Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinPoker.gg - High Stakes. High Rewards - Secure Bitcoin Poker  (Read 54212 times)
ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:55:22 AM

I have registered for the freeroll tournament, I hope I can play it, but hours are horrible for me

do you plan to have any freeroll in a more european time? these freerolls takes me in my lunch time  Undecided
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 03:08:56 AM

I have registered for the freeroll tournament, I hope I can play it, but hours are horrible for me

do you plan to have any freeroll in a more european time? these freerolls takes me in my lunch time  Undecided

We hope to see you there. We are hoping that this freeroll time will be more convenient for those that cant make the 7:00PM EST ones.

Unfortunately it is very hard to make the freerolls at a perfect time for everyone. We are trying our best.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:23:51 AM

Do not forget to register for our 200mBTC freeroll on Wednesday, April 8th 2015 at 9:00AM. This freeroll is for those that have not been able to make the 7:00PM EST freerolls we have had in the past.

Click here to register!

Is there a Tuesday afternoon one as well?  Or is the Wednesday morning one the next?

The free roll is for wednesday morning and the tuesday free roll is already over.

But 19:00 EDT for tuesday 7 april isn't here yet!  Sounds like there is no freeroll on Tuesday the 7th.  Smiley

I'm in Pacific time so I don't think I'm going to be playing poker at 4AM on Wednesday.   Good luck to you guys!

There will not be a Tuesday 7:00PM EST freeroll. It will be Wednesday at 9:00AM for those that were not able to make the 7:00PM time freerolls.

Aha, 9AM EDT (I assume you mean daylight time, not standard time, as that's what's currently in use in the Eastern TZ Smiley) is getting closer to wakeuptime out here in the Pacific.  But I think I still may have to miss this one.  Good luck to the others!

The easiest way to see what time the tournament is at is by looking at the countdown timer. That way you do not have to try to figure out different timezones. Smiley

For sure, but to be clear EST is not the time in New York City right now.  All of the east coast of USA is in EDT (daylight time), I'm pretty sure you mean EDT and it's probably worth it to correct the announcement when you get a chance.  To try to further clarify, 9AM EST is at 10AM in New York (because they are on EDT, or +1 from standard time).
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 05:01:36 AM

Do not forget to register for our 200mBTC freeroll on Wednesday, April 8th 2015 at 9:00AM. This freeroll is for those that have not been able to make the 7:00PM EST freerolls we have had in the past.

Click here to register!

Is there a Tuesday afternoon one as well?  Or is the Wednesday morning one the next?

The free roll is for wednesday morning and the tuesday free roll is already over.

But 19:00 EDT for tuesday 7 april isn't here yet!  Sounds like there is no freeroll on Tuesday the 7th.  Smiley

I'm in Pacific time so I don't think I'm going to be playing poker at 4AM on Wednesday.   Good luck to you guys!

There will not be a Tuesday 7:00PM EST freeroll. It will be Wednesday at 9:00AM for those that were not able to make the 7:00PM time freerolls.

Aha, 9AM EDT (I assume you mean daylight time, not standard time, as that's what's currently in use in the Eastern TZ Smiley) is getting closer to wakeuptime out here in the Pacific.  But I think I still may have to miss this one.  Good luck to the others!

The easiest way to see what time the tournament is at is by looking at the countdown timer. That way you do not have to try to figure out different timezones. Smiley

For sure, but to be clear EST is not the time in New York City right now.  All of the east coast of USA is in EDT (daylight time), I'm pretty sure you mean EDT and it's probably worth it to correct the announcement when you get a chance.  To try to further clarify, 9AM EST is at 10AM in New York (because they are on EDT, or +1 from standard time).

Correct me if I am wrong but it looks like EST and EDT right now are the same time.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:20:09 AM

Indeed you are wrong.  Current time in EDT is 01:15;  current time in EST is 00:15.  The thing is that if you search google for "edt" or "est" then google will just show you edt because that's what's currently in use in Eastern TZ.  Also, if you just say "Eastern Time" then you avoid the ambiguity.  Most people will simply correct the error if you say EST during summertime but in fact, it's actually EDT.

This site shows you the current time in EST: http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/est

You'll notice the big red warning at the top of that page:

Eastern Standard Time Note:

North America, Caribbean: Only some locations are currently on EST because most places in this time zone are currently on DST.

And you'll notice that EST is one hour previous to what you get if you just google "current time in New York" or something like that.

Again, I wasn't trying to pick on you, I just thought you might want to fix the error.
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 06:20:37 AM

Indeed you are wrong.  Current time in EDT is 01:15;  current time in EST is 00:15.  The thing is that if you search google for "edt" or "est" then google will just show you edt because that's what's currently in use in Eastern TZ.  Also, if you just say "Eastern Time" then you avoid the ambiguity.  Most people will simply correct the error if you say EST during summertime but in fact, it's actually EDT.

This site shows you the current time in EST: http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/est

You'll notice the big red warning at the top of that page:

Eastern Standard Time Note:

North America, Caribbean: Only some locations are currently on EST because most places in this time zone are currently on DST.

And you'll notice that EST is one hour previous to what you get if you just google "current time in New York" or something like that.

Again, I wasn't trying to pick on you, I just thought you might want to fix the error.

Ok thanks for the info. I will change the original post to just simple say "Eastern Time".
CryptoID7

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:56:15 AM

asking minimal deposit 0.001 can?

BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 07:07:50 PM

asking minimal deposit 0.001 can?

Minimum deposit at this time is 0.001.

Thanks.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:13:41 PM

Thank you so much  Grin

This site rocks my world mwahahha
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 11:27:52 PM

Thank you so much  Grin

This site rocks my world mwahahha

Congratulations again waterpile. I have processed your withdrawal request.
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:18:40 AM

sad to see people just playing freerolls and not sitting down and play just freebies all the way Smiley
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 12:54:49 AM

We just sent all of our players an email to get some feedback from our players.

What type of buy-in tournaments would you like to see? Example: 0.01BTC, 0.1BTC

Let us know by replying to this post or replying to the email.

Thanks!
waterpile

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:59:43 AM

Thanks!

.01btc would be fine. I hope you guys get some traffic soon. Smiley
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 05:38:59 AM

Thanks!

We are getting players feedback on what type of tournament buy-ins they would like to see and we we will start tournaments from there.

We also have a signature campaign starting soon.

Please everyone let us know what type of tournament buy-ins you would like to see.

Thanks!
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:45:16 AM

Thanks!

We are getting players feedback on what type of tournament buy-ins they would like to see and we we will start tournaments from there.

Please everyone let us know what type of tournament buy-ins you would like to see.

Thanks!

Spread the requirement to buy-in, you can make 0.001 buy in with the price of 0.01 for smaller player and also the higher buy in tournament should at least be weekly at the end of the week, so that some player can collect some winning money to register for the higher buyin of 0.1 btc
waterpile

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:46:15 AM

Try listing your site's free rolls here Smiley
http://grindabit.com/

i can see the potential that the site can be in the top poker sites.
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 05:49:40 AM

Thanks!

Thanks!

Spread the requirement to buy-in, you can make 0.001 buy in with the price of 0.01 for smaller player and also the higher buy in tournament should at least be weekly at the end of the week, so that some player can collect some winning money to register for the higher buyin of 0.1 btc

We have several Sit & Go's available right now ranging from 5mBTC buy-ins to 1BTC buy-in.

Would players rather play Sit & Go's or tournaments scheduled for a specific date/time?
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:05:24 AM

Thanks!

Thanks!

We have several Sit & Go's available right now ranging from 5mBTC buy-ins to 1BTC buy-in.

Would players rather play Sit & Go's or tournaments scheduled for a specific date/time?

Sit and Go is rather hard to play as if not all people can login and play by the time we register at the tournament, a specific date and time tournaments could be more better due to this circumstances
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 06:06:50 AM

Thanks!

Thanks!

Sit and Go is rather hard to play as if not all people can login and play by the time we register at the tournament, a specific date and time tournaments could be more better due to this circumstances

Ok, thanks for the information. Just so everyone knows, the Sit & Go's will always be available under the "Sit & Go" tab. Each Sit & Go requires 6 players before it starts.
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:07:40 PM

Message to all the guys who are sticking around we now have a signature campaign we have just started to promote this awesome site..

If you are full member or above and have a good post history then please come and join us https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018585.msg11030601#msg11030601

Thank you!

Ok, thanks for the information. Just so everyone knows, the Sit & Go's will always be available under the "Sit & Go" tab. Each Sit & Go requires 6 players before it starts.

Sounds good hopefully we can start filling these Sit & Go's and i will be sure to have a game with you guys.

Note: I am donkey  Grin Cheesy

Or am i aha

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: