Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GIFT] GiftNet |Ecosytem GUI Sneak Preview!| |Anon|  (Read 27799 times)
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:56:39 AM

why staking is very small now ? what is the % ?

92% annual with no compounding now since final fix. It was staking too high and compounding before fix.
sologap

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:01:19 AM

92% annual with no compounding now since final fix. It was staking too high and compounding before fix.

not fair, im out.. dev staked our coins before swap and made millions

☠ CRAVEEmbraces the privacy movement ☠   
    Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.   
CowboyKiller

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:13:28 AM

Actually it was a lot of people staking the entire time it was possible to stake. The dev did not make 'millions'. The pos had to be fixed otherwise there would be a billion+ coins by the end of the year. If you are out send me your coins.

Taiga

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:34:21 PM

crzybilly

Activity: 703

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:12:48 PM

hmmm prior to update I had all my coins, now I have none?

sp00lin9

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:28:51 PM

hmmm prior to update I had all my coins, now I have none?

Type repairwallet in console
crzybilly

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:04:43 PM

Thank you!
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:34:59 PM

Wow, thank you for seeing it. I guess others don't care about the extra 33 million coins generated from POS? lol. Tell me, why isn't there a block explorer yet if you have nothing to hide?

Smh on those who believe dev is honest.
sp00lin9

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:10:49 PM

Actually it was a lot of people staking the entire time it was possible to stake. The dev did not make 'millions'. The pos had to be fixed otherwise there would be a billion+ coins by the end of the year. If you are out send me your coins.

These guys are just bored & looking for a coin to fud lol
GCCDevTeam (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:30:16 PM

New Wallet update with fresh hardcoded nodes coming soon!

All syncing issues will be resolved in preperation for new GUI.
CowboyKiller

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:42:18 PM

Wow, thank you for seeing it. I guess others don't care about the extra 33 million coins generated from POS? lol. Tell me, why isn't there a block explorer yet if you have nothing to hide?

Smh on anyone who believes you are honest. A couple dozen or more staked since staking was available. It's how it works on a high stake percent coin. Everyone (except you) seems to understand that.

GCCDevTeam (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:59:13 PM

GiftNet v2.2.1.1

Updated Hardcoded Nodes!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mcw93n8jwhtck0v/AACa5WTxfEEHnDZxRPsk_vyya?dl=1

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8eb017db43840b39946850ebc5f8db7516e62f7429888b322ad12dcc23213427/analysis/1428612788/
xinbinbin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:01:30 PM

No update?
sp00lin9

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:07:53 PM

Huh?
crzybilly

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:21:28 PM

Still stuck at block 501****
JayTrain

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:30:30 PM

Smh on anyone who believes you are honest. A couple dozen or more staked since staking was available. It's how it works on a high stake percent coin. Everyone (except you) seems to understand that.

Everything will be transparent with a block explorer. That's why dev hasn't provide you guys with one YET like he had stated a few days ago.

So, please explain to me, how does 92% annual POS equates to 33 millions coins generated? Is that supposed to be normal? If so, why didn't the first update fixed the problem? Dev even said it was "fixed."

According to this statement:
something isn't right with pos.

V2.1.1.1 fixed it.

My guess is that you probably made over a million coins during that bug, and that's why you don't seem to care.

From what I've gathered, dev waited til he's done accumulating certain amount of coins from the broken pos, then fixed the code to act liek nothing happened.

I'll gladly apologize if I'm wrong, but for now, without a block explorer, I will stick to my story.
sp00lin9

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:41:12 PM

Still stuck at block 501****
Try replacing my appdata files with yours-

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m53eh4j0pgpbnkb/AADojDbm6u1-OdLsgkt7sMJBa?dl=1
sp00lin9

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:44:23 PM

Everything will be transparent with a block explorer. That's why dev hasn't provide you guys with one YET like he had stated a few days ago.

So, please explain to me, how does 92% annual POS equates to 33 millions coins generated? Is that supposed to be normal? If so, why didn't the first update fixed the problem? Dev even said it was "fixed."

V2.1.1.1 fixed it.

My guess is that you probably made over a million coins during that bug, and that's why you don't seem to care.

From what I've gathered, dev waited til he's done accumulating certain amount of coins from the broken pos, then fixed the code to act liek nothing happened.

I'll gladly apologize if I'm wrong, but for now, without a block explorer, I will stick to my story.

All you do is cry & complain about a block explorer when in reality, YOU CAN CHECK ANYTHING YOU WANT WITHOUT ONE!

All a block explorer does is reference WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE IN YOUR WALLET.

Go to your wallet console & type getblockbynumber X, replacing X with whatever block height you'd like.
JayTrain

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:58:53 PM

V2.1.1.1 fixed it.

All you do is cry & complain about a block explorer when in reality, YOU CAN CHECK ANYTHING YOU WANT WITHOUT ONE!

Go to your wallet console & type getblockbynumber X, replacing X with whatever block height you'd like.

Geez, thanks! I really didn't know that! -_-
sp00lin9

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:03:27 AM

V2.1.1.1 fixed it.

Geez, thanks! I really didn't know that! -_-
Thanks for the opportunity to teach you  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: