Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 09:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Paid: 27] Crypto2X - Double, Triple and quadruple your bitcoins just in 24h.  (Read 1150 times)
CryptoX2.science (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:33:57 PM

How it works?
Basically the same as some of Hyip sites, you realize the Bitcoin or Dogecoin deposit in our wallet and so other investors make a deposit you receive the value of 200% back.

Minimum values for deposit Bitcoin.

The minimum is 0.01BTC, the maximum is unlimited BTC.

How long so I can get paid?

Depends on the volume of deposits that is happening in the list, it may take a few minutes to a few hours.

What are the chances of losing?

Like any other game the chances of losing more are lower because as the value is entering the payment will be made then. And to ensure return to enter through last all Saturday we will reset the list and pay those who are not yet paid and the cycle continues.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:43:33 PM

SCAM!
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:48:09 PM

Hello Mohammed are you scamming today  Cheesy

And its gone.
Nowi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:20:56 PM

SCAM!!! Try this guaranteed doubling site : doublebitcoin24.cf

Chachacha you made me laugh, ok you did write it is scam, and it is true, but that web which you are recommend is a biger bullshet. Its a pnzi for the biggest idiots-we are finding bugs...blablbla... I saw it many times, 70% of scams have this on their website.. So you guarantee only scam. Thank you  Wink

zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:36:30 PM

i dont want playing double bitcoin. im lost my bitcoin  Cry Cry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: