Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Smooth the Monero dev / paid troll?  (Read 1231 times)
stealth923 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:06:16 AM

Smooth, you do realise with the amount of effort you have spent slandering and bringing up the 1+ year old DRK instamine non-issue, you could have had a working GUI wallet, fixed monero's problems and kept a little class......

Why not let things be, put your head down and do something useful with your time to help Monero and its community?

Then maybe, JUST maybe you may see a glimmer of hope that Monero might actually be worth something one day.....or not...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
othe

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:07:59 AM

He does something helpful, warning innocent people.

stealth923 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:09:46 AM

Then fine, keep warning people, spend all your time being a hero troll and let Monero go down the shitter....
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:10:50 AM

Then fine, keep warning people, spend all your time being a hero troll and let Monero go down the shitter....

I think Monero will do just fine despite your efforts, or perhaps in small part because of them.

As for the darkcoin/dash instamine "non-issue" as you call it. I'm wondering, why everything I reported about the developer actions surrounding the instamine isn't also reported on the darkcoin FAQ, web site, or OP.  You do want to make sure there is full and open disclosure, right?
stealth923 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:14:32 AM

I think Monero will do just fine despite your efforts, or perhaps in small part because of them.

As for the darkcoin/dash instamine "non-issue" as you call it. I'm wondering, why everything I reported about the developer actions surrounding the instamine isn't also reported on the darkcoin FAQ, web site, or OP.  You do want to make sure there is full and open disclosure, right?

Please stay on topic.

I am asking you why you would rather spend so much of your effort on DRK then concentrating on developing and improving Monero...please answer.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:14:55 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 11:35:37 AM by smooth

As for the darkcoin/dash instamine "non-issue" as you call it. I'm wondering, why everything I reported about the developer actions surrounding the instamine isn't also reported on the darkcoin FAQ, web site, or OP.  You do want to make sure there is full and open disclosure, right?

Please stay on topic.

I am asking you why you would rather spend so much of your effort on DRK then concentrating on developing and improving Monero...please answer.

1. It is on topic. You should read your own OP: "bringing up the 1+ year old DRK instamine "

2. I'm good at multitasking.

3. My work on Monero is all volunteer. So if I want to use my personal time looking more closely at improprieties surrounding a currently-active project, that's my business and no one else's.
stealth923 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:19:43 AM

As for the darkcoin/dash instamine "non-issue" as you call it. I'm wondering, why everything I reported about the developer actions surrounding the instamine isn't also reported on the darkcoin FAQ, web site, or OP.  You do want to make sure there is full and open disclosure, right?

Please stay on topic.

I'm good at multitasking

Wouldnt you rather do whats best for Monero investors and focus fully on Monero rather than spending 90% of your time typing smart ass troll slander/comments throughout the forum?

There isnt a shortage of problems or issues that Monero has for you to multi-task....You dont see Evan spending time drumming up bullshit on these forums do you....he is professional, taken seriously, focused and knows how to get results.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:24:23 AM

Please stay on topic.

I'm good at multitasking

Wouldnt you rather do whats best for Monero investors

I don't work for Monero investors. If they want to hire me, they can try but I doubt they can afford me at this point since I'm not looking for income and I'd need to be highly motivated to punch a clock. Probably impossible for that to happen tbh.

I'm a volunteer team member on an open source project for one and only one reason, which is that I find the technology interesting and potentially useful.

There isnt a shortage of problems or issues that Monero has for you to multi-task....You dont see Evan spending time drumming up bullshit on these forums do you....he is focused and knows how to get results.

Maybe he doesn't multitask as well as I do, or maybe he's more of a hired hand. I wonder, who's running him?
MataKhobRazi

Activity: 876
Merit: 568

( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:26:15 AM

I like smooth and reading his posts. He convinced me to not go in Darkcoin. Thanks to him

Bitcoin : The Only One
GTO911

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:56:32 PM

Smooth is a fucking cool guy. Is working on the first technologicaly interesting project after Bitcoin. Is the most vocal about obvious scams.

People like me would get exhausted teaching fools about in your face scams, but he wont.

He will save all those new innocent people being suckered in to put their savings into an artificially inflated pyramid scheme
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:13:48 PM

Can we vote on this?
sorryforthat

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:18:40 PM

There are currently two GUI wallets one can use for Monero. Which mind you are completely built independently from source, which cant be said for the majority of fork coins still using standard QT clients.

Light Wallet

lightWallet is a simple and slim client written in Python, and should run on most operating systems. It is written and maintained by jwinterm.
https://github.com/jwinterm/lightWallet

MoneroX

MoneroX is a GUI for Monero written in .NET and available for Windows, and soon for Mac and Linux. It is written and maintained by Jojatekok.
https://github.com/Jojatekok/MoneroGui.Net
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: