Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:38:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GIFT] GiftNet |Ecosytem GUI Sneak Preview!| |Anon|  (Read 27799 times)
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:45:54 PM

It doesn't look like pos is 92%.

I freaking said it way back when and my post was ignored.

This pos is producing way too many coins.

I've gained over 300k coins from staking. care to explain?

Reduce the pos % and fork the damn thing.

If the dev provides a block explorer then we can see how many coins they gained during distribution phase from PoS.
I'm pretty sure they got millions and they're ready to dump.

Also I think the provided source code is not compatible with the given exe...
Someone should build the source and compare the wallets...

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 08:47:24 PM

It doesn't look like pos is 92%.

I freaking said it way back when and my post was ignored.

This pos is producing way too many coins.

I've gained over 300k coins from staking. care to explain?

Reduce the pos % and fork the damn thing.

If the dev provides a block explorer then we can see how many coins they gained during distribution phase from PoS.
I'm pretty sure they got millions and they're ready to dump.

Also I think the provided source code is not compatible with the given exe...
Someone should build the source and compare the wallets...

It is, I downloaded & compiled myself.

Try for yourself.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:01:29 PM

{
"version" : "v1.1.1.0",
"protocolversion" : 60018,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 487688.36322400,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 45787.86554600,
"blocks" : 12087,
"moneysupply" : 18175757.72382800,
"connections" : 6,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "2001:0:9d38:90d7:3c83:2e1e:7371:30af",
"difficulty" : 0.24193280,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1427530518,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}

There is def. something wrong with the pos. I should not be getting ~~13k coins mined each time...not with a 92% pos.

Can someone check out the code?

Why would you say something like that & shit on your own investment. You could secretly make bank but you want to fud it for everyone including yourself?

Because unlike you, I like to be honest. I didn't spend much on this coin so I can care less.
GCCDevTeam (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:05:48 PM

Is it like instamine/premine type of scam?
No, this is not a hoax, DEV very honest old coins back to us! I think this money should be held for a long time

I was talking about extra coins coming from POS. This type of supply could harm coin. Am I wrong?

It has been brought to our attention that there was a clerical error regarding stake interest in the code. We are immediately working on a fix and apologize as we have been extremely busy developing the multiple facets of the ecosystem that we're unaware of this issue. A hard fork fix is incoming within the next half hour. Please do not send coins for the next 30 minutes and backup your wallets.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:07:45 PM

No, this is not a hoax, DEV very honest old coins back to us! I think this money should be held for a long time

I was talking about extra coins coming from POS. This type of supply could harm coin. Am I wrong?

It has been brought to our attention that there was a clerical error regarding stake interest in the code. We are immediately working on a fix and apologize as we have been extremely busy developing the multiple facets of the ecosystem that we're unaware of this issue. A hard fork fix is incoming within the next half hour. Please do not send coins for the next 30 minutes and backup your wallets.

OH NOW YOU'RE FINALLY NOTICING THIS? Fking BULL SHIT. I asked for you to look at it last week and my post was ignored. BS
RoooooR
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:11:50 PM

HAHA THAT'S SO FUNNY DUDE!

How many times this shitcoin was corrected?

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
GCCDevTeam (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:15:19 PM

OH NOW YOU'RE FINALLY NOTICING THIS? Fking BULL SHIT. I asked for you to look at it last week and my post was ignored. BS

Unsure of what post you are referring to but if you feel this much disdain towards a minor clerical issue with the code then the sensible solution would be to exit your position. We have multiple new exciting updates in the works and this coding mistake will not inhibit GiftNet's growth. Take care.
RoooooR
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:27:17 PM

Unsure of what post you are referring to but if you feel this much disdain towards a minor clerical issue with the code then the sensible solution would be to exit your position. We have multiple new exciting updates in the works and this coding mistake will not inhibit GiftNet's growth. Take care.

minor clerical issue oh really?
12 million pos rewards in one week and it's a minor issue.
Normally in one week there would be created 0.1288 million coins via pos. (0,92*7000000*0,02=128.800 coins)
But 12 million coins generated via pos.

Annual PoS rate is 9200 and that's minor issue.

Keep up good work dev I totally support you Grin

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
IceBit

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:32:15 PM

more percent more attention Grin Grin Grin
Tuwie2

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:33:28 PM

Isn't this the same crap coin that broke a few times?

Then promised a swap, which never happened. 
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 10:11:44 PM

Just relax at all... Problem can be solved!
xinbinbin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:25:17 PM

The coin is dead?
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:30:25 PM

Dev need to update now, think Yobit must freeze market till this problem is fixed!!!  Huh
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:31:19 PM

Isn't this the same crap coin that broke a few times?

Then promised a swap, which never happened. 

Everyone who followed the simple instructions that a 3rd grader could understand was reimbursed all lost coins. It's not the devs job to handhold the stupid people.

AltcoinInvestor

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:33:46 PM

Dev need to update now, think Yobit must freeze market till this problem is fixed!!!  Huh

what to freeze?  Shocked Shocked Shocked

it's now 1 satoshi...

wtf is going on?
did we just loose money again?!!!
xinbinbin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:37:31 PM

what to freeze?  Shocked Shocked Shocked

it's now 1 satoshi...

wtf is going on?
did we just loose money again?!!!
In the development of the sale of his own coin?
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:40:03 PM

The coin is dead?

Even if it's not dead it's pretty useless now. Luckily I dumped my coins when I realize this supply problem.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 10:44:43 PM

Problem can be solved! DEV work for it
eprocent

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 10:45:49 PM

I not sell anything!
Probably buy some coins!
RoooooR
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:52:48 PM

That's giftcardcoin's PoS code;
https://github.com/GCCDevTeam/Giftcardcoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L972

And these are some other examples (you may find lots of them on this section of forum);
https://github.com/KingArbin/Coin2.1-1/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L969
https://github.com/dopecoin-dev/DopeCoinV3/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L995
https://github.com/Lefter1s/CAIx/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L976

Did you notice something?

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: