Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit Innovate - Buy and Sell Bitcoins in Australia & New Zealand (AUD, NZD)  (Read 2808 times)
Bit Innovate (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2012, 09:27:03 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2013, 11:08:51 PM by Bit Innovate

Bit Innovate is offering bitcoin services in Australia & New Zealand.

About Bit Innovate
Bit Innovate is an Australian owned initiative with the intention to promote and provide innovative services for Bitcoin.

Bit Innovate facilitates the purchase and sale of Bitcoins with Australian Dollars (AUD) & New Zealand (NZD). This fast and easy to use local service resolves the need for individuals to send money overseas to international Bitcoin exchanges.

Bit Innovate is located in Sydney, Australia and run by a group of IT professionals

For more information on Bit Innovate contact us at support@bitinnovate.com

Stay tuned, this is only the beginning…

All feedback and comments welcome. http://www.bitcoinfeedback.com/viewuser.php?id=560

Cheers,

The Bit Innovate Team
www.bitinnovate.com
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2012, 09:35:22 AM

Nice! But can you charge as low a fee a Tangible Cryptography?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2012, 09:40:45 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2012, 12:28:22 PM by Bit Innovate

Nice! But can you charge as low a fee a Tangible Cryptography?

We will always do our best to keep our fees as completive as possible. Once our site launches (scheduled for tomorrow 13/08/12) you will be able to see our rates.
Again this is only our initial offering. Over the coming weeks and months we will continue to add additional services around the bitcoin market.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2012, 09:43:49 AM

Tomorrow as in tomorrow while I'm at my locked down computer at work, or tomorrow as in just after midnight tonight and just before I go to bed? Not that I want to seem overly keen though Smiley

Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2012, 09:56:09 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2012, 10:34:17 AM by Bit Innovate

We are in the final stages of testing as we speak. If all test scripts pass tonight/tomorrow morning *fingers crossed* we will have the site up Monday before close of play.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2012, 12:17:09 AM

I guess you still have a little more work to do?

Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2012, 03:54:04 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2012, 05:04:15 AM by Bit Innovate

I guess you still have a little more work to do?
Unfortunately so. We are working through some unforeseen bugs that came up in our final round of testing. We think we are very close to resolving them all and hope to have a soft launch of the site late tonight/early tomorrow. It is important to us that all the functional elements of the site are working smoothly before we launch this to the public. We are still handling orders manually via email at support@bitinnovate.com so if anyone does want to buy bitcoins in the mean time please feel free to contact us.

Cheer,

The Bit Innovate Team
Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 12:44:25 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2012, 07:57:33 AM by Bit Innovate

I am please to announce that we are officially live as of today. We still have content and design to work on but the mechanics are up and fully operational.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 01:14:36 AM

I'm seeing only a 7.5% premium over MTGOX - is that right?

Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 01:20:24 AM

This price will very based on volume and demand. It is not a fixed %. We will always aim to offer the most competitive rate possible.
synths

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:10:53 AM

I welcome more Australian bitcoin services! I will stick to spendbitcoins for now though.
Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 03:20:23 AM

Thanks for the welcome and feel free to try our service any time. All feedback welcome.

We are currently offering orders from $20 to $1000 worth of Bitcoins and will always aim to provide as competitive rates vs our competitors as possible. Our Buy Bitcoin service is only the first of many offerings so stay tuned and watch this space.
Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Like us on facebook or follow us on twitter to stay up to date with our latest offerings.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BitInnovate
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bitinnovate
bitcoinsydney

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 02:09:33 AM

I am please to announce that we officially live as of today. We still have content and design to work on but the mechanics are up and fully operational.

site looks great!
Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2012, 06:43:00 AM

I am please to announce that we officially live as of today. We still have content and design to work on but the mechanics are up and fully operational.

site looks great!

Thanks mate. Much appreciated. There is still al lot we want to add regarding content and design, but our focus for go live was to get all the mechanics tip top. Now we are focusing on adding additional services and building on the platform we have created. Stay tuned, there are big things to come!
btcnut

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 01:18:37 PM

The spread seems pretty high at the moment - 13.11 AUD vs 11.6 USD on MT GOX - how often do you update your prices?
Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2012, 10:52:10 PM

The spread seems pretty high at the moment - 13.11 AUD vs 11.6 USD on MT GOX - how often do you update your prices?

Thanks btcnut. That price was unfortunately too high. Our prices are currently updating every 10 mins, but the affect of the pirateat40 announcement on the Bitcoin rate caused some problems with our pricing algorithm.

A fix is currently underway, which should be able to better deal with any future events which may influence the markets in unexpected ways.
gbp

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 02:59:41 AM

BTC received very quickly and excellent customer service, it's nice when things "Just Work"

Highly recommend
Tristyan@BitInnovate.com

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 04:17:26 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2012, 12:24:56 PM by Tristyan@BitInnovate.com

BTC received very quickly and excellent customer service, it's nice when things "Just Work"

Highly recommend

Thanks for the kind feedback gbq. We are glad you were happy with our service. We have had such an amazing response so far.
Thank you to everyone who has used our Buy Bitcoin service so far, and to those that haven't yet, check it out. We are awesome! Well we think so anyway...  Wink

Cheers,

Tristyan

Bit Innovate
www.bitinnovate.com
Bit Innovate (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2012, 03:08:23 AM

Hi all,

Bit Innovate is giving away an extra 2% of Bitcoins on every purchase for today only! Make an order through our site and once the funds have cleared we will add the extra 2% to your total BTC order.

Thanks,
The Bit Innovate Team
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: