Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:53:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Mycelium Entropy USB Device - UK or EU Preferred - Paper Wallet Printer  (Read 744 times)
BrizTech (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:58:37 PM

I've got 1 Mycelium Entropy USB device for sale. Just received from the guys at Mycelium.

I ordered via their crowdfunding campaign back in Aug. However I don't have much use for it anymore. It's a really cool device that safely lets you create private paper Bitcoin wallets directly from your printers USB drive. More information here: https://mycelium.com/entropy

I am UK based, therefore UK or EU sale is preferred (but can send further afield if you cover postage costs). UK postage is free, EU will be a few pounds.

Selling this Mcycelium Entropy USB Device for 0.15BTC. I am open to using an Escrow service.

Edit: Forgot to mention this is brand new, unused, in its original packaging & with instructions.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 07:20:38 AM

I am still waiting on mine to arrive, just hearing someone else has received theirs pisses me off, no offence intended.

Have you opened it up to have a look? if so then you have broken the tamper proof seal and may find it hard to sell, good luck though, the price you are asking is very reasonable, i ordered mine in December 2014 and paid 0.142 so if it still has the seal on it then it would be a very good buy.
Try Reddit, the last update Rassah released had lots of people asking where they can buy one.

BrizTech (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:30:37 AM

I am still waiting on mine to arrive, just hearing someone else has received theirs pisses me off, no offence intended.

Have you opened it up to have a look? if so then you have broken the tamper proof seal and may find it hard to sell, good luck though, the price you are asking is very reasonable, i ordered mine in December 2014 and paid 0.142 so if it still has the seal on it then it would be a very good buy.
Try Reddit, the last update Rassah released had lots of people asking where they can buy one.

Sorry to hear you're still waiting. It's probably because I ordered in Aug. I couldn't resist having a peak, but I'm a director of a UK business of the same name as my username. I have no bad intentions and people have very easy access to my personal and business details, so it wouldn't be in my interests to be insincere.

They are selling for £40 on eBay (0.22BTC equiv at time of writing) so I'd agree I am asking for a fair price Grin. However I'd be willing to drop to 0.13BTC for a quick sell.
BrizTech (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:56:42 AM

Oh, and here's a picture, as proof of ownership:

https://i.imgur.com/wXG1gqD.jpg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: