Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Oculus Rift VR Headset  (Read 587 times)
theconnellschicken (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:47:57 PM

Hath anyone used it ith it worth getting i want to use it with space engine wot are...

wot are your thoughts and opinions on that??
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:34:42 PM

I've used the "Oculus Thrift" - which is actually called Google Cardboard.

It's goggles made of cardboard, and you just put your phone in it and run the 3D VR apps.  It works great on a decent phone.

And I originally saw them for sale at onewallet.io, which is an ebay-type site that runs on Bitcoin payments.  I bought a few dozen, sold a few locally for a small profit, and gave them to all my friends and family for Christmas.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:50:23 AM

It is expensive. I bought Google Cardboard for 13 USD instead. It is almost the same. With an app from Play store (for the name), you can play your PC game with VR feeling.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: