Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinPoker.gg - High Stakes. High Rewards - Secure Bitcoin Poker  (Read 54221 times)
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:52:37 PM

I haven't seen any Bitcoin poker sites operate with a deposit bonus. Although I would like to see it because it injects money into the system and it's what got me into poker in the first place with Pokerstars.

It might interests you, but it is unhealthy for other players in general...
what do you mean by saying unhealthy? does it cause people health problems? Cheesy also i think that deposit bonuses are really good to try the new site out for new players

unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 06:01:24 PM

I haven't seen any Bitcoin poker sites operate with a deposit bonus. Although I would like to see it because it injects money into the system and it's what got me into poker in the first place with Pokerstars.

It might interests you, but it is unhealthy for other players in general...
what do you mean by saying unhealthy? does it cause people health problems? Cheesy also i think that deposit bonuses are really good to try the new site out for new players

Actually I just realised that you could be making new accounts to abuse the deposit bonus.

Pokerstars assigns the promotion to a person once, but this is impossible considering the partial anonymity related to Bitcoin.

On topic, I don't really see how more money circulating is unhealthy for other players.
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 09:27:25 PM

Registered and now hope to make great win for get the big prize..
Thx for creating new site and this great tournament

Big prize, The 12mbc or the freeroll 2mbc? I am waiting for people to realize this is a nice site so we can get the tournaments with big wins, I am sure they will come in the end but I want it now lol It is a tricky one because probably people like me waiting for more players but if we don't go play then there is no new players. Admin be a good idea for some nice promotions,( not freerollS)

There is no 12mbtc or 2mbtc freeroll in this site
The most favorite tournaments are : 3mbtc hourly freerolls, 25mbtc GTD tournament (twice a day). There are two other tournaments but seems that they have less interest.
At the 25mbtc GTD freeroll, the prize goes to top 3 winners (12.5mbtc for 1st, 7.5mbtc for 2nd and 5mbtc fror 3rd winner)
And I can confirm that this is a nice and legit site, I've already withdrew 4 times without any issues.

Regarding to other promotions except freerolls, I think the best idea in poker site is Jackpot in ring games. Lets say 10mbtc for Royal Flush, 5mbtc for straight flush, 2mbtc for 4of a kind etc. There are two option of the jackpot : free jackpot and paid/buy-in jackpot..

I could see what he meant, although he was off 0.5mbtc. He is responding to a guy talking about BIG prizes so newbie is saying what prize the 12mbtc or the 2mbtc freeroll both first place and the biggest available win on the site, not really big is it.

They are not really promotions they should be there anyway, they will not have to pay for a royal flush in ring games for months lol promotions- deposit 50mbtc get 50mbtc extra, maybe a nice big weekly freeroll but only plays if 5-10 players have created enough rake to play.

It needs big incentives for players to deposit

We have thought long and hard about doing a "deposit bonus" but after going back and fourth with our developer we decided it is now in our best interest, since it can easily be abused.

We have also thought about doing Royal Flush and 4 of a Kind bonuses on the ring games. Would anyone else be interested in this and would it encourage you to play more on the ring games? If so we can possibly get this implemented.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:38:35 PM

We have thought long and hard about doing a "deposit bonus" but after going back and fourth with our developer we decided it is now in our best interest, since it can easily be abused.

We have also thought about doing Royal Flush and 4 of a Kind bonuses on the ring games. Would anyone else be interested in this and would it encourage you to play more on the ring games? If so we can possibly get this implemented.

As someone who's constantly looking for action in the ring game section, I'd love to see it.  Not only if I get a prize but because I'd also be happy to find more folks playing there to join in.
unholycactus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 09:39:59 PM

As someone who's constantly looking for action in the ring game section, I'd love to see it.  Not only if I get a prize but because I'd also be happy to find more folks playing there to join in.

Bad beat jackpots could also boost the appeals of ring games.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1415

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 09:43:25 PM

Since you are trying to get some action for your ring games then it might be best if you make a promotions for "happyhour" for a rakeback of X percentage.

The promotions of getting either royal flush or 4 of a kind is rather hard to get and wont attract a lot of people for the ring games.
In fact, the deposit bonus could serve more for the ring game advertisement. You could add up a deposit bonus which you will only get if you have  enough points for it from which points can be gotten by contributing some rake or get it from the GTD by paying the house fee

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1591

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 09:53:11 PM

Yes to that. It could be just enough incentive to get all those freeroll abusers to play RGs and buy-in tourneys.

Other thing to consider are loyalty points, earned by playing raked games and based on rake contribution (to avoid abuse). You could then just reward player with most points earned (weekly?) or let exchange points for chips etc.

And if it's not too hard to implement, I'd like to see referral program. There's no harm in having that. If I have some spare chips I could do some small affiliate giveaway.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:07:14 PM

Yes to that. It could be just enough incentive to get all those freeroll abusers to play RGs and buy-in tourneys.

Other thing to consider are loyalty points, earned by playing raked games and based on rake contribution (to avoid abuse). You could then just reward player with most points earned (weekly?) or let exchange points for chips etc.

And if it's not too hard to implement, I'd like to see referral program. There's no harm in having that. If I have some spare chips I could do some small affiliate giveaway.

One thing I keep thinking about here is that the "soft rollout" of the site might have been a mistake.  That is, many people have probably stopped by, seen the place abandoned and they'll never come back.  I wonder if the OP had say, started advertizing a few weeks or a few months before opening, building hype and expectation, then, on opening weekend, be sure to pay like 20 or 30 people to play all weekend long in ring games, obviously lots of parties and freerolls, then who knows, everyone's first impression would have been of an amazingly busy place, and they'd have returned the next day, keeping the place busy.

At this point, the place really only has freeroll vultures, almost no actual action between players.  I'm not troling either, I like the site, I'm trying to figure out how it can be fixed.

I wonder if the same strategy could still be used, shutdown for a few weeks, build the hype for the reopen, make sure it's really busy when you open doors.  There's a real critical-mass/bootstrapping problem that has to be overcome somehow.
unholycactus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 10:31:27 PM

One thing I keep thinking about here is that the "soft rollout" of the site might have been a mistake.  That is, many people have probably stopped by, seen the place abandoned and they'll never come back.  I wonder if the OP had say, started advertizing a few weeks or a few months before opening, building hype and expectation, then, on opening weekend, be sure to pay like 20 or 30 people to play all weekend long in ring games, obviously lots of parties and freerolls, then who knows, everyone's first impression would have been of an amazingly busy place, and they'd have returned the next day, keeping the place busy.

At this point, the place really only has freeroll vultures, almost no actual action between players.  I'm not troling either, I like the site, I'm trying to figure out how it can be fixed.

I wonder if the same strategy could still be used, shutdown for a few weeks, build the hype for the reopen, make sure it's really busy when you open doors.  There's a real critical-mass/bootstrapping problem that has to be overcome somehow.

To be honest, those vultures feel like they are bots sitting out.
MargaretsDream

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:35:20 PM

I agree with the above, the only time I played here I could not get a ring game but there was 12 players in the lobby all waiting for the freeroll so that shows what they are there for doesn't it. I will return once we get something going but I won't sit and play the freerolls but I know I like your site and hopefully something can come of it.
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:08:34 PM

I agree with the above, the only time I played here I could not get a ring game but there was 12 players in the lobby all waiting for the freeroll so that shows what they are there for doesn't it. I will return once we get something going but I won't sit and play the freerolls but I know I like your site and hopefully something can come of it.

Maybe one thing that might help would be to "schedule" some ring game parties.  I mean if MargaretsDream has come by and others have as well but aren't planning on returning till there's action then this is just the point I was saying, you want all of those folks to pop in at the same time so that we see each other and play together.  If I pop in one hour, leave, then MargD next hour, leaves, etc then maybe you had 10 players but they all popped in at the wrong times.
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 03:06:50 AM

Maybe one thing that might help would be to "schedule" some ring game parties.  I mean if MargaretsDream has come by and others have as well but aren't planning on returning till there's action then this is just the point I was saying, you want all of those folks to pop in at the same time so that we see each other and play together.  If I pop in one hour, leave, then MargD next hour, leaves, etc then maybe you had 10 players but they all popped in at the wrong times.

Yeah. That is the biggest issue we are having right now and unfortunately its a common issue with new sites. The trick is getting players to sit down at the ring games/tournaments at the same time.

I have tried setting up different types of buy-in tournaments, ring games, freerolls and it seems to have helped some but not enough. It seems to be very difficult to get bitcoin poker players to actually play.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:30:26 AM

It seems to be very difficult to get bitcoin poker players to actually play ...

Let me rephrase: It seems to be very difficult to get bitcoin collectors to actually play poker ...
PenguinFire

That Darn Cat

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:40:18 AM

Let me rephrase: It seems to be very difficult to get bitcoin collectors to actually play poker ...

Why is that? 

I deposited .2 and had quite good luck with my run.  Maybe I just got lucky but I will probably be back for more action.  Sometimes the server response times are slow for me though. Sad

unholycactus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 04:09:03 AM

Why is that? 

I deposited .2 and had quite good luck with my run.  Maybe I just got lucky but I will probably be back for more action.  Sometimes the server response times are slow for me though. Sad

If you take my case, I would much rather play significant amounts on Pokerstars rather than on a Bitcoin site I can't really trust.

This should be different for USA residents (can't play at all) or other countries where you're forced to play in a fenced market.
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 04:10:16 AM

Why is that? 

This should not be happening with our site. If it is continuously happening and you can give me a time/date I can report it to my server provider and get it fixed.

Let me know if this is your net or our website.

Thanks.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:50:58 AM

I've spent many hours on the Bitcoinpoker.gg site and don't recall any connectivity issues ...
majorX

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:54:57 AM

I've spent many hours on the Bitcoinpoker.gg site and don't recall any connectivity issues ...

I am in Europe and have only ever had one issue but I logged out and logged back in and it was fine more than likely was a problem my end because other times it has been smooth.
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:43:37 AM

Why is that? 

This should not be happening with our site. If it is continuously happening and you can give me a time/date I can report it to my server provider and get it fixed.

Let me know if this is your net or our website.

Thanks.

I have only played on here a few times but the times I have the connection has been flawless, no issue at all the only small problem is what you obviously know and that is getting people/players to get their bitcoin on the site and start playing for real and not just freerolls. In time I am sure it will do well.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1415

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 06:36:36 AM

Yeah. That is the biggest issue we are having right now and unfortunately its a common issue with new sites.

It is very common indeed, even at luckyflop sometimes player are just lurking for the freerolls and at betvippoker, there isnt anyone who want to play at the ring games and just lurk around at the freerolls and GTD

The trick is getting players to sit down at the ring games/tournaments at the same time.

Consider setting up a rake back perhaps? The reason alot of people playing at the betpoker could be because that the site offer up a rakeback which is a good deal for ring games players

I have tried setting up different types of buy-in tournaments, ring games, freerolls and it seems to have helped some but not enough. It seems to be very difficult to get bitcoin poker players to actually play.

Nevertheless, the sooner or later the seats will be filling up soon since allincrypto has close down its service. Satoshicardclub on the other hand hasnt shown any improvement at all. Bitpoker.io seems like MIA with no update whatsoever. Atleast your sites is still better than betvippoker in term of ring game
There isnt anyone that want to play a ring games at betvippoker and just lurking through their freerolls there

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: