Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
-
-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACP]|ANARCHISTSPRIME|EST2015|SHA256d+MYR-GROESTL|DIGISHIELD|DUEL ALGO  (Read 79964 times)
niceboy999
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

hey Dev i am new and i want to invest and bring some new investors can you tell me how much is total and circulating supply?i want to moon this coin
fabiorod

Activity: 464
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:47:38 PM

hey Dev i am new and i want to invest and bring some new investors can you tell me how much is total and circulating supply?i want to moon this coin

ACP Burnt in December 2015: 1,135,048
 In circulation after first year of production (Estimated): 2,175,480
 ACP Circulating Supply: 4,394,874

[ANN][1MT] Max Supply 1.000.000 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149523
Gambler? Come and Join us: https://luckyfish.io/?c=ganharbtcfacil
fabiorod

Activity: 464
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:49:25 PM

Dev the blackjack its working just fine, really funny by the way, Thanks!

but the slot its not working, this link: https://acp.servep2p.com/DIST/slots/index.php

Ah good job, 200% in one day, thank you! Cheesy

[ANN][1MT] Max Supply 1.000.000 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149523
Gambler? Come and Join us: https://luckyfish.io/?c=ganharbtcfacil
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

Interesting coin you have here I'm very impressed with the track of development its on considering how low on the marketcap it is. I like hidden gems like this, if I may ask do you have a roadmap for 2018 in the works and a active dev channel in telegram or discord?

ACP (OP)

Activity: 612
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:24:58 AM

Dev the blackjack its working just fine, really funny by the way, Thanks!

but the slot its not working, this link: https://acp.servep2p.com/DIST/slots/index.php

Ah good job, 200% in one day, thank you! Cheesy

https://acp.servep2p.com/DIST/index.php

ACP (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

Interesting coin you have here I'm very impressed with the track of development its on considering how low on the marketcap it is. I like hidden gems like this, if I may ask do you have a roadmap for 2018 in the works and a active dev channel in telegram or discord?

The team is usually very active within ccex trolbox ,
Exchange is reopen soon due to holiday period (full operations)
You will find we are active within the community via that way and here on btctalk.

As for "roadmap"

The focus is to gather information from those within the community and continue development towards what people want long term.
People want games, we made games, people wanted a different gui wallet that was done, we added myr-groestl to help decentralize away from sha256d asic only miners ect so it is now minable with sha256d+myr-grs .
We have a white label solution for those who believe that the name is not ideal marketable  : https://www.e-ledger.org/ 
The coin front end "could" operate under this name/ticker be marketed as such but the network would be the same and a choice to run the current Acp wallet would be totally in users hands.
We are always open to suggestions and work towards a long term goal of growth rather than hype .

JohnnyArmani

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:57:31 AM

Hey Dev, so i have/had some ACP on Cryptopia, the wallet has been in maintenance for ages....are they lost then?
ACP (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

Hey Dev, so i have/had some ACP on Cryptopia, the wallet has been in maintenance for ages....are they lost then?
I have reached out to their support team recently & am waiting a reply.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:55:37 AM

Where can I download the latest ACP wallet version? When I go to official website I am told the latest version is ACP2.2qt however when I sync the wallet, on lower left I get a message stating this isn't the latest version. When I check the wallet version it says v1.1.1.0. Is there an error with the wallet download link, perhaps it says new version but still pointing to old wallet?

Please share the latest wallet link.

Thanks and have a nice day.
ACP (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:11:33 AM

Where can I download the latest ACP wallet version? When I go to official website I am told the latest version is ACP2.2qt however when I sync the wallet, on lower left I get a message stating this isn't the latest version. When I check the wallet version it says v1.1.1.0. Is there an error with the wallet download link, perhaps it says new version but still pointing to old wallet?

Please share the latest wallet link.

Thanks and have a nice day.

You are on the correct wallet
I need to update the message displayed ,
The warning comes up when more that 50 of the last 100 blocks are version 2 myr-grs , meaning more people are mining myriad-groestl (gpu) than the sha256d at the moment.
I will change the message displayed in the next update.

As we are using a mix of bitcoin code, digibyte code, some dash code and myriad + some modifications of our own, things like this need to be custom changed also.

I would like to highlight if any miners want another algo added please let us know here  via email or ccex trolbox .
We could look to adding another if miners/users want.
jamesmarkx

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:37:24 AM

nice hidden jewel, i think 1$ is pretty easy for this coin, tx are very fast with low fee just downloaded wallet and tested synced in less than an hour and tx took 10 sec at most  Grin good job dev but please resolve issue with cryptopia it can moon easy
harbinger-alpha

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:17:09 PM

Would the Devs consider renaming this, but keep the ACP initials? Perhaps "Anonymous Coin Protocol"? In my opinion it needs to be rebranded with a new name. Keeping the same initials would not require a ticker symbol change/delisting. Also, the webpage could use a modern update. I would be willing to create a modern looking website/logo if the devs were interested.
maxnazish29

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

Please delete your quote of the ann, People should not be quote ann other than official devs as links can be changed within the quote , please anyone on bitcointalk as a rule do not use links from other members who quote or reference links or ann . No accusation just a rule of thumb.

Everything can be found on https://www.anarchistsprime.info

Hello ... no message of developers from days is there any upadte!!!! The price of the coin is on a lower side since so many days!! Is there any update!!!
ACP (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:39:29 AM

Please delete your quote of the ann, People should not be quote ann other than official devs as links can be changed within the quote , please anyone on bitcointalk as a rule do not use links from other members who quote or reference links or ann . No accusation just a rule of thumb.

Everything can be found on https://www.anarchistsprime.info

Hello ... no message of developers from days is there any upadte!!!! The price of the coin is on a lower side since so many days!! Is there any update!!!

The ccex market is reopen https://c-cex.com/?p=acp-btc
You may want to check
leonmadness

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:17:47 PM

65k market cap, low coin supply... if we can put this project on feets... i mean hardly decent projects have market cap of 6m that is 100x, does this project have roadmap, how many devs are there...? I am interested to help this project as much as i can if it is not dead?
ACP (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:37:15 AM

65k market cap, low coin supply... if we can put this project on feets... i mean hardly decent projects have market cap of 6m that is 100x, does this project have roadmap, how many devs are there...? I am interested to help this project as much as i can if it is not dead?

This project has never had a roadmap.
We don't believe in promising to development, that should be a given in the crypto space.
This has been continually dev'ed and worked on & not used to create a fake interest like you see with a lot of roadmaps designed to bring investors in for a spike in interest.

These networks must be built strong over a long period of time and true in nature. So many times we see coins created with roadmaps bringing false hope.
A community must be build over time and not just in it for the quick pump.

If you have any suggestions for what you would like to see rolled out, please post here, talk in ccex trolbox or contact us.
It will always be considered.
Obairom

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

How do people not know about such a currency?

I agree with a friend's comment on the topic.

This is a hidden gem!

I agree with another comment, changing the name would give one up in the coin.

The developer is very active and passes confidence.

I bought 1000 coins and I'll wait and see where it goes.  Cool

I'm sorry for my English, I'm brazilian  Grin
ACP (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:56:27 AM

https://www.anarchistsprime.info/

official website.
leonmadness

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:28:24 AM

We don't believe in promising to development, that should be a given in the crypto space.
This has been continually dev'ed and worked on & not used to create a fake interest like you see with a lot of roadmaps designed to bring investors in for a spike in interest.

These networks must be built strong over a long period of time and true in nature. So many times we see coins created with roadmaps bringing false hope.

If you have any suggestions for what you would like to see rolled out, ple

Ok no roadmap, but it needs plan i think? I think we need to have a purpose,
AnarchistsPrime (ACP)
AnarchistsPrime (ACP) is peer to peer decentralized currency, used to buy-sell-trade and donate within the community. Safe and secure it has virtually no fee
i don't think this is good enough, i think project has to have a purpose, also community is very small trading volume also, at the moment i see potential but i don't see why should someone use ACP over any other privacy coin... First modernization, re-branding, new website, and if posible move to from POW to Nodes... Also i don't know how many devs are there and how capable are they etc. but i would like if you start public debate hire so we can hire ideas talk, and see what is possible, and how who can contribute, so we can make plan and start, no roadmap or whitepaper, but solid plan and seriousness Smiley

Maybe something like SmartCash? Or Xtrabytes? idk.
jamesmarkx

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:53:38 PM

If you have any suggestions for what you would like to see rolled out, ple

Ok no roadmap, but it needs plan i think? I think we need to have a purpose,
AnarchistsPrime (ACP)
AnarchistsPrime (ACP) is peer to peer decentralized currency, used to buy-sell-trade and donate within the community. Safe and secure it has virtually no fee
i don't think this is good enough, i think project has to have a purpose, also community is very small trading volume also, at the moment i see potential but i don't see why should someone use ACP over any other privacy coin... First modernization, re-branding, new website, and if posible move to from POW to Nodes... Also i don't know how many devs are there and how capable are they etc. but i would like if you start public debate hire so we can hire ideas talk, and see what is possible, and how who can contribute, so we can make plan and start, no roadmap or whitepaper, but solid plan and seriousness Smiley

Maybe something like SmartCash? Or Xtrabytes? idk.

even watching a project still active and blockchain/wallets working since 2014 is a good sign for smart people to buy..this shows dev is serious and isnt after quick bucks but i do agree , this project needs some mainstream light to grow faster
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: