Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 1g Silver Art Bars  (Read 2374 times)
Projects (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 07:52:22 PM

As I have said before guys the value is not in the metal but the novelty.
I have never tried to say otherwise, the vials do contain very small amounts of metal and the bars/rounds are 1g.
These are for "fun" "art" "novelty" and "cute"

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dustintrammell
VIP

Activity: 156
Merit: 103

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2012, 08:19:52 PM

We're raffling off a 1 oz Silver Liberty Dollar over at BitDraw if you're interested (:

Dustin D. Trammell
Twitter: @druidian
PGP: E0DC F55C 9386 1691 A67F FB18 F6D9 5E52 FDA6 6E16
Projects (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 01:36:41 PM

Still for sale any offers?

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Projects (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 08:11:06 AM

Still for sale looking to sell these individually or as a lot please let me know if interested

Projects (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 07:23:28 AM

All these are still for sale, willing to drop the price any offers?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: