Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:19:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinPoker.gg - High Stakes. High Rewards - Secure Bitcoin Poker  (Read 54220 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:00:16 AM

I hadn't heard about this site until now... looks like it's been up a little while so that's a good sign. A couple things aren't clear though:

1) What is a "chip?" Is it 1mBTC or?
2) What's the minimum deposit, withdrawal, and withdrawal fee (if any)?

Actually all those things are clearly stated on the site, but let me answer it for you:
1) yes a chip is equal to 1mBTC (stated on FAQ and on Deposit menu) http://prntscr.com/7794lh
2) minimum deposit is 0.0005btc or 0.5chip http://prntscr.com/779599
minimum withdraw 20chips = 0.02btc http://prntscr.com/7795gi and as what I have experienced on withdrawal, there is no fee.

I don't have an account there, :p. So two of those I couldn't see regardless. I don't go around making random accounts on sites.

I do admit that #1 I skipped over (I didn't realize that the "Support" had a dropdown when I went to it).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 08:50:22 AM

I hadn't heard about this site until now... looks like it's been up a little while so that's a good sign. A couple things aren't clear though:

Actually all those things are clearly stated on the site, but let me answer it for you:
1) yes a chip is equal to 1mBTC (stated on FAQ and on Deposit menu) http://prntscr.com/7794lh
minimum withdraw 20chips = 0.02btc http://prntscr.com/7795gi and as what I have experienced on withdrawal, there is no fee.

I don't have an account there, :p. So two of those I couldn't see regardless. I don't go around making random accounts on sites.

I do admit that #1 I skipped over (I didn't realize that the "Support" had a dropdown when I went to it).

There is a small fee of 0.0001btc each time we process a withdrawal. At this time we are paying it but in the future we may change this.

Thanks.
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:13:46 AM

admin pls check your message ..  Wink

i found litle bug on your site
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 09:21:17 AM

Thank you for letting us know. Responded to your message.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:27:18 PM

ranlo, I hope you're going to go ahead and make an account there.  I know you used to play at sealswithclubs.  bitcoinpoker.gg is a legit site (I've deposited and withdrawn) but has very few players at the moment.  There are daily 25mBTC GTD tourneys but my favorite poker (drop in ring games) are usually empty.  This will change as more and more folks hear about this site.  It's a pokermavens based site so nothing fancy, but also no problems with Windows or .exe or issues like that.  I hope you'll give it a try.

Also, I'm hoping that we can set up a weekly ring-game meetup or something like that so that those of us who want to play can log in at the same time.
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:29:13 PM

ranlo, I hope you're going to go ahead and make an account there.  I know you used to play at sealswithclubs.  bitcoinpoker.gg is a legit site (I've deposited and withdrawn) but has very few players at the moment.  There are daily 25mBTC GTD tourneys but my favorite poker (drop in ring games) are usually empty.  This will change as more and more folks hear about this site.  It's a pokermavens based site so nothing fancy, but also no problems with Windows or .exe or issues like that.  I hope you'll give it a try.

Also, I'm hoping that we can set up a weekly ring-game meetup or something like that so that those of us who want to play can log in at the same time.
well i agree everyone should check that site out it got alot of potential.
3mb hourly freeroll and for now two 25mb with only 1mb buy-in
and yeah there should be some kind of ring game meetup but its hard to find players Sad
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:07:34 PM

and yeah there should be some kind of ring game meetup but its hard to find players Sad

Pretty much every time I'm online there I call out in chat and in the freeroll table for anyone to start a ring-game with me.  Sometimes I have success, Jayson plays in the ring, and a few others I've seen,  but unfortunately a lot of folks are there just being freeroll zombies.

I wonder if it would help if you somehow make access to the freeroll based on some kind of loyalty points for having played in raked games.  This is a lot like what seals used to do with the "krillrolls".
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:16:46 PM

Pretty much every time I'm online there I call out in chat and in the freeroll table for anyone to start a ring-game with me.  Sometimes I have success, Jayson plays in the ring, and a few others I've seen,  but unfortunately a lot of folks are there just being freeroll zombies.

I wonder if it would help if you somehow make access to the freeroll based on some kind of loyalty points for having played in raked games.  This is a lot like what seals used to do with the "krillrolls".

You are on to something there probably should keep the "freeroll zombies" playing for numbers in the lobby but create another bigger 10-20mbtc a few times a day for depositors or guys that have played a certain amount of ranked hands. That only has to be once or twice a day to start the ball rolling imo. Can't hurt to try! 
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:29:34 AM

Bitpoker is having the exact same issue. To the point where nobody even cares that support is non-responsive, because "you get free money playing there!" Apparently 1250 satoshi is a lot to some people. You'd get that much off 2 faucets, but meh.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 04:52:22 AM

Bitpoker is having the exact same issue. To the point where nobody even cares that support is non-responsive, because "you get free money playing there!" Apparently 1250 satoshi is a lot to some people. You'd get that much off 2 faucets, but meh.

Yes, we are trying everything we can to get players to deposit and play other games other than freerolls but it is getting very difficult.

We have thought about implementing some type of "points system", but with how our site is currently coded this would probably take a lot of time and money.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:30:22 AM

Yes, we are trying everything we can to get players to deposit and play other games other than freerolls but it is getting very difficult.

We have thought about implementing some type of "points system", but with how our site is currently coded this would probably take a lot of time and money.

Point systems are great, but keep in mind that most poker sites have the same issue. 99.98% of bitcoiners aren't here because they like/trust the system. They're here to try and strike it rich with no money down. The ATH in 2013 is the worst thing Bitcoin has ever seen. Prior to that, it was about using the system. Now everyone thinks the only purpose of it is to become a millionaire.

BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 09:07:07 AM

Point systems are great, but keep in mind that most poker sites have the same issue. 99.98% of bitcoiners aren't here because they like/trust the system. They're here to try and strike it rich with no money down. The ATH in 2013 is the worst thing Bitcoin has ever seen. Prior to that, it was about using the system. Now everyone thinks the only purpose of it is to become a millionaire.

Well I'm glad to know that it isn't just us.
MoonOfLife

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:26:22 AM

you can send bounty to this addy xD

1JxXDzcnWk1sMR1JiG2agZeELEa6g95pXd
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 10:04:48 AM

Bounty? I do appreciate you telling us about a very small issue on our site but I am not sending bitcoins to your address.

Thanks.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 10:21:21 AM

Bounty? I do appreciate you telling us about a very small issue on our site but I am not sending bitcoins to your address.

Thanks.

Define the very small issue there because it is unclear. Even a very small issue need to be rewarded because he told you about it and you had your chance to fix it. This post actually makes your sites less credible.
Rewarding like 0.002 BTC or so wont hurt much because if someone were to see this post in the future then someone might thought it is best to abuse the bug rather than telling you because it wont be rewarded

P.S : 0.002 BTC is only a few cents there  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MoonOfLife

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 10:39:39 AM

Thanks.

its ok ,,,

but i want to tell you ,, i found bug at 2 scam site and they pay 0.01 & 0.03 xD
0.01 same bug like your site xD
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:06:35 AM

Thanks.

its ok ,,,

but i want to tell you ,, i found bug at 2 scam site and they pay 0.01 & 0.03 xD

it seems you are bounty hunter and you found 2 bugs in 2 days Grin i also hope should pay you something for this bug because you did a nice job to make warn them about this.
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1357

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 12:28:53 PM

Thanks.

its ok ,,,

If it is OK, so why did you tell them about other payments for your bug reports on other sites?
"0.01 same bug like you" this words shows that you still want to get the bounty. Smiley
Not mention to defense OP, but AFAIK not all sites will pay for such kind of bug reports. But I appreciate your effort on reporting bugs on many sites, you did it very well so far.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 08:05:05 PM

Thanks.

Define the very small issue there because it is unclear. Even a very small issue need to be rewarded because he told you about it and you had your chance to fix it. This post actually makes your sites less credible.
Rewarding like 0.002 BTC or so wont hurt much because if someone were to see this post in the future then someone might thought it is best to abuse the bug rather than telling you because it wont be rewarded

The very small issue was that our css and javascript folder were showing the contents instead of showing a blank page to the public.
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:19:54 PM

Thanks.

The very small issue was that our css and javascript folder were showing the contents instead of showing a blank page to the public.

That is indeed very small because those resources are distributed to the public anyway.  Ie, if you want my browser able to use your css file, you're going to have to let me download it.  You may have obscured it a bit by making http requests for the file directly show blank, but I can still see the contents of these files by opening my browser's console and looking at the css resources that were downloaded.  Basically the same thing applies for javascript, unless this is server-side javascript.  Definitely not a "bug".  Certainly not something I'd pay for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: