Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: export address bitcoin wallet andreas shildbach  (Read 2127 times)
Aridroid13 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:13:17 PM

Tengo problemas con mi dispositivo android, las ultimas versiones de bitcoin wallet andreas shildbach no funcionan en el. Y la version que si funciona se cae sin aviso.
En soporte tecnico me dicen que por la gran cantidad de micro-depositos se presenta el problema, pero no dan solucion ( lo estan resolviendo). Por tal razon quiero hacer alguna de las cosas que a continuacion enlisto:
1.-Quiero saber como puedo exportar mis direcciones bitcoin  a blockchain o a otro monedero en linea.
2.-Como paso a un monedero de papel a partir de bitcoin wallet andreas shildbach. O que otra cosa puedo hacer para no perder mis satoshis.

I have problems with my android device , the latest versions of bitcoin wallet andreas shildbach not work on . And the version that works if it falls without notice.
In technical support told me that the large number of micro - deposits the problem occurs , but do not give solution (which are resolved ) . For this reason I want to do some of the things enlisted below :
1. - I want to know how I can export my bitcoin address to blockchain or other online wallet .
2. - As a step to a paper wallet from andreas shildbach bitcoin wallet .
Or else can I do to keep my satoshis .
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andreas Schildbach

Activity: 483
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:29:30 PM

If you manage to fully sync the wallet you can of course send all your coins anywhere you like, including a paper wallet.

If the the wallet is too large for synching on your mobile device, you can recover your coins on a Desktop computer using these instructions:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/schildbach/bitcoin-wallet/master/wallet/README.recover

We do have an alpha version that synchs about 2x as fast. There is more in store for the coming weeks, but this is a good start. If you're interested in testing the alpha, can you mail us?
Aridroid13 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:02:49 AM

If you manage to fully sync the wallet you can of course send all your coins anywhere you like, including a paper wallet.

If the the wallet is too large for synching on your mobile device, you can recover your coins on a Desktop computer using these instructions:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/schildbach/bitcoin-wallet/master/wallet/README.recover

We do have an alpha version that synchs about 2x as fast. There is more in store for the coming weeks, but this is a good start. If you're interested in testing the alpha, can you mail us?

He esperado un tiempo y voy a seguir esperando Otro tanto, estoy esperando mas micro-depositos pendientes, despues de eso y cuando ya no este recibiendo mas, usare la versión alfa que me propones. A donde te escribo para solicitarla. Estoy muy interesado ya que el monedero es muy bueno y de ahora en adelante lo usare con No micro-depositos.

I waited a while and I'll keep waiting Another So I am waiting for more micro-deposits outstanding, after that and when this no longer getting more, I will use the alpha version that I propose. Where I am writing to apply. I am very interested because the purse is very good and from now on I'll use it with no micro-deposits.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: