which were created for the benefit of a few people, and to fail the rest." Why?

Because people are sheeps and lets not lie to each other....... cryptocurrencies are a way for many people to "get rich quick". They dream for BIG profits, cars, houses, boats etc... The truth is that nowadays cryptocurrencies are a way for developers and exchanges to make money on yours back. What is going on lately? I'll tell you, lets make a X234565 algo coin which can't be mined by ASICs, lets then make it PoS so you will be able to keep your coins in the wallet and make profit (Yeah, right... keep them so the sell walls are thin which gives great advantage for pumping), lets us have ATM and anonymity (NOBODY will know that you are the one sending coins....... just marvellous) and just "play long term". Long term?! EPIC ROFL! Bitcointalk MUST prevent newbies to post threads about new coins, exchanges MUST STOP listing coins that easy. You are hurting our world and YOUR business!

Soon FAILCoin will prove it's position and people will really understand that they are the ones (I've said it so many times.....) who give real value to cryptos.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Spartak Tomanov

HoldTheLine

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:21:42 AM

DarkCash was a coin born just 4 days ago, within no time it was listed on Cryptsy and Poloniex (not mentioning Bittrex and Bter). Those are exchanges (especially Cryptsy) to which I (and many people) trust the most, but look what happened, the developer left " the project" and now there are hundreds of people who lost their money.

I personally thought that there must be some reason for those exchanges to list the coin that fast, to me that is the biggest EPIC FAILURE since MtGox and I'm not talking only about the money here. That is the reason why FAILCoin exists.

I've read so many opinions with claims like: "Hey, you can't succeed with that name..", but people just don't understand our real position, they don't understand our claim that "FAIL was created as an answer to the hundreds of new coins, which were created for the benefit of a few people, and to fail the rest." Why?

Because people are sheeps and lets not lie to each other....... cryptocurrencies are a way for many people to "get rich quick". They dream for BIG profits, cars, houses, boats etc... The truth is that nowadays cryptocurrencies are a way for developers and exchanges to make money on yours back. What is going on lately? I'll tell you, lets make a X234565 algo coin which can't be mined by ASICs, lets then make it PoS so you will be able to keep your coins in the wallet and make profit (Yeah, right... keep them so the sell walls are thin which gives great advantage for pumping), lets us have ATM and anonymity (NOBODY will know that you are the one sending coins....... just marvellous) and just "play long term". Long term?! EPIC ROFL! Bitcointalk MUST prevent newbies to post threads about new coins, exchanges MUST STOP listing coins that easy. You are hurting our world and YOUR business!

Soon FAILCoin will prove it's position and people will really understand that they are the ones (I've said it so many times.....) who give real value to cryptos.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Spartak Tomanov

Well said brother. I too have been concerned at the level and extent of the scamming going on in the Alt community. Concealcoin, Vastcoin, Shieldcoin - amongst countless others - all scams that were created soley to extract money from the average man and woman and pump the wallets of those behind the scenes. FAIL has a real opportunity to appeal to those who have been burned on one of these scams as it never going to be any cheaper than it is currently and has a great community that isn't going anywhere.

I had an idea earlier today - I remember seeing in the past an idea by a coin called 'Delete coin'. Basically it was set up with a similar idea to FAIL, an answer to the many scamcoins out there that have left people holding bags of worthless coins. The idea behind it was that you could surrender your scamcoins and exchange them for DELETE coins at a certain exchange rate. Now I don't know the details of how it all worked but I believe that we could do somethign similar - I know a couple of members here had the idea of giving away coins to people on the street. May I suggest that in addition to that - put aside maybe 50% of the coins that you were going to use for this project and promote to those who have been left holding bags of useless coins that they can 'surrender' those bags in exchange for FAIL!

I think this is a great way to not only increase the size of our community and give those who have been burned a chance to be apart of a REAL community, but also serves the purpose of 'giving away' coins and looks REALLY good to anyone dropping by to see what this coin has going for it.

What do you guys think? I can't think of a better way to advertise our coin and spread good will to everyone who has had the misfortune of getting burned in the past! Remember those who are given FAIL in exchange for their scam coins will no doubt be singing our praises across the threads here and elsewhere on the internet - there is no greater publicity than that from a happy customer! =D

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:57:33 AM

Well said brother. I too have been concerned at the level and extent of the scamming going on in the Alt community. Concealcoin, Vastcoin, Shieldcoin - amongst countless others - all scams that were created soley to extract money from the average man and woman and pump the wallets of those behind the scenes. FAIL has a real opportunity to appeal to those who have been burned on one of these scams as it never going to be any cheaper than it is currently and has a great community that isn't going anywhere.

I had an idea earlier today - I remember seeing in the past an idea by a coin called 'Delete coin'. Basically it was set up with a similar idea to FAIL, an answer to the many scamcoins out there that have left people holding bags of worthless coins. The idea behind it was that you could surrender your scamcoins and exchange them for DELETE coins at a certain exchange rate. Now I don't know the details of how it all worked but I believe that we could do somethign similar - I know a couple of members here had the idea of giving away coins to people on the street. May I suggest that in addition to that - put aside maybe 50% of the coins that you were going to use for this project and promote to those who have been left holding bags of useless coins that they can 'surrender' those bags in exchange for FAIL!

I think this is a great way to not only increase the size of our community and give those who have been burned a chance to be apart of a REAL community, but also serves the purpose of 'giving away' coins and looks REALLY good to anyone dropping by to see what this coin has going for it.

What do you guys think? I can't think of a better way to advertise our coin and spread good will to everyone who has had the misfortune of getting burned in the past! Remember those who are given FAIL in exchange for their scam coins will no doubt be singing our praises across the threads here and elsewhere on the internet - there is no greater publicity than that from a happy customer! =D

Hmm... I like the idea though it will be VERY difficult to accomplish in your way. Imagine how many wallets we need to run and watch out. Smiley It will be better if we find a way people to prove us that they got scammed with certain coin, then we can "calculate" their loss and send them FAIL coins. Personally I don't have any problems to send from my own coins for free. In that way people will have the chance to return their investments, but they have to work with our community. FAIL can skyrocket if we have 1-2% of scammed people involved in our community. I will discuss your idea with our community.

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 11:54:07 AM

I remember 'DeleteCoin' and I do like the idea. Alot of people shouted out 'scam' when they seen this coin, thinking the Dev would just cash in any coins sent in but overall I think the idea is great.

It's a way to give something back to the community who have been scammed by many of these coins. I am willing to contribute and help where needed.

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 12:02:43 PM

I remember 'DeleteCoin' and I do like the idea. Alot of people shouted out 'scam' when they seen this coin, thinking the Dev would just cash in any coins sent in but overall I think the idea is great.

It's a way to give something back to the community who have been scammed by many of these coins. I am willing to contribute and help where needed.

Then if its possible I will contact the guys who worked (or still working idk) on Delete and I will ask them to join our community. We need honest people.. success will follow.

HoldTheLine

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:13:31 PM

Then if its possible I will contact the guys who worked (or still working idk) on Delete and I will ask them to join our community. We need honest people.. success will follow.

That's awesome guys! I found the DeleteCoin thread and notice they have a calculation that can be used to determine how many FAIL a person should receive. I suggest however that we improve on that and in addition to coming up with a '2.0' version of this idea require that those who want to surrender their scam coins provide evidence of what they purchased, how many, when, and at what price. We don't want abusers buying the coins now and exchanging for FAIL. It should be an initiative to help out those who TRULY were scammed or innocently bought a dud coin. I also suggest we place an upper limit on the number of coins each person can receive.

I'm sure there are many ways people could abuse this proposed 'good will' initiative but I'm equally sure that we as a community can come up with solutions!

I think we are in a much better position to take this idea forward now - especially with the imminent multipool launch, it will give those who do receive FAIL a clear incentive to hold those coins rather than selling them as soon as they get them.

We could even avoid that risk altogether by creating an approach similar to KarmaShares - where users sent in their KARMA to be held by the Karmashares LLC for long term investment. That sort of idea could well work here but in a far more simplified model. Users send in scam coins, we 'assign' them an amount of FAIL from 'the stack' - those coins belong to them but they are held in the community's wallet for long term 'safe deposit'.

No dumpings & Happy customers who have got a free long term investment.

All just ideas - let's all try and contribute as many ideas as possible and together fine tune it to a position where we all believe it could work!
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 02:31:42 PM

That's awesome guys! I found the DeleteCoin thread and notice they have a calculation that can be used to determine how many FAIL a person should receive. I suggest however that we improve on that and in addition to coming up with a '2.0' version of this idea require that those who want to surrender their scam coins provide evidence of what they purchased, how many, when, and at what price. We don't want abusers buying the coins now and exchanging for FAIL. It should be an initiative to help out those who TRULY were scammed or innocently bought a dud coin. I also suggest we place an upper limit on the number of coins each person can receive.

I'm sure there are many ways people could abuse this proposed 'good will' initiative but I'm equally sure that we as a community can come up with solutions!

I think we are in a much better position to take this idea forward now - especially with the imminent multipool launch, it will give those who do receive FAIL a clear incentive to hold those coins rather than selling them as soon as they get them.

We could even avoid that risk altogether by creating an approach similar to KarmaShares - where users sent in their KARMA to be held by the Karmashares LLC for long term investment. That sort of idea could well work here but in a far more simplified model. Users send in scam coins, we 'assign' them an amount of FAIL from 'the stack' - those coins belong to them but they are held in the community's wallet for long term 'safe deposit'.

All just ideas - let's all try and contribute as many ideas as possible and together fine tune it to a position where we all believe it could work!

Some people will try to abuse the idea for sure. At the moment we have other important work to finish, but together we will eventually find simple solution. My vision is kinda different tho. We can create "SPC" - Scammed People's Club (something like AA Club Smiley) were people can share their pain and receive coins. This is no joke. There are many people who were not just scammed, but entirely robbed and they are not around anymore.

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 02:40:12 PM

Some people will try to abuse the idea for sure. At the moment we have other important work to finish, but together we will eventually find simple solution. My vision is kinda different tho. We can create "SPC" - Scammed People's Club (something like AA Club Smiley) were people can share their pain and receive coins. This is no joke. There are many people who were not just scammed, but entirely robbed and they are not around anymore.

Now I do like that idea, I do know alot of people that have been scammed (and I have been scammed a few times) and to create an 'exclusive club' is brilliant - (Maybe not the best word for me to use). Giving people something back for their bad luck,will be a good community boost. 

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
HoldTheLine

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:12:12 PM

Absolutely - lets get what needs to get done out the way before properly investigating this idea - but Im glad you all like it! This is the best part of a healthy community, bringing in new ideas and new takes on old ones - together we can make FAIL the best Scrypt Altcoin on the market.

You were right about staying with Scrypt - we need the ASIC mining power for constant buy pressure. There will be many people who have purchased massive Scrypt Mining Farms and no longer are making a profit on Litecoin - lets give them a coin that they can not only participate in and help improve - but also make a greater profit.

I see FAIL hitting around 30 Litoshi after 1 week once the Multipool is fully operational. From there it should have increased enough for Bittrex or Mintpal to place it on their exchange and allow us to reach a far greater proportion of the crypto trading world.

Its such an absolute steal at this price - We have more people than ever lining up to buy CLOAK for example which has gone from around 7000 to 188,000 in just a couple of months - if they knew of FAIL they would be all of it!

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 09:44:32 AM

Absolutely - lets get what needs to get done out the way before properly investigating this idea - but Im glad you all like it! This is the best part of a healthy community, bringing in new ideas and new takes on old ones - together we can make FAIL the best Scrypt Altcoin on the market.

You were right about staying with Scrypt - we need the ASIC mining power for constant buy pressure. There will be many people who have purchased massive Scrypt Mining Farms and no longer are making a profit on Litecoin - lets give them a coin that they can not only participate in and help improve - but also make a greater profit.

I see FAIL hitting around 30 Litoshi after 1 week once the Multipool is fully operational. From there it should have increased enough for Bittrex or Mintpal to place it on their exchange and allow us to reach a far greater proportion of the crypto trading world.

Its such an absolute steal at this price - We have more people than ever lining up to buy CLOAK for example which has gone from around 7000 to 188,000 in just a couple of months - if they knew of FAIL they would be all of it!

Forget the price, because it is not important now. I alone can buy all sell orders on Swisscex and bring FAIL to more than 30 litoshi, put all of my ASICs to mine FAIL, call some friends and create hype, but that is not the way. We need multipool so we can raise the price like community. I've already said it that it will be pump, but healthy one. All we need now is gaining power in our community, share ideas and make them possible. Your idea about giving out coins to scammed people is nice and it will be done one way or another. Basically our community took over FAIL because of that. I don't know if FAIL turns out into the best scrypt alt on the market, but surely some things will change soon.

LordPaco

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:45:06 PM

Looks like I just picked up another 500mil and more at 1 litoshi  Grin

Whoever did that will soon regret it. I'm at work give me a few hours to put up the 1 litoshi wall again.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 09:56:06 PM

Whoever did that will soon regret it. I'm at work give me a few hours to put up the 1 litoshi wall again.

You are in very good position. I personally don't want to do it, because our expectations is people to believe in FAIL... really. Thanks for your support.. soon you will make 2nd pizzeria. Smiley

HoldTheLine

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:31:25 AM

You are in very good position. I personally don't want to do it, because our expectations is people to believe in FAIL... really. Thanks for your support.. soon you will make 2nd pizzeria. Smiley

Lucky man!
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:59:02 AM

I wonder when people will realise that the coin will never go below 1 Litoshi and to sell 1 Billion coins for 1 Litoshi is a profoundly stupid decision!

Seriously people - I have over 25 LTC invested in FAIL now and I am prepared to invest another 50 once the multipool is up and running. I know I'm not the only one too!

Be smart with your FAIL - hold on to them. Selling for 1 Litoshi is like throwing them away. May as well donate them at that price!
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 09:32:44 AM

Dear FAILers,

We have something which is REVOLUTIONARY! My partner Ivan Nikolov in Cryptoventures has invented a device which is a scanner for ATM. It's not just a scanner... it's a scanner which scans your veins in your hand and it takes 0.2 seconds for you to be recognized. His company is VAT registered and has the patent for it. No PIN codes, no fingerprints. It can't be stolen! We will present it in details to the cryptoworld by the end of this month.

P.S. Multipool will be launched next week. We're sorry, but our devs are really busy and we want to do it right.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: