Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want sell a Member account. 112 activity and 113 posts.  (Read 804 times)
herogold (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:22:47 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 08:48:09 PM by herogold

Trust, +1, not green.

Registered in 2014.

I want .08BTC for it.

Best offer at the moment: .05BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:24:16 PM

Trust, +1, not green.

Registered in 2014.

I want .08BTC for it.

Can you 'provide' a sign message to the escrow for prove the ownership of the account? Or aren't you able? A bitcoin address should be posted here in the forum (in one of your old posts).
herogold (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:30:35 PM

Trust, +1, not green.

Registered in 2014.

I want .08BTC for it.

Can you 'provide' a sign message to the escrow for prove the ownership of the account? Or aren't you able? A bitcoin address should be posted here in the forum (in one of your old posts).

I have read this in other posts. Could you explain better what does it mean. What is exactly a sign message? A private message? What kind of sign is needed.

Sorry, probably my english is not very good.

But the account is mine, so I am sure I can do it. Thank you.
Jeff Chang

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:32:59 PM

Trust, +1, not green.

Registered in 2014.

I want .08BTC for it.

I have read this in other posts. Could you explain better what does it mean. What is exactly a sign message? A private message? What kind of sign is needed.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/12007/bitcoin-address-sign/

I think he's talking about signing a message from a bitcoin address associated with your forum account so you can prove it belongs to you and wasnt stolen.
herogold (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:41:54 PM

Trust, +1, not green.

Registered in 2014.

I want .08BTC for it.

I think he's talking about signing a message from a bitcoin address associated with your forum account so you can prove it belongs to you and wasnt stolen.

I think I understand you, but if someone steal an account, he can change the adress associated with the account, so how can this prove that the account is not stolen?
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:07:53 PM

Trust, +1, not green.

Registered in 2014.

I want .08BTC for it.

I think I understand you, but if someone steal an account, he can change the adress associated with the account, so how can this prove that the account is not stolen?

From the previous posts or messages associated with the account. If the account has ever sent someone a message with a bitcoin address or posted a bitcoin address for a signature campaign. When you sign a message it verifys basically and to my understanding the ip address it came from. Also, if you can do this, I offer you 0.05 for the account.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:20:41 PM

I tried to sign my wallet using block chain instructions, man I tried all ways... cannot fathom it out.
Is a step by step guide available, anywhere?

And its gone.
herogold (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:22:10 PM

Trust, +1, not green.

Registered in 2014.

I want .08BTC for it.

From the previous posts or messages associated with the account. If the account has ever sent someone a message with a bitcoin address or posted a bitcoin address for a signature campaign. When you sign a message it verifys basically and to my understanding the ip address it came from. Also, if you can do this, I offer you 0.05 for the account.

I can do it because I am rolled in a signature campaign.

I will wait for a better offer, because I want that 0.08, but thanks for your offer.
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:25:49 PM

That is fine. If you do decide to accept my offer you can pm me at anytime. Also, it is good to know that it can be verified that it was not stolen. You should be able to sell this account soon I would think. GL with your sale.
herogold (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:28:14 PM

I tried to sign my wallet using block chain instructions, man I tried all ways... cannot fathom it out.

I'm interested too, because i use blockchain.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:36:24 PM

Sure here is my guide:

Login to your blockchain.info wallet. Go to the 'receive' tab, you'll see a list of all your addresses (if the address you need to sign with is in the archive tab then please unarchive it). Then click the actions button to the right of one of the address lines. Select 'sign message'. Then copy the address, message and signature when you need to prove that you control that address.
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:37:59 PM

Here a full guide for sign a message through blockchain.info : http://bitcoin-tutorials.com/tutorials/sign-message-using-blockchain-info
herogold (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:40:28 PM

Thanks guys.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:03:54 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 09:17:42 PM by Racey

Here a full guide for sign a message through blockchain.info : http://bitcoin-tutorials.com/tutorials/sign-message-using-blockchain-info

Thanks a lot on that right now.

Edit: Error Verifying MessageSignature has the wrong length

ok got it done thanks for the link

And its gone.
herogold (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:34:00 PM

Still selling.
Pages: [1]
  Print