Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] LEALANA LTC .05ea!  (Read 508 times)
iglasses (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:29:13 AM

I have 12 coins remaining from a roll for sale.  I believe .05BTC is the cheapest price you will find on BCT.  Samples from this roll that were sent in for grading came back MS-65 & MS-66.  Below are pics of a coin from the original roll.  All coins are funded with 1LTC and DO NOT have the BUYER FUNDED laser encoding (yuck!).  

Terms...
Coins are .05BTCea.  Buyer will pay shipping.  I will accept escrow of course (buyer pays fee) but if you check me out you will see there is no risk in sending first.
If you will be paying direct the only payment address to use is 1QFDTyB6zPfwdhKsiN6KSYmvgqrqxDP1rn
US only
Anyone buying 5 or more coins will get free shipping (again, US only, priority mail).  Buy all twelve and I will ship them in the tube!!
Since these were purchased on the roll I do not have individual air tites but I will put them in a sleeve for shipping.

pics

Please feel free to ask questions if I have left anything out!

ig

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:02:05 AM

I can only say, fantastic price and good luck with the sale! I've traded with iglasses before, really communicative and responsible Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: