Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] FAILCoin | This thread will not be followed!  (Read 68235 times)
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 04:55:39 PM

Has MineP.IT FAIL pool FAILed?

It is not working atm, but I will talk with Danz0r (the owner of the pool). I trust him so there should be no problems imo.

Yes, he's cool - he's resolved several issues for me since I've been using the pool...  Cool

Sorry for lack of updates on this. I've had some personal issues that have taken most of my time recently.

We've had to disable the pool temporarily as it was using huge amounts of CPU. I think it's mainly because the database has grown so large. I'll need to either do some maintenance on the DB or move the pool to a different server - just not had the time over the last few days. Hopefully will be able to sort it within the next day or two.

I'll post back here once it's back up and running again.

Thanks, Dan. Please keep us posted.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:50:19 AM

Hey Everyone!

Have been doing more research into the value of coins with a similar or greater number of total coins compared to FAIL.

What I have found is seriously inspiring if you are a long term supporter/investor or thinking of investing a few bucks in FAIL.

Pandacoin (PND) - 100 Billion Total Coins - Peak price of 40 Satoshi - Stable price between 2 and 10 Satoshi over the past 6 Months - Current Price of 1 Satoshi - DEAD

Karmacoin (KARM) - 92 Billion Total Coins - Peak price of 20 Satoshi - Stable price between 2 and 5 Satoshi since repairing - Current price of 3 Satoshi - ALIVE

Mooncoin - 384 Billion Total Coins - Peak price of 38 Satoshi - Stable price between 5 and 20 Litoshi - Current price of 3 Litoshi - DEAD

Fedoracoin (TIPS) - 500 Billion Total Coins - Peak price of around 110 Litoshi on listing - Stable price between 4 and 14 Litoshi - Current price of 4 Litoshi - ALIVE

- All of these coins have a greater total number of coins vs. FAIL
- 2 of them are no longer appear to be in development, 2 of them are still alive, all of them are worth considerably more than FAIL is right now.

What does this mean?

It means that FAIL is probably the best coin out there to throw a few spare dollars at to see what happens. We all know what happens when a coin gets picked up by one of the big three exchanges (Crytpsy, Mintpal and Bittrex), if they are undervalued at the time of listing they are bought up and the price shoots up over 1000%, if they are overvalued at the time of the listing they get dumped.

FAIL is grossly undervalued. Even if the coin were dead (and it is very much alive) it would STILL be undervalued.

The only thing holding the price back is the fact that none of the exchanges with any substantial volume have us listed.

Once the Multipool starts to work its magic don't be surprised if we start getting noticed around the Crypto community. Whenever a coin is greatly undervalued it attracts traders who will push hard to have listed on one of the big three exchanges. I believe Bittrex is our best shot at this stage - they have shown a tendency to list coins in recent weeks that have strong mining support - look at all the scam coins they have listed (Conceal, VAST, Shield etc) simply because they are being mined en masse.

Do some research, have a look at the coins I listed, notice how except Karma none are even comparable to FAIL in terms of development or community outlook for the future.

Don't be surprise to see 50 Litoshi + by August. Even 1 Satoshi is a good buy for this coin right now - especially taking into account the near impossibility to mine coins by the millions now.

I suggest we rally around Swisscex at this stage and ensure the price remains on a stable incline - stability upwards is the best way to get put on those larger exchanges outside of direct action. If we can bring volume to Swisscex (great little exchange but unused mostly) perhaps they could return the favor and tweet about us or something equally beneficial.

Excited for the future and for the growth of the FAIL community in the coming weeks and months ahead! Keep making the coin known in as many forums and chatrooms as you can - remember that the No. 1 thing crypto folks go in for is a bargain!

FAIL on!
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 05:08:15 AM

Hey Everyone!

Have been doing more research into the value of coins with a similar or greater number of total coins compared to FAIL.

What I have found is seriously inspiring if you are a long term supporter/investor or thinking of investing a few bucks in FAIL.

Pandacoin (PND) - 100 Billion Total Coins - Peak price of 40 Satoshi - Stable price between 2 and 10 Satoshi over the past 6 Months - Current Price of 1 Satoshi - DEAD

Karmacoin (KARM) - 92 Billion Total Coins - Peak price of 20 Satoshi - Stable price between 2 and 5 Satoshi since repairing - Current price of 3 Satoshi - ALIVE

Mooncoin - 384 Billion Total Coins - Peak price of 38 Satoshi - Stable price between 5 and 20 Litoshi - Current price of 3 Litoshi - DEAD

Fedoracoin (TIPS) - 500 Billion Total Coins - Peak price of around 110 Litoshi on listing - Stable price between 4 and 14 Litoshi - Current price of 4 Litoshi - ALIVE

- 2 of them are no longer appear to be in development, 2 of them are still alive, all of them are worth considerably more than FAIL is right now.

What does this mean?

It means that FAIL is probably the best coin out there to throw a few spare dollars at to see what happens. We all know what happens when a coin gets picked up by one of the big three exchanges (Crytpsy, Mintpal and Bittrex), if they are undervalued at the time of listing they are bought up and the price shoots up over 1000%, if they are overvalued at the time of the listing they get dumped.

FAIL is grossly undervalued. Even if the coin were dead (and it is very much alive) it would STILL be undervalued.

The only thing holding the price back is the fact that none of the exchanges with any substantial volume have us listed.

Once the Multipool starts to work its magic don't be surprised if we start getting noticed around the Crypto community. Whenever a coin is greatly undervalued it attracts traders who will push hard to have listed on one of the big three exchanges. I believe Bittrex is our best shot at this stage - they have shown a tendency to list coins in recent weeks that have strong mining support - look at all the scam coins they have listed (Conceal, VAST, Shield etc) simply because they are being mined en masse.

Do some research, have a look at the coins I listed, notice how except Karma none are even comparable to FAIL in terms of development or community outlook for the future.

Don't be surprise to see 50 Litoshi + by August. Even 1 Satoshi is a good buy for this coin right now - especially taking into account the near impossibility to mine coins by the millions now.

I suggest we rally around Swisscex at this stage and ensure the price remains on a stable incline - stability upwards is the best way to get put on those larger exchanges outside of direct action. If we can bring volume to Swisscex (great little exchange but unused mostly) perhaps they could return the favor and tweet about us or something equally beneficial.

Excited for the future and for the growth of the FAIL community in the coming weeks and months ahead! Keep making the coin known in as many forums and chatrooms as you can - remember that the No. 1 thing crypto folks go in for is a bargain!

FAIL on!

You forgot the coin who started all - DOGE. Wink Btw imo TIPS is dead too. Yes, there are some people who try to revive it, but most of the community just gave up. I know that, because I followed it from its launch in December last year. We are going to be noticed and in that I'm pretty sure, but future will show what will happen with FAIL. Our main advantage is that we can control the market in some way. I already talked with Bittrex weeks ago, but I told them that we are going to ask to be listed there when we look "more beautiful" (fork, community, services etc...).

P.S. What is your nationality?

HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:11:34 AM

Hey Everyone!

What does this mean?

FAIL on!
how did you work out panda is dead.maybe go into panda forum and on there irc.they are more alive than all the others you mentioned.and you forgot Mintcoin

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 05:24:39 AM

how did you work out panda is dead.maybe go into panda forum and on there irc.they are more alive than all the others you mentioned.and you forgot Mintcoin

HunterS, he's kinda right. They may be active, but that don't change the fact that MANY people lost their money when PND was pumped (several times). Look at the price and trading volume. Personally I don't like any animal, country or color coins. The only one who has success at the moment is BC (and RDD.. if we can count it as "colorcoin").

HoldTheLine

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:31:19 AM

Hey Everyone!

What does this mean?

FAIL on!

I worked it out from the fact the volume has all but disappeared and the price has dropped and not recovered. Along with the observation that there doesn't seem to much planned for the coin from a brief look (the same look 99% of traders would give a coin when checking it out).

The coin was a direct response to Wolong's PANDA - essentially the same coin but without the premine. Both have decline to be both insignificant and downward trending for the foreseeable future.

Panda is not more alive than KARMA - on that point you are wrong.

But that is neither here nor there, the fact is FAIL is undervalued and the $10 on FAIL is a darn sight better than $10 on any of the above at this point in time.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:34:44 AM

HunterS, he's kinda right. They may be active, but that don't change the fact that MANY people lost their money when PND was pumped (several times). Look at the price and trading volume. Personally I don't like any animal, country or color coins. The only one who has success at the moment is BC (and RDD.. if we can count it as "colorcoin").

Blackcoin is an interesting beast. The whole thing imploded with the 'IconicExpert' fiasco but the community - much like FAIL's community - has not let it die off. The volume is still right up there even if the price is not.

Plenty of coins to observe and take pointers from. If FAIL investigates WHY the top coins are so popular right now and then looks at how some of those qualities could be brought into FAIL then there is no reason why we shouldn't see some seriously high gains over the next 3 months. The only coins that appear to stand still or decline are those that don't want to adapt to the market - DOGE and Litecoin are the best examples there.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 08:16:08 AM

Blackcoin is an interesting beast. The whole thing imploded with the 'IconicExpert' fiasco but the community - much like FAIL's community - has not let it die off. The volume is still right up there even if the price is not.

Plenty of coins to observe and take pointers from. If FAIL investigates WHY the top coins are so popular right now and then looks at how some of those qualities could be brought into FAIL then there is no reason why we shouldn't see some seriously high gains over the next 3 months. The only coins that appear to stand still or decline are those that don't want to adapt to the market - DOGE and Litecoin are the best examples there.

It seems that you are not following LTC. Yes, the price is not $40 like in December, but imo LTC is really long term investment. I for example am following LTC, not BTC. Why? It's quite simple. Hashrate and therefore diff. of LTC is rising every week. Most of the people who have ASICs are mining it directly. By the end of the year LTC will become rare, because of the large ASICs which will hit the market. That is why we decided to leave FAIL as scrypt, because it's network can be more easily supported.

HoldTheLine

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:14:20 AM

It seems that you are not following LTC. Yes, the price is not $40 like in December, but imo LTC is really long term investment. I for example am following LTC, not BTC. Why? It's quite simple. Hashrate and therefore diff. of LTC is rising every week. Most of the people who have ASICs are mining it directly. By the end of the year LTC will become rare, because of the large ASICs which will hit the market. That is why we decided to leave FAIL as scrypt, because it's network can be more easily supported.

Yes well we shall see Re: LTC , would be good for it to succeed but there are better coins out there more deserving of the number two spot atm. Cloak is probably the best of the bunch right now but no one can really tell with these things.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:48:23 PM

Looks like FAIL is picking up a bit of steam! Someone wanting to join the Billionaire's club before the Multipool launch huh? Welcome! Cheesy

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 06:49:57 PM

Good to see FAIL keeping up good volume on SwissCEX.

FAIL ON!

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
HoldTheLine

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:21:38 PM

FAIL ON!

Any idea when the Multipool is launching Bates? What's happening? Smiley
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 09:07:11 AM

FAIL ON!

One of the devs who is dealing with multipool told me that he is going to miss for some days and we will be delayed... again. Maybe he have some personal issues, but I think that next week everything should be fine.  We don't want to fix the code and launch the multipool. Everything must be finished at the same time.

HoldTheLine

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:33:17 AM

FAIL ON!

One of the devs who is dealing with multipool told me that he is going to miss for some days and we will be delayed... again. Maybe he have some personal issues, but I think that next week everything should be fine.  We don't want to fix the code and launch the multipool. Everything must be finished at the same time.

That's understandable. Quite right, best to get everything working as it should be and launch at the same time for maximum effect. The Multipool with the dedicated ASIC's will not only provide constant buy pressure but it will allow people to get behind it and add their own mining rigs to it with confidence that their coins will increase in value.

The future looks bright for this coin - proud to be a holder and supporter!
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 10:53:40 AM

FAIL ON!

That's understandable. Quite right, best to get everything working as it should be and launch at the same time for maximum effect. The Multipool with the dedicated ASIC's will not only provide constant buy pressure but it will allow people to get behind it and add their own mining rigs to it with confidence that their coins will increase in value.

The future looks bright for this coin - proud to be a holder and supporter!

Thank you for the understanding. We want to be completely transparent and we will always tell the truth even if it's not always the best "business move".

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 11:15:24 AM

Good news. One of the devs just wrote me on IRC that they are in the middle of server-room migration and they work together since Wednesday (despite they are from different countries). He told me that next week everything will be ready and running, but I'm not gonna tell you exact days as of this moment. Thanks for the patience!

Best regards,
Spartak

franckuestein
Legendary

Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 11:57:42 AM

Good news. One of the devs just wrote me on IRC that they are in the middle of server-room migration and they work together since Wednesday (despite they are from different countries). He told me that next week everything will be ready and running, but I'm not gonna tell you exact days as of this moment. Thanks for the patience!

Best regards,
Spartak

Great news! Let's see what they can do and if the development it's so strong to start a new era on FAILCoin  Cheesy
Can you reply with some of the new features or they're just working on the multipool? Shocked

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
HoldTheLine

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:12:10 PM

Best regards,
Spartak

Fantastic - Keep up the great work!
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 12:27:54 PM

Best regards,
Spartak

Great news! Let's see what they can do and if the development it's so strong to start a new era on FAILCoin  Cheesy
Can you reply with some of the new features or they're just working on the multipool? Shocked

We haven't spoken in details, because we are not developers. I just told them to do their best and they promised that they will. Smiley Both of the devs are really smart and kind guys so we believe in their words. One thing which is certain is that their priority is fixing the errors in code and launching the multipool, because those are the most important things at the moment. Everything else (like "fancy" features) will be added after time (weeks, month for example). FAIL must have stable wallet, network and of course - price. I can name dozens of coins which have GREAT features, but they struggle in price. At the end.. this is business.

P.S. We are continuing to gather members for our community so everyone can feel free to offer us his help.

kmanov

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:05:08 PM

sell 240kk failcoins, pm offers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: