Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 06:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinPoker.gg - High Stakes. High Rewards - Secure Bitcoin Poker  (Read 54222 times)
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1602

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 11:56:28 AM

Can you add in the ring games, like .1-.25 stakes?

Right now we have fractions of a mBTC turned off. If we get enough requests for it we can definitely add it.

Just registered. Site looks nice.

+1 to fractions of mBTC idea, or maybe you could just lower ring games min buy-in? The lowest one atm is 50 (BTC0.05) which seems pretty high.

I agree, so that we can use and play our winning from the free roll.

Exactly. With buy-ins too high, all the freeroll winners will likely withdraw as there's not much more they can do with it. You'd need to win 10x to afford min buy-in ring game.

It's always a good idea to have at least 1 table with very low or no limits, so you can put any small amount into play.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 04:21:24 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 04:36:15 PM by bitbaby

Yeah make a 5-10 chips buy-in table, so players can play with each other after the free-roll while they wait for the next one to start.

And I faced a problem whilst playing, sending you a PM about it.

zinjo

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:28:01 PM

I like how clean this poker website is.
Just registered on this and will try to gain some profit  Wink

▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄          Innovative Derivatives Exchange     ▄ █ ▄     as.exchange     ▄ █ ▄     Earn Above Market Effortlessly          ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄          BTC 31%, YOU EARN 63%   |   BTC 5%, YOU COULD SECURE RETURNS          ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄      //    0% Withdrawal & Deposit Fees    //    0% Trading Fees for First 10,000 Users    //    NO KYC    //      ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 07:33:11 PM

Thanks for the all the feedback.

We will get at least 1 table setup that will allow you to buy-in for a minimum of around 5 or so chips. This will allow those winning the freerolls to play with their winnings.
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:34:29 PM

We will get at least 1 table setup that will allow you to buy-in for a minimum of around 5 or so chips. This will allow those winning the freerolls to play with their winnings.
keep it up Smiley good luck with your poker site
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 08:25:24 PM

We have spoken with our developer and with how our current setup is configured it is not possible for us to provide "micro" tournaments.

Our system is configured to convert 0.001BTC into 1 chip and nothing lower. This is the lowest the system allows without doing major changes to the code.

At this time we are going to hold off on implementing "micro" tournaments due to the major changes we would have to make.

I have changed the minimum buy-in for our "Ring Game 1/2" from 50mbtc to 10mbtc. If you buy-in at the minimum it will only give you about 5 big blinds.

Any other suggestions are much appreciated.
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 08:28:49 PM

keep it up Smiley good luck with your poker site

Thanks!
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 10:18:59 PM

We made some changes to the /play page to make it easier for those on smaller monitors or lower resolutions to see the entire table.

Please let us know if this makes it easier.

Thanks!
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:36:46 PM

I'm already loving the site Tongue
Great work admin Smiley
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1602

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 10:41:31 PM

We have spoken with our developer and with how our current setup is configured it is not possible for us to provide "micro" tournaments.

Our system is configured to convert 0.001BTC into 1 chip and nothing lower. This is the lowest the system allows without doing major changes to the code.

At this time we are going to hold off on implementing "micro" tournaments due to the major changes we would have to make.

I have changed the minimum buy-in for our "Ring Game 1/2" from 50mbtc to 10mbtc. If you buy-in at the minimum it will only give you about 5 big blinds.

I'd further reduce the min buy-in to 5 chips. It's only 2.5 big blind, but...so what? It's better to have an open option to play only 2-3 hands with your freeroll winnings than no such option at all.

Right now you have a problem with zero activity in ring games and s&gs, everyone's there just for the freerolls. It's perfectly normal for the new poker sites, but you need to get things moving.

It's not very likely that massive number of new players will start making big deposits and play high stakes. Even if you get good quality traffic (from sig campaign), people will see there's nothing going on in RGs and S&Gs and they won't bother to deposit, they'll just abuse FRs (like all the others). So filling in RGs should be your No. 1 priority.

If I were you, I'd approach few most active players and give them some sort of incentive to be active in RGs, something like give them 25 chips if they wager total of 250 or more chips in a week (for a limited time, just to get things going).

Other idea is implementing tournament tickets (worth 5 or 10), which you cannot withdraw, but you can use to buy-in for any tourney. You could do every 2nd or 3rd freeroll with the prize of '10 chips ticket' instead of withdrawable 5 chips.

You could also do one major freeroll (once a week) with much higher prize pool.

And of course, you could consider loyalty points and referral program.

Just a few ideas from top of my head. If you find any of them useful, feel free to tip me, "manbearpig77" is my username Smiley

Good luck!

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 10:52:41 PM

I'd further reduce the min buy-in to 5 chips. It's only 2.5 big blind, but...so what? It's better to have an open option to play only 2-3 hands with your freeroll winnings than no such option at all.

Right now you have a problem with zero activity in ring games and s&gs, everyone's there just for the freerolls. It's perfectly normal for the new poker sites, but you need to get things moving.

It's not very likely that massive number of new players will start making big deposits and play high stakes. Even if you get good quality traffic (from sig campaign), people will see there's nothing going on in RGs and S&Gs and they won't bother to deposit, they'll just abuse FRs (like all the others). So filling in RGs should be your No. 1 priority.

If I were you, I'd approach few most active players and give them some sort of incentive to be active in RGs, something like give them 25 chips if they wager total of 250 or more chips in a week (for a limited time, just to get things going).

Other idea is implementing tournament tickets (worth 5 or 10), which you cannot withdraw, but you can use to buy-in for any tourney. You could do every 2nd or 3rd freeroll with the prize of '10 chips ticket' instead of withdrawable 5 chips.

You could also do one major freeroll (once a week) with much higher prize pool.

And of course, you could consider loyalty points and referral program.

Just a few ideas from top of my head. If you find any of them useful, feel free to tip me, "manbearpig77" is my username Smiley

Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestions. I went ahead and changed the minimum buy-in for "Ring Game 1/2" table to 5 chips.

I like a few of your suggestions but I would like to get more feedback from other players on what they think.

What would get YOU (asking all our players) to play more ring games or paid tournaments? Percentage of rakes back to players? Loyalty points per hand?
waterpile

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:54:42 PM

Nice, now i can finally play in the Ring games Smiley
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 12:25:35 AM

We have increased the minimum withdrawal to 20 chips (0.02BTC).
ticoti

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:50:09 AM

I have seen that there are no more freerroll any more  Undecided I'd like to play one in an european timezone,
is there any plan for a future freerroll?
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:53:05 AM

I have seen that there are no more freerroll any more  Undecided I'd like to play one in an european timezone,
there are hourly freerolls
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 03:10:33 AM

That is correct. We have been running hourly 5mBTC freerolls now for over 24 hours.

Please register while you can as these freerolls can stop at anytime.
waterpile

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:24:03 AM

bahaha, why did you take my .01btc Tongue i earned those from my free rolls Smiley
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:44:43 AM

bahaha, why did you take my .01btc Tongue i earned those from my free rolls Smiley

Me too, I also have earned 10 chips here, nice hourly freerolls  Grin Nice games played against you.

The withdraw threshold is 20 chips, let's play more freerolls there.  Grin
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 03:48:13 AM

One more suggestion I'll throw on the table, The Sit-N-Go tab have all the tables which require 6 people to start the tournament, which is great but why not change 1 table to only 2 players required to start the tourney, like this one for ex.

There's only 5 chips required to start this one, I sat at this table for some time yesterday but no one showed up, maybe because they knew that 6 people won't join, so maybe turn it into 2 players required or 4 players required to start. I don't know if it will work but it doesn't hurts to try it out.

Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:13:22 AM

What type of software does this site use?  And what games are available?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: