Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinPoker.gg - High Stakes. High Rewards - Secure Bitcoin Poker  (Read 54218 times)
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 08:03:34 AM

Do not forget to sign up for our 200mBTC Freeroll on Sunday, April 5th, 2015 at 7:00PM.

Click here to register!
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:19:22 AM

When I open your site
I have to click F11 in order to have a full screen
cause when I'm not on full screen mode the site doesn't show me the full table

is that only with me or with everybody here ?

Here too, my solution is zoom out the page.

Just click "ctrl" and scroll your mouse wheel, in general 90% of original is OK, you can see the whole table. I don't find any other good solutions, this solution must be the best.   
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 10:12:03 AM

When I open your site

It might have something to do with the resolution you are using and/or your browser. You can make the table size bigger by using the resize arrow in the bottom right hand corner.

I think it's due to the top bar, it covers up at-least 20% of the screen and if someone is on a somewhat smaller monitor it might hide the lower part of the poker table window.

So maybe add an option to hide it and a player can choose to keep it visible or not according to his preference.

Royality

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:30:46 PM

You got no players with that freerols Smiley this is like faucet site. no one makes deposit Smiley)) delete freerolls and make no deposit bonuses. 20 chips or - 40 chips Smiley)) + deposit bonuses +100%
KPGuy

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:43:57 PM

When I open your site

It might have something to do with the resolution you are using and/or your browser. You can make the table size bigger by using the resize arrow in the bottom right hand corner.

I think it's due to the top bar, it covers up at-least 20% of the screen and if someone is on a somewhat smaller monitor it might hide the lower part of the poker table window.

So maybe add an option to hide it and a player can choose to keep it visible or not according to his preference.

this is also the case for me. it's annoying...
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 09:52:47 PM

When I open your site

What do you mean by the top bar? Do you mean the header menu of the website? If so we can look into this if it is causing issues to users with smaller monitors/resolutions.

Thanks.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 10:18:58 PM

When I open your site

What do you mean by the top bar? Do you mean the header menu of the website? If so we can look into this if it is causing issues to users with smaller monitors/resolutions.

Thanks.

Yes
that's it exactly
for me it worked thanks to your suggestions guys
but people who have small screens will suffer from this
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:08:50 PM

So the free roll is extended again? If you keep on doing these and let people wait for nothing. I guess they wont trust any anouncement you'r going to post
truongs88

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:07:58 AM

So the free roll is extended again? If you keep on doing these and let people wait for nothing. I guess they wont trust any anouncement you'r going to post

It's a new freeroll, there have been other 200 mbtc ones in the past.
blumangroup

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:32:34 AM

I have to ask where have you got that from exactly, that it is extended again?

There has been nothing said about it getting extended again and they have not kept doing it have they lol

Anyone that has played here knows they can trust their announcements and games just chill winston and next time quote what you are on about or you end up looking like you are not reading nothing just posting for the sake of it.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 01:12:08 AM

There has been nothing said about it getting extended again and they have not kept doing it have they lol

Anyone that has played here knows they can trust their announcements and games just chill winston and next time quote what you are on about or you end up looking like you are not reading nothing just posting for the sake of it.

Thanks for this reply.

waterpile: I am not sure how you got confused and thought that we were just extending the time on the 200mBTC freerolls.

All of the freerolls we have announced have happened at the exact date and time that we have announced. This will be our 3rd 200mBTC freeroll.
blumangroup

Activity: 350

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:22:56 AM

Thanks for this reply.

waterpile: I am not sure how you got confused and thought that we were just extending the time on the 200mBTC freerolls.

All of the freerolls we have announced have happened at the exact date and time that we have announced. This will be our 3rd 200mBTC freeroll.

No problem, i dislike when people talk rubbish and it is based on nothing maybe trying to make you look bad for whatever strange reason
so if i am around i will call bs when i see it Smiley

Also as well as those 3x 200mBTC you have had the 1btc freeroll which you could have quite easily of extended due to getting ddos'd but
you never that still played even though what i stated above which says a lot/

Credit where credit is due is what i say..

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 01:58:09 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 03:54:58 AM by BitcoinPoker.gg

When I open your site

Thanks.

Yes
that's it exactly
for me it worked thanks to your suggestions guys
but people who have small screens will suffer from this

We need additional information from the users having this issue. We see a few things that could be causing this issue and need to find out some specifics before fixing it. Here are a few questions for those having this problem:

1. Are you on an iPad or Tablet?
2. Are you on a smartphone?
3. Are you on a PC? If so, what resolution and monitor size are you playing on?

If you could please provide this information that would be much appreciated!

Thanks.
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 02:28:43 AM

Thanks.

Yes, the header menu and as I said I don't have any issues with it but it might be causing problems for some users as they have to zoom out to see the full poker table and I think the problem is that it is fixed and not floating.

I think the best option would be either make it like a sliding pop-up, if someone hovers their mouse over it slides down and then slides back up when mouse pointer moves away or keep it floating so if one scrolls down it moves up and only the poker window is in the view.

BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 10:08:24 AM

Thanks.

Yes, the header menu and as I said I don't have any issues with it but it might be causing problems for some users as they have to zoom out to see the full poker table and I think the problem is that it is fixed and not floating.

I think the best option would be either make it like a sliding pop-up, if someone hovers their mouse over it slides down and then slides back up when mouse pointer moves away or keep it floating so if one scrolls down it moves up and only the poker window is in the view.

Thanks for the suggestion. I would like to get some more information from the players having the issue and we can go from there on the best way to fix it.
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 07:55:12 PM

Our third 200mBTC Freeroll starts in about 3 hours. If you are unsure what time the freeroll is in your timezone, you can keep an eye on the time in the OP or on the register page.

Click here to register!
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:53:29 AM

Nice mehehe won the .1btc Cheesy
Thanks bitcoinpoker
jackringer

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:15:31 AM

i was third.

Thanks bp.
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 02:26:37 AM

Nice mehehe won the .1btc Cheesy
Thanks bitcoinpoker

We are going to need you to return your winnings of 0.1BTC to us please. We need to reschedule the 200mBTC freeroll.

Just kidding!! Congratulations Cheesy

i was third.

Thanks bp.

Congrats!
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 02:36:31 AM

✓ (Date Held: April 5th, 2015): Congratulations to the following players for winning our third 200mBTC Freeroll!
Click the links below to see verified payouts(withdrawal) on the blockchain.

Congrats everyone! Thanks for playing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: