Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] Website Designs, Graphics. Will help host sites!  (Read 1859 times)
Clarithium (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2011, 02:28:12 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2011, 01:42:12 AM by Clarithium

Websites done so far
http://bitcoinexchange.cc

Hello, my name is Jusin and I design websites. I have a subscription to http://dreamtemplate.com and I can design and create, customize and modify any template on that site to your liking and even walk you through the steps to host a the website. We can communicate over any instant messaging service, emails, calls, or ventrilo.

I can edit a little in Adobe Flash (nothing too too fancy, still learning) and I also have very nice skills in photoshop for creating logos and designs.

The winning bid gets the full service, including any future modifications you want (with a small charge for each modification. Like 1-2 bitcoins for a redesign, creating a new website, ect. Im not looking to screw people over, just make a business)

Here are some examples of my design:

Currently, the two websites I had put a lot of work into came off the internet. My copies of the sites are at work, so i'll grab the templates and host them somewhere for people to check out.

Price is negotiable honestly, i'm doing this for fun.  But serious offers though, if i'm going to commit hours of work into a website don't offer 4 BTC.

How to contact me
~~~~~~~~~~~~
PM me
Xfire: Jutt19053
Email: L337IsJustin@gmail.com

Discussions below Smiley

I make websites for bitcoins! Will help you host!Click Here
Bitcoin Mining Rigs
1CrNUxx8E9ds1jQ1dexp9FFjhcuUqupdmN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Clarithium (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2011, 11:40:49 AM

Bump for business Smiley

I make websites for bitcoins! Will help you host!Click Here
Bitcoin Mining Rigs
1CrNUxx8E9ds1jQ1dexp9FFjhcuUqupdmN
Vasco
Donator

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 08:54:26 PM

I hired Clarithium to do the layout for my site: www.bitcoinexchange.cc

I couldn't be happier. He worked with me through the whole process and had a very fast turnaround time.

Highly recommended!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: