Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitPanda.com is arguably the most convenient way to sell BTC and receive EUR.  (Read 7117 times)
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 10:10:30 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2016, 03:15:06 PM by TwinWinNerD

Hello,

At https://www.bitpanda.com[1] you can sell Bitcoin:
* up to 500€ per day
* with only an email address needed
* The charged fee is around 1%
* Same day SEPA processing

What do you think?

Regards,
Paul Klanschek
CEO Coinimal Gmbh

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:50:36 PM

similir to kraken right?

you could maybe rise the 500 up per day to 1k at least, it would be better

fee seems high compared to kraken, but i like the fast SEPA

does it require documentation? it's really important for me
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 01:21:09 PM

similir to kraken right?

Kraken may ask for ID even with lower amounts, this is due to the fact that they indeed hold your funds, we never do that.

You need to register using an email address, that's it.

As for the 500€ per day, we might raise that in the future. For now its 500€ unverified and 5000€ for verified users. But that is per account Wink

PS: we don't charge any direct fees, just the price on the site is about 1% lower than bitstamp.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:51:12 PM

similir to kraken right?

Kraken may ask for ID even with lower amounts, this is due to the fact that they indeed hold your funds, we never do that.

As for the 500€ per day, we might raise that in the future. For now its 500€ unverified and 5000€ for verified users. But that is per account Wink

PS: we don't charge any direct fees, just the price on the site is about 1% lower than bitstamp.

actually kraken ask for id, only for amount above $2k per day or 10k per month

oh 5k for verified it's good, for verified you mean just name and address right?

just tried to verifiy, it ask me the id, so i guess that ask my question, but i like the site anyway, i'll try in the future to use it
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 01:53:01 PM

similir to kraken right?

actually kraken ask for id, only for amount above $2k per day or 10k per month

oh 5k for verified it's good, for verified you mean just name and address right?

Verified is fully verified as in documents submitted, this has to be done, because we are shipping out bitcoins instantly after they are bought.

But I agree that the daily limit for selling bitcoins should be higher, I will talk to the team now.

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:07:40 PM

How do you deal with fraud?  E.g stolen bankaccounts. Also stolen scans of ID cards seems not a problem for scammers.

As far as I know, if just a single fraud happen, your receiving bank account gets shut down (that's why I do not trade p2p).
So how do you prevent such things or why your bank acounts get not shut down?

edit:
and also how do you solved the problem of money transmitter license? At least at germany you should need a Bafin license, which is not easy to get.
Even for private p2p trading it is very risky to do that without a license, so how do you solved this?

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 04:09:28 PM

How do you deal with fraud?  E.g stolen bankaccounts. Also stolen scans of ID cards seems not a problem for scammers.

As far as I know, if just a single fraud happen, your receiving bank account gets shut down (that's why I do not trade p2p).

When customers want to buy BTC from us, they have to get their account verified, so that what you said, doesn't happen.

This thread was about selling BTC, in that case only our bank account is involved and there is no fraud or charge-back risk.

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:11:15 PM

How do you deal with fraud?  E.g stolen bankaccounts. Also stolen scans of ID cards seems not a problem for scammers.

This thread was about selling BTC, in that case only our bank account is involved and there is no fraud or charge-back risk.
ah sry, I thought it is a general coinimal thread... I editet my post with another question about license...

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 11:19:02 AM

We updated the verification levels. Now you can increase your daily cashout limit even higher without fully verifying your account.

Verification Levels

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:14:44 PM

Im glad i found this topic in this "mud" of faucets , good luck and ill try your service soon!
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:15:49 PM

Im glad i found this topic in this "mud" of faucets , good luck and ill try your service soon!

There isn't a single faucet on this page of this section Roll Eyes
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 02:52:42 PM

Hey guys,

https://www.coinimal.com is doing a promotion for the rest of October, where we waive our fees for Bitcoin sell orders. You can sell 1000€ per day at market rate without any fees, no verification needed! (Upto 5000€ per day if you verify your account).

Coinimal sends out SEPA orders automatically on the same day and transfers to Neteller are done within a few Bitcoin confirmations.

So if you plan to sell Bitcoin for Euro, this is the cheapest way to cashout right now (that doesn't require any work)!

I wish you a great day,
Paul Klanschek
CEO Coinimal
https://www.coinimal.com

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:55:39 PM

Just noticed it on your signature, that you are giving a $5 on verification. You should also add it on main post and topic title as it will gain more "customers" that way.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:22:44 PM

Coinimal is really turning to be a very nice service for all the Europeans to buy and sell their bitcoins. I have tried it last month, bought some coins via Neteller and everything went smoothly!

TwinwinnerD is a senior bitcoiner and a great guy that I know since his involvement with the NXT community. All the best I can say about him. Whoever hesitates to try this exchange, I assure you, think no more!

Cheers!
lauraroge

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:23:35 AM

Bad !

They closed my account and said they think I am buying for someone else.

Refused to communicate or refund me before a week.

Unreliable.
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 12:04:11 PM

Bad !

Unreliable.

Sorry for the bad experience, we are working hard on improving our communication. Unfortunately the decision to close accounts by our risk department has to be respected and we can't change those situations.

Regards

lauraroge

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:55:17 AM

Bad !

Unreliable.

Sorry for the bad experience, we are working hard on improving our communication. Unfortunately the decision to close accounts by our risk department has to be respected and we can't change those situations.

Regards

It's OK but a couple of days back you took my EURO400 which were worth around BTC0.19 and you still didn't give me back my money and now the value is decreasing.
lauraroge

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:46:35 AM

I already lost 0.03 and you still didn't give me my money....
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 08:07:33 AM

I already lost 0.03 and you still didn't give me my money....

You need to write to the support, only they can help you

regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: