Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
-
-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACP]|ANARCHISTSPRIME|EST2015|SHA256d+MYR-GROESTL|DIGISHIELD|DUEL ALGO  (Read 79965 times)
ACP (OP)

Activity: 612
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:54:13 AM

Where can I download windows  safe wallet ??
thanks  j
The wallet is safe
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/ef318c82f8ff363d7cab8cde2cf11df724ec3aff66a388f0fea20d63e3532f1b/detection
yjc0926

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:03:01 PM

HELLO~!

HAS SOME TELEGRAM, SLACK OR DISCORD???
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:53:29 PM

HELLO~!

Dev ACP is active and present at C-cex chat box.
yjc0926

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:53:27 PM

HELLO~!

Dev ACP is active and present at C-cex chat box.

Great!

But, I think we need to open some chat room.
igotek

Activity: 2072
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:00:06 PM

any myriad-groestl pool except zpool ?

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
panda111

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:06:04 AM

yea,I see the web, but how can I get the wallet run when avast is bocking it.??
panda111

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:06:55 AM

Sorry, I ment blocking...
ACP (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:34:38 AM

Sorry, I ment blocking...

Create an exception in your antivirus rules, I have to do this for my bitcoin wallet sometimes with the one I use.
This will be common and maybe become less common as mainstream catches up with the crypto community.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:56:05 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 02:03:51 PM by CryptoToxicAvenger

why is not any p2p pools solo mining isnt any good and zpool sucks i dont want to sell for btc i want acp coins for holding

sounds like a great way for mr dev to get lotsa coins for himelf
ACP (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:26:35 AM

why is not any p2p pools solo mining isnt any good and zpool sucks i dont want to sell for btc i want acp coins for holding

Anyone can solo mine, i've outlined how to & people are.
If you reach out to some pool opp they may knock up a pool for myr-grs for those of you who rather pool mine.
I'm not sure how my solo mining with a gpu is going to have an advantage over every other solo miner.
The network nodes has increased significantly, this is due to soloers. I'm not sure how promotion of solo mining within blockchains is actually a bad thing, frankly it's the opposite.
Please be more careful when making posts on forum to development that have put in a lot of time to give everyone what they want.
Your matter and issue needs to be directed to a pool opp for your resolution.
CryptoToxicAvenger

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:22:52 AM

If you reach out to some pool opp they may knock up a pool for myr-grs for those of you who rather pool mine.
I'm not sure how my solo mining with a gpu is going to have an advantage over every other solo miner.
The network nodes has increased significantly, this is due to soloers. I'm not sure how promotion of solo mining within blockchains is actually a bad thing, frankly it's the opposite.
Please be more careful when making posts on forum to development that have put in a lot of time to give everyone what they want.
see you are solo mining it and you dont like being called out

people that cant do your mubo jumbo deuff cant solo mine therefore you do get more coins same old trick
CryptoToxicAvenger

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:26:52 PM

Hello ANARCHISTSPRIME team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin have been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get payed in ACP just set c=ACP as password in your configuration.

visit italyiimp.com.

best regards.

bitfawkes

where i dont see it anywhere whats the deal?

there i did what you r  suppoded to do does that make you less mean hahahaha no?
CryptoToxicAvenger

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:27:38 PM

I'm happy to announce that your coin have been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

visit italyiimp.com.

best regards.

bitfawkes

Noted,
I'll place it on the next website update
I am going to do an overhaul
dont bother its not there
CryptoToxicAvenger

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:28:06 PM

next lol
CryptoToxicAvenger

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:53:21 PM

visit italyiimp.com.

best regards.

bitfawkes

does this work for zpool and btw why is acp block in red at zpool Smiley
CryptoToxicAvenger

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:56:53 PM

visit italyiimp.com.

best regards.

bitfawkes

does this work for zpool and btw why is acp block in red at zpool Smiley

If you realize that the name of the currency is RED means that there are not enough funds to pay you, it is advisable to use BTC as any other currency could be removed from the pool and the payment will not take place.
dat cant be good
ACP (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:46:21 AM

people that cant do your mubo jumbo deuff cant solo mine therefore you do get more coins same old trick

You have had 2.5 yrs to mine or buy. Please go complain on some other forum to some other person about nothing.
CryptoToxicAvenger

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:53:31 AM

You have had 2.5 yrs to mine or buy. Please go complain on some other forum to some other person about nothing.
dont mine sha your the person pushing mining gpu its new not 2.5years old remember you just added the gpu algo

is this how you help people by being smotty anarchist no wonder this coin is dead
ACP (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:10:43 AM

dont mine sha your the person pushing mining gpu its new not 2.5years old remember you just added the gpu algo

is this how you help people by being smotty anarchist no wonder this coin is dead

If you go back to the last page there's a bunch of quotes you have made, making comments to people being rude and I don't feel it's doing anything productive. Your original post was addressed re pools.
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:06:04 AM

Last week ACP  was constantly appearing in the hot btc pairs at C-CEX with more than 50btc combined volume.
Conclusion - ACP is not a dead coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: