Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:44:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hinglemc <------anyone/everyone I have ever scammed pls come forward  (Read 2711 times)
hingleMC (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 02:38:41 PM

I'm just trying to help substantiate 1 man's witch hunt.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 02:21:11 AM

7 posts in and you don't know if or who you scammed?

This doesn't make much sense.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:27:16 PM

7 posts in and you don't know if or who you scammed?

This doesn't make much sense.

He didn't scam anyone as far as I can tell. He was given negative trust for asking for a loan.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2341

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:41:57 AM

This is technically not a scam, however you made an empty threat to me via PM. IMO this is a pretty good representation of how much you should be trusted

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

you will remember this mistake
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 08:13:54 AM

This is technically not a scam, however you made an empty threat to me via PM. IMO this is a pretty good representation of how much you should be trusted

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

you will remember this mistake

Looks like he is complimenting your memory!    Wink

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:24:41 AM

Here is another, more specific threat:

I mean first I have to learn about computers

but by like 2024 I will deface your myspace page to the point of it being entirely unrecognizable

bewildering all of your friends who frequent it

in the meantime perhaps I'll just pay your coworker twenty bucks to tie your shoelaces together at lunch so you look like a jerk infront of everybody

and then at the end of the day when you get to your car -- as you turn the ignition -- all of the lights/radio/windshieldwipersNcrap go off all over the place as you yell out in slow motion NNNNNOoooooooooooooooooooooo

and recognize instantly that this must be the work of hingle mccringleberry

as you stumble out of your car and fall to your knees, yelling at God, begging for mercy from this disproportionate ghoulish wrath

and then like me and four of my boys jump out with supersoakers and douse you with liquid water with like ice in the fkn reserve tanks
and show no mercy to your smartphone devices as they crackle beneath the water
hisssssssssssssssssssssssssss

-_-

as mr burns said to the vending machine that wouldnt take his dollar

youve made a powerful enemy today
I reported this one to Salty
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 04:49:26 AM

Just wanna say hingle got a good reputation in the bitcoin poker community and I loaned him many times / got repaid always w/o any problem in 2013 / 2014. While I normally agree with the "negative reps for precaution" from Quickseller (and Vod and others watching out), this guy has a good reputation beyond bitcointalk. I believe it is about a 0.02 btc loan and I could even be vouching for that amount, even though I kinda hate the logic behind vouching.

BTW, if you don't take them too seriously, those PMs are kinda funny :X :p "but by like 2024 I will deface your myspace page to the point of it being entirely unrecognizable " .. come on Tongue

That being said, I am not entirely looking to get too much into this discussion, just giving my view as someone who is active in the bitcoin poker community and have been around on the forums for awhile too.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:14:30 AM

Just wanna say hingle got a good reputation in the bitcoin poker community and I loaned him many times / got repaid always w/o any problem in 2013 / 2014. While I normally agree with the "negative reps for precaution" from Quickseller (and Vod and others watching out), this guy has a good reputation beyond bitcointalk. I believe it is about a 0.02 btc loan and I could even be vouching for that amount, even though I kinda hate the logic behind vouching.

BTW, if you don't take them too seriously, those PMs are kinda funny :X :p "but by like 2024 I will deface your myspace page to the point of it being entirely unrecognizable " .. come on Tongue

That being said, I am not entirely looking to get too much into this discussion, just giving my view as someone who is active in the bitcoin poker community and have been around on the forums for awhile too.
and then at the end of the day when you get to your car -- as you turn the ignition -- all of the lights/radio/windshieldwipersNcrap go off all over the place as you yell out in slow motion NNNNNOoooooooooooooooooooooo
that sounds pretty serious to me
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 05:26:54 AM

TBH my English isn't that great, but doesn't that mean that your light/radio/windshield will be "on" when you start the car? Seems pretty harmless to me ? xD

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:39:27 AM

TBH my English isn't that great, but doesn't that mean that your light/radio/windshield will be "on" when you start the car? Seems pretty harmless to me ? xD
It sounds like he is saying a bomb will explode when I start my ignition to me
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 05:53:10 AM

To me it sounds like he is making a parody on many "classic threats".

"I will hack you" > "by like 2024 I will deface your myspace page to the point of it being entirely unrecognizable "

"pay ppl around you do things to you" > "pay your coworker twenty bucks to tie your shoelaces together at lunch so you look like a jerk infront of everybody"

"place bomb / break your brakes" > "all of the lights/radio/windshieldwipersNcrap go off all over the place"

"do stuff with guns" > "me and four of my boys jump out with supersoakers and douse you with liquid water"

IMO the PM is fairly funny and definitely not serious.

Again, normally I agree with neg rep on "newbie accounts asking for loans" and I think you are doing overall great job (also against those ponzis), but considering his account is actually from begin 2013 and he has a good reputation besides bitcointalk, I think he shouldn't have neg. rep based on that loan request. And those parody threats as joke, myeh perhaps not the best way to deal with the situation, but obviously not serious.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: