Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:15:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
-
-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACP]|ANARCHISTSPRIME|EST2015|SHA256d+MYR-GROESTL|DIGISHIELD|DUEL ALGO  (Read 79964 times)
ACP (OP)

Activity: 612
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:08:31 AM

and you have removed all the comments you made to stir me up to troll you,
Read back through this forum and you'll see changes implemented for people who post here, ie: website ext change to .info , website design . Look of wallet , many other things. This forum is reserved for input not what you are doing with your campaign here on me and acp .
People can clearly see what you are doing here and I like that it's transparent.
Your hijacking many updates we have released in any attempt your bringing attention
ACP (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:41:46 AM

The screen shot I was referring to was this link that was posted on ccex "trollbox" http://barr.me/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/ACP.png as runpaint likes to edit things and make reality look different I thought to post it as he has edited it out of the above screenshot to make it look like I was referring to his post here when I was referring to the above link. I have posted my own screenshot below to refer back to his. As silly as it may be I don't edit things out.

http://www.anarchistsprime.info/#!p2p-focus/cee5
ACP (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:05:47 AM

unedited truth before runpaint started pushing my buttons to troll him

]
BARR_Official

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:19:40 AM

Looks like runpaint told the truth.  No sense bickering about it, let's move on and spend our time on other things.

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
ACP (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:51:29 AM

Looks like runpaint told the truth.  No sense bickering about it, let's move on and spend our time on other things.
Told the truth about what?
He bought the AnarchistsPrime  I and others where selling up to three weeks before the burn, we where all selling at 250 -400 sats and expected a pump to 600 so as you'd know we had no idea he was collecting acp to burn and to be honest that's not any of our business. He has tried to vilify me in front of the bitcointalk forum and  chat Trolbox after he not only said the the new wallets acp has are worse than the doom graphics in 98 but he ran down steakcloud .
If that's how your burn campaign works by fudding and making a dev look out to seem non active and mean towards investors plus claims that the above edited screenshots he posted of me trolling back as he trolled me are actually legit and apart of your campaign , if that how you campaign Barr then that's exactly why no one has burnt acp besides him and that he can't now buy any real bulk amount as we are all holding until your exchange date ends. We just released new wallets , tell your fudd team to back off and go vilify someone else because if you read back through this forum I have implemented every change to AnarchistsPrime that the users wanted within retrospect this includes wallet updates, new games, new websites, new website ext .info , fixing logo in wallet ect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alc0gG0u48M
BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 10:06:56 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 10:24:43 AM by BARR_Official

Looks like runpaint told the truth.  No sense bickering about it, let's move on and spend our time on other things.
Told the truth about what?

The things we're talking about.

He bought the AnarchistsPrime  I and others where selling up to three weeks before the burn, we where all selling at 250 -400 sats and expected a pump to 600

So you were aware that BARR was going to raise the price to 600 and burn all the coins we acquired.

Before we can buy at 600, someone has to buy all coins being sold below 600.  If no one else buys them, we buy them.  If people keeping dumping huge amounts below 600, we have to come up with hundreds and hundreds of dollars to buy ACP, and that is what we did.  

so as you'd know we had no idea he was collecting acp to burn

That contradicts what you just said.  You just admitted that you were expecting BARR to raise the price to 600 as part of our burn exchange.

He has tried to vilify me in front of the bitcointalk forum and  chat Trolbox after he not only said the the new wallets acp has are worse than the doom graphics in 98

but he ran down steakcloud .

No he didn't.    

It was very simple - he asked you and other ACP dumpers to back him up against BARR fudders, since you had been making money from BARR.

You were in C-Cex chat, chatting away and getting BTC from runpaint, while someone was there saying that BARR was bad for ACP.  You said nothing to correct that FUD.

runpaint thought he could easily clear up the matter, defend BARR and shut up the fudder, by asking you to confirm that BARR was the reason for ACP going from 60 sats to 600.

You refused to acknowledge what BARR had done for you, and you insisted that the price and volume of ACP went to the moon due to mining activity, steakcloud, and new wallets.

It turned into an attack against runpaint, with your investors saying runpaint was taking false credit for ACP's sudden success, with comments such as "I hate traders who think they make or break a coin."

Since he was being challenged, he stopped buying ACP.  The next day the market volume for ACP was 0.00 BTC, proving him right and you wrong.  

He asked if you guys had stopped mining and stopped doing steakcloud, since those were your explanations for the market activity.

You said investors paid 10 times the price for ACP because of your new wallet, and runpaint pointed out that the wallet doesn't look good enough to justify that.  It has an animated gif of the coin logo rotating, with a big non-transparent white pixel orbiting the logo as if it was edited in MS Paint with no attention to detail.  

It was a situation where we had to defend ourselves, and that's all we did.

runpaint asked you to back him up in saying that BARR had benefited ACP.  You took that as an attack on ACP, so you attacked runpaint.  He defended himself, and you took that as an attack.  That's not what it was.

the above edited screenshots

If they're edited, why haven't you found any differences in the chat logs?  Those screenshots show the truth.  

It's not a big deal, no one is saying you did anything wrong.  We're just saying BARR is the reason why ACP went to 600, which you now admit after all this arguing.

ACP (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:58:02 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 01:34:04 PM by ACP

If you/him noticed we had updated the animations (gif, logo's, backgrounds) then you would realise that this statement from him was seen as not even knowing we had updated that and bought out three new wallets and that we had updated the gif and backgrounds giving users options from feedback they gave, making him seem discredited as that is the whole idea of the wallet update to address the gif. You can see in the above chat log I posted I told him it was because of wallets, steakcloud and barr , Do you really think I'm going to not give steakcloud credit ?

We were expecting it to pump to 600 so the price people where selling at (below that 225-400 , was trade as usual ) and I suppose That we all assumed it was an opportunity to sell then collect more volume later that day/week...

re: screenshots - They are edited, I just haven't posted the full log yet. I told runpaint, Myself and traders/miners don't have to explain to him why we buy and sell any coin we mine and trade and that him as a trader is taking credit for buying something he is trading personally - publically. I mean do you have any PR skills at all? To break down a chat log and try manipulate the situation and to go further and do it on a post is 101 manipulation.
Your talking to an Anarchist and an anarchist community of traders and are telling them that YOU made their coin due to capitalism ideals? Do you think that will in-rage not only the dev TEAM but the miners and investors ?

I thought this was going to be a good experience to see you guys (Barr) in action, all I've seen is runpaint or "screenio" as we like to call him carry on like a spoilt bratt! DAY ONE of the exchange ! No he and Barr are not the sole reason  why ACP ever pumps / dump goes high/low diff or does anything . To assume that he is the key behind a crypto eco-system with many variables is not only immature and naïve but egotistical and that's why people who were in the troll box started to fudd him more.

Myself and the dev team are on that troll box every day.
One of us is always online and the local traders that frequent we speak to most days/nights regularly. They know us, trust us and enjoy a laugh. This isn't something that has just begun , it's been like that for a long time.

FYI we weren't dumping , we were collecting more volume as everyone does.
You mention acp usually trades for 60sats , that's not true . It averages as 100sats as a constant and obviously low volume can be also contributed to less buy/sells due to market instability, There's just over 15% of total volume for sale on both exchanges
 out of 1.4mil tradeable - 190k for sale.
If there was a decent amount of volume , it would be a lot more than 600sats and we all know that.
80 coins on the exchange we are referring to have had zero volume today.
Acp has had trades.
This not only again discredits runpaints capitalism ideals of ego centred trade but nullifies his opinions and yours, period.
Runpaint can't walk into a room and believe he is pulling all the strings with a small amount of btc, you have wales ,fish and little guppies swimming around.
Btw you call 255-400sats a pump/dump with 2.3mil volume available , people are rebuying today at 300sats from a 400sats sell ? Oh wait runpaint is the sole trader on ccex I forgot it must be him.

The fudder you are referring to is from another burn crew digitalcredits,
we all stayed out of the argument until runpaint got me to explain why acp is raising in price and as you can see in the above screenshot I posted I mentioned wallets, Steakcloud, Barr . Digitalecredits was saying it's insane to burn an active developed coin and I guess he must have realised we had issued updated wallets with three new gui designs and new gif's plus have a very fast wallet sync (one of the fastest) websites , things people can purchase , games ect .
From there runpaint has lost any respect anyone has for him, before this days of our lives episode I actually liked him.

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 12:53:39 PM

I mean do you have any PR skills at all?

You're doing PR every day, but today that has led to 0.00 volume.  PR isn't what pumped ACP.  BARR did that.  

PR is talk, and talk isn't what filled your pockets with BTC.  BARR did that.

Your talking to an Anarchist and an anarchist community of traders and are telling them that YOU made their coin due to capitalism ideals?

You are a capitalist.  Capital is money, and ACP is money, and your entire project is about money.  That's what cryptocurrency is, and that is what you do.

I thought this was going to be a good experience to see you guys (Barr) in action

And you had a good experience when you got 3.5 BTC from BARR.  The entire supply of your coin has never even been worth 3.5 BTC, but you used BARR and capitalism to get that much profit.  

Without BARR, you couldn't have sold 1 Million ACP without dumping the price down to 0.  But you capitalized on the opportunity to trade your own coins for other coins that are actually accepted as money by other capitalists.  

You believe that 1 U.S. Dollar, or 0.002 Bitcoin, is worth more than 300 ACP.  So you rushed to dump as much ACP as you could, to get rid of the coins you created and pass them off to other people, so that you could get your hands on more valuable capital that you wanted to spend for goods and services within our capitalist system.

No he and Barr are not the sole reason  why ACP ever pumps / dump goes high/low diff or does anything

Yes, BARR is the sole reason your coin went to 600.  

Here is the proof:  http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/anarchistsprime/

ACP's all-time high was 249 sats, for 1 day, and then it went straight back down to under 100 satoshis.

ACP's all-time-high marketcap was $813, for 1 day, and then it went straight back down to under 1 BTC.  

All ACP, every coin, everything you made, was worth less than 1 BTC.  BARR has spent more on ACP than everything you've ever created, produced, or spent.  We raised your marketcap to over $5,000, and we lined up everything for you to easily keep it there with minimal effort.  You failed to do that.  When BARR stopped buying, your price and marketcap decreased by over 100% within 24 hours.  

Myself and the dev team are on that troll box every day.

And that results in you selling 0.00 volume of ACP.

One of us is always online and the local traders that frequent we speak to most days/nights regularly. They know us, trust us and enjoy a laugh.

And they buy 0.00 worth of ACP.

FYI we weren't dumping , we were collecting more volume

You "collected volume" only by dumping into BARR's buy orders.  You could have collected more volume by buying your own coins, but you didn't.  

The volume was created by BARR's money combined with your lack of faith in the coins you made.

BARR chose ACP because we believed that most holders would rather have BTC than ACP.  We were correct, because even ACP's own dev would rather have BTC than ACP.

If there was a decent amount of volume

But there has never been a decent amount of volume, not once since you created this coin, no matter what announcements or updates you have made.  

The only decent amount of volume came from BARR.

it would be a lot more than 600sats and we all know that.

Your actions say differently.  If you thought the coin was worth more than 600 sats, you wouldn't have desperately and aggressively dumped so many of them for 400 sats -  especially when BARR had already announced a target price of 600 sats.  

Why would you sell for 400 when you could have waited for 600?  Obviously you didn't believe us.

Maybe you thought it was some kind of trick.  The price had never gone to 600, so maybe you didn't believe that ACP could really go to 600.

Maybe you thought someone was going to get screwed, and you wanted to make sure your investors were the ones who got screwed while you were the one with a bag of money.

So you dumped at 400 "while the getting was good".  Maybe you planned to buy again at 100, since you don't believe that ACP is worth more than that.  Or maybe you just wanted to cash out and never buy ACP again.  

Those are maybes, because we can't read your mind.  But we can read market data, and the numbers don't lie.  

The numbers prove that ACP is worth less than 600 satoshis to you, because you sold ACP for less than 600 satoshis.  

Only BARR believed that ACP could trade for 600 satoshis, and that is why only BARR gets the credit for taking it there.

ACP (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:47:48 PM

Do you realise that whoever sold over 800k acp to Barr actually gave everyone else including myself more market percentage (basically doubling our volume percentage) ? I keep explaining I was trolling re selling , I didn't sell 800k that month before the exchange personally it was a whale . My opinion , rainpaint had collected a bulk of them for along time before three weeks ago. I have 30k more ACP than I held last month and I have given away 42k in that time . It doesn't take an idiot to realise this is how trader accumulate more volume (from/buy/sells of said coin), all I try and do is get as many as I can over long periods. Zero premine has it's downfalls but it also has it's long term development concreted
BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 03:05:45 PM

My opinion , rainpaint had collected a bulk of them for along time before three weeks ago.

Would you care to back that up with any evidence?  Do you even believe that, or are you just throwing out more things that you can later say you were "trolling" about?

In "your opinion", how could runpaint collect that many ACP? 

Are you saying it's a coincidence that BARR just burned 1,000,000 ACP, and 1,000,000 ACP has just been sold on market over the past 3 weeks?

We have bought more ACP in the past 3 weeks than all the ACP which has ever been sold in the entire history of the coin.  1,000,000 ACP has never been sold to anyone before 3 weeks ago, so how could runpaint have bought it? 

Do we need to go into the mining pool statistics to show that you and stabycroc and others have been mining all the coins, leaving no room for us to have mined any?

You might want to drop this, before anyone starts following those mined coins and connecting the dots to those sell orders.  The only reason we're discussing it is because you claimed to have sold so many of those coins yourself. 

I have 30k more ACP than I held last month

You gained 30,000 ACP, and BARR gained 1,000,000 ACP during the same time. 

Do you realise that whoever sold over 800k acp to Barr actually gave everyone else including myself more market percentage (basically doubling our volume percentage) ? I keep explaining I was trolling re selling , I didn't sell 800k that month before the exchange personally it was a whale .

You were trolling?  Then what is your complaint? 

If you don't take this seriously, and you think it's funny to claim that you dumped your own coin, then why are you talking about PR?  Is it more trolling again? 

We deal with things that can be proven - such as the number of coins we have burned. 

If you're going to go back and say "I was just playin" about the central facts of this discussion, then I don't see it going anywhere useful. 

ACP (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:18:19 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2015, 05:53:55 PM by ACP

ACP is a miners coin, they are the ones who set the price and decide when they want to sell them.
There's never a real bulk amount available for sale at any given time.
Suchpool and ispace miners mine the bulk of them and obviously have made profit which is great for them.
I had a feeling they were collected and it was an opinion, I don't have to be held accountable for from you or anyone about. Your playing semantics and using cross questioning to back up market activity.
It's not up to me to explain why a miner sells or why a trader sell and buys.
Yes 30k and 43k giveaway , (30k to steakcloud to giveaway to miners)as I spend a lot of my own money on servers and websites plus other things to keep the coin running and relevant I don't have time or the funding to pump 1mil acp buy orders around and I believe It shouldn't be my job to do that. It will take off when it's ready. It's a long term project and is only 7 months in.
You are starting to look pathetically arrogant

edit: I'm pretty sure people have the opportunity to burn acp for barr via sending it themselves to the burn address and messaging barr before the burn period ends, as stated in the ann.
Runpaints ACP pump has nothing to do with people wanting to burn acp it has to do with people trading as usual , no one wants barr as not one person besides runpaint has burnt AnarchistsPrime for barr which he is trying to distort via a quick pump beforehand and a claim it was traders and miners burning. All it was , was people trading . Distorting that to make the general public think that these 1 million coins where sent to the burn addy from traders and miners is just a quick way out of the legitimate scope of the post that was placed here regarding this barr burn. You have to ask yourself why not one single person has burnt ACP outside of runpaints pump three weeks prior. No one wants to do it, they want to trade as usual , but to directly burn to barr. It just isn't happening. Not one person.

ACP (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 05:48:00 PM

Websites have been updated to reflect the new windows wallet editions,
come check it out and share the news !

http://www.anarchistsprime.info/

http://www.anarchistsprime.com/#!wallets/canh

Remember to check out our list of growing casino games including the new addition Black Jack

http://www.anarchistsprime.com/#!games/c20rz

http://www.anarchistsprime.info/#!acp-casino/h84ku

Mine on steakcloud with x11 scrypt sha256 and get paid daily in AnarchistsPrime  http://steakcloud.com/

Exchange for Barr https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1219460.0 in the month of December

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 11:56:29 PM

Hi,

We've added ACP to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
ACP (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:11:22 PM

Hi,

We've added ACP to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!
I will update websites and ann soon , thank you.
ACP (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:08:22 PM

We have some new products available for redemption with AnarchistsPrime
come take a look!
http://www.anarchistsprime.com/#!shop--redeem/c1rqt
ACP (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:17:46 AM

Remember we have games: BlackJack, WheelSpin & DiceGame ALL of which are stockloaded with AnarchistsPrime for you to win ! BlackJack house edge has be lowered for you to enjoy and make some easy wins against the house over the festive season, have fun people and merry christmas

WHEEL                 DICE              BLACKJACK

clarkjhaley13

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:17:28 AM

Is there p2pool version supporting this?
Steak Cloud

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

Gain Real Value On Exchanges

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 01:39:07 PM

Hello AnarchistsPrime

This is a courtesy announcement from Steak Cloud Support,

We are in the process of setting the new Steak Cloud site live, mining will be interrupted within 1 hour, this is what we would kindly request miners do.

Our mining stratum with change form steakcloud.com to stratum.steakcloud.com, please update your miner settings to our new stratum.

Also the pool will reside at pool.steakcloud.com , there will be links available on the new site.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

Proof Of Stake And Proof Of Work Mining Platform! http://www.steakcloud.com
ACP (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:32:38 AM

Hello AnarchistsPrime

This is a courtesy announcement from Steak Cloud Support,

We are in the process of setting the new Steak Cloud site live, mining will be interrupted within 1 hour, this is what we would kindly request miners do.

Our mining stratum with change form steakcloud.com to stratum.steakcloud.com, please update your miner settings to our new stratum.

Also the pool will reside at pool.steakcloud.com , there will be links available on the new site.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value
Nice update ,
The website looks awesome!
ACP (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:49:35 AM

Current supply as of this date and time (of post)
 = 2754944 ACP (including burn amounts)
 After 9-10 months of mining

Burnt amounts in the month of December 2015 =  1135048.42806663 ACP (1111111111111111111114oLvT2 address of reference )
Total supply available = 1619896 ACP
15,600 ACP mined per day
we are looking at roughly three months of mining to recover burnt amounts for trades / gaming / purchases
This also gives miners and traders the option to enter or re-enter with such a limited supply (1.6mil ACP)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: