Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:15:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Sr. Member account with green trust  (Read 990 times)
KindSir (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:38:02 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 04:47:33 PM by KindSir

Selling a Sr. Member account, multiple green positive trust.

*Edit - If account sells, I will be asking the trusting users to remove their trust to limit the potential to scam with the account.

Account is a little over 2 years old.

Will be using escrow.

***Can provide signed message to prove ownership***

Please respond or PM with offers.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:39:00 PM

Will be using escrow.

Can you provide a signed message for prove the ownership of the account? A simple request, thanks for the attention.
KindSir (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:52:33 PM

Will be using escrow.

Can you provide a signed message for prove the ownership of the account? A simple request, thanks for the attention.

Can you please elaborate on what this entails? Do you mean a signed message of a BTC address related to the account?
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 03:56:45 PM

Will be using escrow.

Can you please elaborate on what this entails? Do you mean a signed message of a BTC address related to the account?

Yes he means signing a message (which includes current date and probably the name of the buyer of the account) signed with a bitcoin address published by that account several months ago.
You don't need to publish that message now, just let us know if you do have access to a private key to sign a message later when the deal is closed.

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:02:14 PM

Will be using escrow.

Yes of course, only in this way you can prove the ownershipt of the account and no one can come here and say "this is my account, someone hacked it". I hope you understand what I wanted to say (and sorry if I seem arrogant).

PS: EcuaMobi thanks for the help Wink.
KindSir (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:03:04 PM

Will be using escrow.

Yes he means signing a message (which includes current date and probably the name of the buyer of the account) signed with a bitcoin address published by that account several months ago.
You don't need to publish that message now, just let us know if you do have access to a private key to sign a message later when the deal is closed.

Yes I can definitely do this for the buyer, this will be no problem.
zcxvbs

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:09:50 PM

No offense but still want to say:

Everytime someone open a thread here to sell his account, you will see couple of people come after the OP to the thread and ask OP if he can sign a message for that ownership, but the truth is, these people don't even want to buy that account.

You can find this in every single account selling threads.
luciann

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:14:36 PM

Everytime someone open a thread here to sell his account, you will see couple of people come after the OP to the thread and ask OP if he can sign a message for that ownership, but the truth is, these people don't even want to buy that account.

or they just run away based on the price that they see?

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:17:52 PM

Yes you are right, I don't want to buy an account. Why should I buy it? I have only asked if he can sign a message for prove the ownership of the account? Is this against the forum rules? So no one can reply again and again "can you sign a message, please".
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:19:54 PM

The sole purpose of this account since it has green trust will be to scam if dropped into the wrong hands. Although you may get more what it's worth, do the forum a favor and ask the guys who left you trusted feedback to have it removed.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
KindSir (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:46:17 PM

The sole purpose of this account since it has green trust will be to scam if dropped into the wrong hands. Although you may get more what it's worth, do the forum a favor and ask the guys who left you trusted feedback to have it removed.

That is a good point, definitely don't want to enable a scammer...I will edit the OP.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:50:24 PM

That is a good point, definitely don't want to enable a scammer...I will edit the OP.

Thank you, I hope you really do get the trust removed and not just state it to keep me quiet.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
KindSir (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:50:40 PM

Is it reasonable to offer it up for 0.25BTC?
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:22:44 PM

thats not reasonable for an account with a good reputation.

*OP i would suggest not to give the account less than 3BTC to avoid scammers getting that account.
antonioserrano72

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Impossible

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:28:07 PM

thats not reasonable for an account with a good reputation.

*OP i would suggest not to give the account less than 3BTC to avoid scammers getting that account.

nobody would pay that much for a sr member

and OP alrdy said he will be getting the positive trust removed when the account is sold

tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:40:51 PM

This is good for 2 major reasons, 1, To ensure the buyer isn't buying stolen goods and can at a later time be reversed 2, To make sure the seller is not involved in a stolen account. With the rise of stolen accounts, nobody wants to buy one and the next find out that it was hacked. I'm glad that some people take the time to answer these questions. If they didn't take the time out of their life to do this, then anarchy would reign and the forum would be a joke.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: