Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the Bitcoin Stock Exchange (BSE)  (Read 1093 times)
sron (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2012, 02:14:20 PM

Good evening,

I have made some research about this and I would like to offer the world a product and service called the Bitcoin Stock Exchange.

You will be able to buy and sell shares on our platform. Bitcoin is the preferred method of payment.

As of now, we only offer one asset. More will hopefully be listed later.

The asset is called BSEE (all assets will have a 4 digit shortcode).

I coordinate the development of the stock exchange as well as the asset known as BSEE. The asset in question currently has a hundred shares issued and as per this message I sell the shares for 0.001 BTC each. I also offer to buy back the shares for 0.001 BTC each.

If anyone wants to get involved in developing this platform, please send an e-mail or private message. Please stay behind TOR.

The platform will be developed primarily by other coders. As of now, the only way of interacting with the BSE is through e-mail or private messages. Later on, we hope to offer a full fledged interface.

The cost to list a share on the market shall be 0 BTC. We will try to implement a rating system further on which allows investors to rate assets according to trustworthiness. Other charges may apply.

All of these instructions are subject to change and should be interpreted as general guidelines due to the vast complexity of operating a stock exchange for assets in the crypto currency context.

We welcome your business.

SRON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 03:01:01 PM

A beggar running a stock exchange! What can go wrong?!?!
mcris444

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 03:15:58 PM

Good evening,

I have made some research about this and I would like to offer the world a product and service called the Bitcoin Stock Exchange.

You will be able to buy and sell shares on our platform. Bitcoin is the preferred method of payment.

As of now, we only offer one asset. More will hopefully be listed later.

The asset is called BSEE (all assets will have a 4 digit shortcode).

I coordinate the development of the stock exchange as well as the asset known as BSEE. The asset in question currently has a hundred shares issued and as per this message I sell the shares for 0.001 BTC each. I also offer to buy back the shares for 0.001 BTC each.

If anyone wants to get involved in developing this platform, please send an e-mail or private message. Please stay behind TOR.

The platform will be developed primarily by other coders. As of now, the only way of interacting with the BSE is through e-mail or private messages. Later on, we hope to offer a full fledged interface.

The cost to list a share on the market shall be 0 BTC. We will try to implement a rating system further on which allows investors to rate assets according to trustworthiness. Other charges may apply.

All of these instructions are subject to change and should be interpreted as general guidelines due to the vast complexity of operating a stock exchange for assets in the crypto currency context.

We welcome your business.

SRON

What is wrong with GLBSE?
A quick look through your last posts shows you aren't the person to run an exchange. (Even if there was a need for another one.
If you cant come up with the BTC to have an IPO on GLBSE, dont you think you aren't the best suited person to be running it?

We dont need 100s of Stock Exchanges (IE no need to have an open source stock exchange on GitHub)
deeplink

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 03:30:20 PM

In case you didn't notice https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84323.0, most people would rather stick their Bitcoins up their butt than give them to you.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 03:42:55 PM

Jesus, this guy just doesn't get the message does he.  Roll Eyes

I would sooner drink boiling hydrochloric acid, then send this guy any coins.

sron (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2012, 04:06:47 PM

I encourage everyone to test the liquidity of our shares.

Invest in 10 BSEE shares now for 0.01 BTC and sell them back to me in a few days.

I personally guarantee liquidity.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 04:31:20 PM

Why have we got to hide in the TOR network to contact you? On second thoughts, why are YOU hiding in the TOR network?  Angry

WikileaksDude

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 06:27:52 PM

Why have we got to hide in the TOR network to contact you? On second thoughts, why are YOU hiding in the TOR network?  Angry

Because scam.
NeoCortX

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2012, 10:55:06 PM

I give this guy thumbs up for good entertainment.  Cheesy

Anyone giving him any bitcoins deserves to loose it.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2012, 11:03:00 PM

popcorn.gif

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 06:49:54 PM

sron has to be the scammer with the lowest ROI ever.

12 hours and still begging to fractional bitcoins.   Hell if worked 12 hours at McDonalds even with taxes and exchange fees he probably would have at least 4 or 5 BTC by now.
SasQuatch

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 08:23:51 PM

This will be good. Lets sit back and watch the fireworks.

Lets have a stock exchange... with only one stock.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: