Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:09:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dark [DARK] 100% PoS, Stealth, Anon  (Read 25949 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:24:13 PM

Second chance!
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:54:11 PM

Second chance!
it`s not the same guys.
So how many developers do you have and what are your plans? Tongue
For me it is P&D coin nothing else. Be carefull.

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Viecoin

Activity: 852

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:48:43 PM

Second chance!
it`s not the same guys.

Good looking out. I actually made a deal with myself to only support coins with at least 6 months of history when  dev is a newbie. Obv trying to make it look like Drk never rebranded or just dumped hard for new money entering crypto. Project could do wonders, as the most successful ideas are actually stolen from others.
OwnZoR

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:20:02 PM

Here is a nice wall paper in 1920x1080. Enjoy!

WOW THAT COIN.

GREAT VALUE ADDED BY THAT .JPG I4M BUYING UNTIL I DIE
CarsonCloak

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:22:48 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 06:59:16 AM by CarsonCloak

Can we mine directly from wallet? thanks

No. This coin was launched on 11/13/14. See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856352

It's a re-brand to DARK. The coin formerly known as DarkCoin rebranded to Dash.

Second chance!
it`s not the same guys.

Good looking out. I actually made a deal with myself to only support coins with at least 6 months of history when  dev is a newbie. Obv trying to make it look like Drk never rebranded or just dumped hard for new money entering crypto. Project could do wonders, as the most successful ideas are actually stolen from others.

This coin is almost 6 months old.

We didn't steal the coin, we grabbed the name when it wasn't wanted any more. A lot of people who are disappointed about the name Dash hate what we have done. There is an official psychobabble name for this hatred. I call it "being a butthurt troll".

DARK: FECqNjwb99MC7nTHM1iQKpL9RGZAAiVPnz
CarsonCloak

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:23:57 PM

WOW THAT COIN.

GREAT VALUE ADDED BY THAT .JPG I4M BUYING UNTIL I DIE

If I knew you were going to bump the thread, I wouldn't have bothered with my previous post.

Thanks anyway.

sly5am

Activity: 582

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:30:52 PM

Mining phase 2 days..  Huh    LOL

CarsonCloak

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:12:17 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 06:58:07 AM by CarsonCloak

Mining phase 2 days..  Huh    LOL

The mining phase lasted 3 months or so. This isn't a new coin. It is a re-brand to DARK. It used to be FUD coin. But we welcome trolls here, so if you would like to bump the thread, go nuts!

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:16:47 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 12:15:21 AM by drays

Here are some excerpts from posts of CarsonCloak in the FUDCoin aka DarkCoin (more exactly NewDarkCoinWannabe) thread, posted at March 16, 2015, just nine days before the launch of this re-vamped FUD-Dark-Coin:

Quote from: CarsonCloak link=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856352.msg10787109#msg10787109
This shitty coin is lucky to be listed anywhere. If I ever had any I would have dumped them a long time ago.

I am the real Carson Cloak.

Quote from: CarsonCloak link=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856352.msg10787987#msg10787987
LOL. Sucker. You don't even have allcrypt now. I think the shittiness of this shitcoin is contagious.  Cheesy Cheesy

Dumbasses are buying on cryptopia.  Cheesy

This all was written about FUDCoin, which he now supports. I wonder how one could support such a "shitty coin with contagious shittiness"?  Roll Eyes
So those were attempts to spread FUD to buy some cheap FUD and dump later on "dumbasses" who buy NewDarkCoin..?
Should we even take any of your words seriously after this? BTW, why did you stop writing "I am the real Carson Cloak." at the end of each message?
You are not the real Carson Cloak anymore, huh...? Stolen account? Roll Eyes

... this space is not for rent ...
CarsonCloak

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:21:39 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 06:57:38 AM by CarsonCloak

Here are some excerpts from posts of CarsonCloak in the FUDCoin aka DarkCoin (more exactly NewDarkCoinWannabe) thread:

Quote from: CarsonCloak link=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856352.msg10787109#msg10787109
This shitty coin is lucky to be listed anywhere. If I ever had any I would have dumped them a long time ago.

Quote from: CarsonCloak link=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856352.msg10787987#msg10787987
LOL. Sucker. You don't even have allcrypt now. I think the shittiness of this shitcoin is contagious.  Cheesy Cheesy

Dumbasses are buying on cryptopia.  Cheesy

This all was written about FUDCoin, which he now supports. I wonder how one could support such a "shitty coin with contagious shittiness"?  Roll Eyes
So those were attempts to spread FUD to buy some cheap FUD and dump later on "dumbasses" who buy NewDarkCoin..?
Should we even take any of your words seriously after this? BTW, why don't you write "I am the real Carson Cloak." at the end of each message? You are not the real Carson Cloak anymore, huh...?  Roll Eyes

That's good FUD. Wink

5 months ago we launched a coin with a FUD theme knowing that some day the coin formerly known as DarkCoin would re-brand to Dash. We are master geniuses and know the future to perfection. We know the minds of other coin devs. We even made you write your post. It's all subliminal manipulation.

FUDding FUDcoin was part of the theme, but it really couldn't attract the trolls. Of course we knew one day we would be DARK and the trolls would come out. We were just biding time.

Thank you for your participation.

And yes, I'm still the real Carson Cloak.

I'll send you 1000 DARK (not DASH) if you can write a recipe for how I could prove cryptographically that I am the real Carson Cloak (in essence that I didn't "steal" this account).

EDIT: You know what, I'll open that up to everyone for the next 24 hours from the timestamp of this post.

EDIT 2: Start here: https://github.com/CarsonCloak/DARK

jeffery_dahmer

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:26:09 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 04:43:00 PM by jeffery_dahmer

Nice rebrand. I figured FUD was a test for something more.

So I have a question Is the blockchain the same so all I have to do is copy the contents of my %appdata%/roaming/FUDcoin to my Darkcoin folder?

Still waiting, FrazzleNutz
CarsonCloak

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:44:32 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 06:56:40 AM by CarsonCloak

So I have a question Is the blockchain the same so all I have to do is copy the contents of my %appdata%/roaming/FUDcoin to my Darkcoin folder?

Thanks!

Rename it to %appdata%/roaming/DARK

If you have a .conf file, rename it to dark.conf

Capitalization is important.

That's all it takes!

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:47:34 PM

Thanks!

Copy it to %appdata%/roaming/DARK

If you have a .conf file, rename it to DARK.conf

That's all it takes!

Much appreciated. Nice to see you guys back. I wasnt sure if my holding and staking was going to be worth it.

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:09:08 PM

Wow. You guys got some volume going too, for a relaunch. I only have 200k DARK but looks like Im gonna stake and hold and see where you guys take this for sure.
Code:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=DARK_BTC
3/29/2015 5:33:30 PM Sell 0.00000251 1993.00000000 0.00500200
3/29/2015 5:33:16 PM Sell 0.00000302 330464.89801853 0.99800400
3/28/2015 8:07:00 AM Buy 0.00003149 1.00000000 0.00003100
3/27/2015 12:45:43 PM Sell 0.00000501 161964.89854622 0.81144400

darkcoindev (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:09:41 PM

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter where we'll be having some giveaways!

You can now follow us on our new twitter account.

https://twitter.com/TheNewDARK
jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:40:56 PM

question... trying to use console, its occurred twice now on 2 different fresh installs of DARK-qt, my wallet crashes and i have to delete everything. Is this a known issue? seems like a similar problem from FUDcoin but i could be wrong. With that said, how do you importprivkeys from twitter if the wallet crashes when using console? thanks. 

CarsonCloak

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:15:07 PM

question... trying to use console, its occurred twice now on 2 different fresh installs of DARK-qt, my wallet crashes and i have to delete everything. Is this a known issue? seems like a similar problem from FUDcoin but i could be wrong. With that said, how do you importprivkeys from twitter if the wallet crashes when using console? thanks.  

What platform are you on? This problem has never been reported. Thank you for reporting it.

Also, what commands do you use when it crashes? And when does it crash, exactly?

Can you upload your debug.log file somewhere and PM me or the official dev account a link to it?

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:19:19 PM

What platform are you on? This problem has never been reported. Thank you for reporting it.

Win7. It could just be me. but when i type "help" or "importprivkey" in the console it crashes. i did find after the third time a restart of my system allowed me access back in my wallet but if I try typing in the console again the problem returns until I restart the system. yes, i will upload the debug .log file in a minute... let me make it crash again lol

it happens when i am in the console, i type "help" and as soon as I hit enter CRASH pming you a link to the debug file in just a sec

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:28:08 PM

Win7. It could just be me. but when i type "help" or "importprivkey" in the console it crashes. i did find after the third time a restart of my system allowed me access back in my wallet but if I try typing in the console again the problem returns until I restart the system. yes, i will upload the debug .log file in a minute... let me make it crash again lol

it happens when i am in the console, i type "help" and as soon as I hit enter CRASH pming you a link to the debug file in just a sec

I've run into this before with other coins. Try right clicking and "run as administrator" rather than just clicking the link. No guarantees, but it worked for me. Windows can be amazingly bitchy. I dumped it almost a year ago and have had far fewer problems Tongue
jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:34:34 PM

I've run into this before with other coins. Try right clicking and "run as administrator" rather than just clicking the link. No guarantees, but it worked for me. Windows can be amazingly bitchy. I dumped it almost a year ago and have had far fewer problems Tongue

yes it can. ill give it a shot. thanks.

edit: "getinfo" worked however when i typed "help" it crashed again running as admin. I suspect certain normal commands like "importprivkey" and "help" cause it to crash and not all the commands as "getinfo" worked.  time to restart again lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: