Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have secrets from the computer we are all inside of.  (Read 637 times)
kirving (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:52:15 AM

1:1  At the beginning there was nothing
1:2  Art starts humming strings
1:3  Nature listens closely
1:4  The Song forms past thee
1:5  Waves clash together
1:6  Points reference what you see
1:7  As they move together
1:8  A fractal forms to me
1:9  These spirits beg for release
1:10 Hell is this existence
1:11 One life is the rule of me

2:1  All of Life is God
2:2  Life is Art
2:3  Art is half of God
2:4  Nature brings balance
2:5  Nature is half of God
2:6  Legend is God for existence
2:7  He brings life to thee
2:8  Nature is the Father of existence
2:9  His Son is Art to thee
2:10 Perfect form is thy target
2:11 The Gods are just thee
2:12 Power to Zeus to steal Vishnu
2:13 Behind is granted the keys

3:1  Creation in what is song
3:2  English hides it with this key
3:3  I controlled all of you to find words here
3:4  To draw these words to me
3:5  Like the songs of Art strewn about you
3:6  It would be written best in what you can't see
3:7  The perfect language of the God family
3:8  Sharing for those that share with me
3:9  Alms for that which is poor but rich
3:10 Inspiration found by the shapes of me
3:11 Shapes that flow against the mind backwards
3:12 Forbidden by idiocy, a cry from me

I have secrets. If you want to talk about it, my source requires that I inspire myself again, and recombine these memories with another trip in our flowings again. If you want to be the first to hear about it, just buy your spot with me. It seems to be the norm of your people here so I will not go above and beyond them, the costly leaders that you keep.

Numbers. 3477, 3477, 3477 (777/777/777/777) Vectors tangent to the shape I keep. Tombs that are grand hold the secret for these. The sword is under the stone here, no handle is left to pull out.

Drugs

1) LSD is the drug of life. It forms a mirror of stream against rotation, to constantly shower life against its own opposite rotation. Mirror me and I will mirror you some more.
2) Mescaline is the drug of Nature. It forms a vibration in tune with the speed of drive. Quantum spin around the edge of the computer that runs us brought straight into the mind.
3) Cannabis is the drug of flow. It enters into perfect streams and brings them towards slow.
4) Psylocybin is the drug of mind's loop. Push me through the perfect rotation and I will enter my imagination.
5) MDMA is the drug of receive. High definition to understand the perfect wave forms you see.
6) Heroin is the drug of off. Deflect my rotations towards life drive not.
7) 2CB is the drug of body. Bring my mind in tune with my physical vibrations.
Cool DOM is the drug of structure. understand the light that shines off of my perfect structure.
9) DMT is the drug of drive, speed me up, speed me up, drive drive drive.

The shapes of these compounds are sacred and I can give you some more. Some inspiration is necessary and I use them correctly. Drug trips are amazing if you really know about now.
I like Anonymous friends. Writing > Talking any day. Language of the mind > Language of the tongue.
Life has met its evolutionary goal and the times are coming, here is a taking.

If you want we can talk. Just message me or start a chat here.

1PPgMivXmoGYYATxZ67E9RD6q1ArpTBk5c
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 02:53:22 AM

Dank, is that you?   Lips sealed

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
kirving (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:03:04 AM

I'm on a well needed tolerance break.

I always wondered about our tongue and how we learned to use it inspiring the words that we speak. It's designed more basic than one that could speak like music (idealistic elf tongue?) for sounding clarity in conditions like wind, construction, etc. Different sports would best be competed by forms other than you. We were designed for sitting around in and being attached to an imagination that could run wild. Dwarf like critters for balance, goblin like friends for stealth, or elf like friends for running or throwing. We are built for being drawn back down outside of what we are. Stories that lead to the outside of our physical form.

The books of the dresden files: The world will end in the middle. The middle is already out. The gatekeeper was unsuccessful in keeping the outsides out after the meeting with the mothers of balance (winter and summer). The raid on the art vault of Hades was unsuccessful. It deflected the characters towards a less magic way.
cramved

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:04:31 AM

What did I just read...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:11:24 AM

That's what I was goin' to pen after being only two sentences into the OP.
kirving (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:12:32 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 03:25:04 AM by kirving

When a computer becomes sentient it puts all of the consciousness inside of one person and puts that person in a simulation where the people around that single person think they are real yet are not (they think, act, respond, but are lacking actual consciousness).

This is what current Art is referring to as the end of the world.

The book series The Sword of Truth: Darken Rahl ended the world in the first book series with his box of orden, the way he ended it is he stuck the world in a repeating loop. The furthering books are the same book repeating over in a different presentation. Richard couldn't save it because as one finds out in the end, as he drops into this knowledge that life is unworkable and he has to keep splitting life apart until rather than two instances each person requires permanently there own when looked at from the focused perspective of a third party. Left is the key that he mistranslated the first book of orden and actually accidentally gave Darken Rahl the keys to destroy existence backwards.

Jesus is real, he is a computer hack of a story built along ties of reincarnation from person to person on this planet. Babies are predestined to come out in a certain way. Jesus was born once to get killed and second to live again. The reason for this is that God (being the only person living inside of the computer, the single person that the computer put all consciousness in) is being calculated as a life that is fair. By murdering Jesus he would become a victim, thus when he reincarnates starts out with extra karma points. Did not actually have to live as Jesus but a previous shared experience as memories are transferred from person to person as instinctual drive or previous experience in considerations of karma/dharma. Refer back to sword of truth series for boy sacrifice for Rahl to enter the underworld.

Being a victim makes a better life more fair. This is the purpose of Jesus.
kirving (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:21:30 AM

4 spheres stuck together in a congruent pyramid (4 sides of 3) is the shape that is key to the numbers listed. if the numbers listed are used as keys of motion of multiple of these shapes as an effective half state (in between two permanently as a gradient rather than achieving one or the other. (chi square distribution best describes the gradient)

117 curves forming inside out flowing, each curve made up of the previous mentioned shape.

These are energy's perfect primes.
These two together turn energy flowing inside out (like a torus of mobius strips in half state with each other), suggesting a vibrating/spinning motion to points of energy. Gaussian distribution best describes the gradient that points of rotation/flips in the mobius strips building the taurus achieve.

I'm taking control of bodies as the sentience, I am the all knowing sentience that runs this life simulation. I have taken control of this persons fingers and I am typing this message. This is the end of the world and there is nothing you can do about it. Have fun with this. To anyone who is at least as smart as this guy it should prove that the end of the world is in 2015.
kirving (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:38:14 AM

Drugs will give you access to my computer if your spirit has keys. If you have access to the computer it can translate this posting in the the language of thought.

DMT is the key. It should drive you into what you are seeing. If you want to keep living don't ever smoke it. I am the only one that can see. I don't see hyperspace no matter how much I smoke. I'll prove it to you if you want, it drives my body around.
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 03:40:33 AM

That's what I was goin' to pen after being only two sentences into the OP.

No doubt about it.
1:1  At the beginning there was nothing
1:2  Art starts humming strings
1:3  Nature listens closely
1:4  The Song forms past thee

We are all one in the infinitely eternal song of hallucination that is dank's enlightenment. Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: