Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:21:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sports betting vs dice betting  (Read 4265 times)
pagalwana (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:52:26 AM

Hello everyone I have been gambling on sports recently and dice too. I personally feel sports are better because there you have use knowledge too and not just luck. While dice is fast and has very small house edge, what you think ?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ THIS IS NOT A FRAUD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TRADINGUSEFUL INFOPROFIT                 SUCCESS BITCOIN TRADING                 ►TRADINGUSEFUL INFOPROFIT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ We Earn 9.3% Per Day And Give You Up To 6.6% ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:56:56 AM

Yes, if you really have good knowledge about sport betting, choose it! You'll have more good chance at it than dice.
But still, unexpected event can happen everytime. Just gamble what are you willing to lose.

Have fun Wink
asuryan180

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:58:08 AM

Hello everyone I have been gambling on sports recently and dice too. I personally feel sports are better because there you have use knowledge too and not just luck. While dice is fast and has very small house edge, what you think ?

Some Dice sites only have a small house edge of say 1%, to me it all comes down to whether that is what you fancy playing at that pacific time i enjoy poker so i won't be going to a dice site if i want a game of poker would i, same as if i wanted to play dice would not go to a poker site. I think it is all personal opinion because at the end of the day it is your money/Bitcoin you are risking. Just enjoy which ever it is you choose  Cool

cramved

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:00:23 PM

To be honest you will lose in the long term with dice that is just how it works. Sports could be more reliable if you have in-depth knowledge about the game.
pagalwana (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:02:50 PM

Yes, if you really have good knowledge about sport betting, choose it! You'll have more good chance at it than dice.
But still, unexpected event can happen everytime. Just gamble what are you willing to lose.

Have fun Wink

Yes feeling same

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ THIS IS NOT A FRAUD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TRADINGUSEFUL INFOPROFIT                 SUCCESS BITCOIN TRADING                 ►TRADINGUSEFUL INFOPROFIT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ We Earn 9.3% Per Day And Give You Up To 6.6% ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pagalwana (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:04:08 PM

To be honest you will lose in the long term with dice that is just how it works. Sports could be more reliable if you have in-depth knowledge about the game.

in long term i may loose in dice but in sports even one day of bad picks is enough to pack you back.

cramved

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:06:46 PM

in long term i may loose in dice but in sports even one day of bad picks is enough to pack you back.

IMO sports betting would also be more fun that dice because if you watch the games you bet on it is more exciting because there is something on the line. But don't risk more than your willing to lose.
pagalwana (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:09:59 PM

IMO sports betting would also be more fun that dice because if you watch the games you bet on it is more exciting because there is something on the line. But don't risk more than your willing to lose.

Yes i bet small amounts for big payouts  Grin

GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:12:18 PM

I dont know what you mean in the long term but people usually lose pretty fast on dice, is not like they bet 100 days and lose on the 101
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1410

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 12:13:34 PM

well if that is your reason that you could either watch the roll of the dices in dices sites

Sports betting are great, especially if you bet via live-in play betting, this will increase more chance of you winning although the odds are slightly lower if you are betting before the game started and dice is actually more convenient as you can set up the autobet and could bet a low amount of 1 satoshis to be "safe"

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
justinetime

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:17:39 PM

I don't really gamble in dice, I do it just for fun.

I choose to bet in sports, with correct analysis we can make profit from sport betting, and always order single bet even with small odds. You could win huge odds from parlay but chance to lose is bigger than chance to win.
pagalwana (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:19:00 PM

Thanks guys i already thinking of now betting only on sports with proper picks/knowledge.

qwer312

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 12:26:44 PM

dice is only good if you want to waste your freetime..
pagalwana (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:27:32 PM

or you have time for small faucets and play with them, right Wink ?

GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:35:01 PM

To eventually lose so it is wasting your time afterall.
pagalwana (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:36:08 PM

To eventually lose so it is wasting your time afterall.

yes and wasting time is wasting money, yet i once made 0.01 btc from faucet as i had a a great day and won 100x on a bet Smiley

sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:21:10 PM

I am not sure if you are asking a question , or posting this as an opinion, but it is true that sports betting can get you a higher edge only if you know about the game.
People play dice only for the fun of it. Some other gambling games have a higher house edge but people still chose to play those because they enjoy doing so. Sports betting is better any day. However you don't get odds like 100x and 1000x on sports bets on prematch odds. Most are within 30x, but dice allows you to make bets at even 99000x.
pagalwana (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:24:21 PM

I am not sure if you are asking a question , or posting this as an opinion, but it is true that sports betting can get you a higher edge only if you know about the game.
People play dice only for the fun of it. Some other gambling games have a higher house edge but people still chose to play those because they enjoy doing so. Sports betting is better any day. However you don't get odds like 100x and 1000x on sports bets on prematch odds. Most are within 30x, but dice allows you to make bets at even 99000x.

firstly wasnt a advice just a opinion and question

Secondly yes we get 9990x odds but remember sports dont give such odds because they believe its almost impossible. You can get even higher odds by parlay the bets.

CanadaBits

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 01:33:17 PM

Sports bets are fun to watch and i usaully bet alot more then dice because of the odds.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1410

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 01:38:34 PM

firstly wasnt a advice just a opinion and question

Secondly yes we get 9990x odds but remember sports dont give such odds because they believe its almost impossible. You can get even higher odds by parlay the bets.

You guys are wrong, first of all, keep losing in gambling is no fun at all, you have to get a small win to keep you going, if you got a bad streak of losing, you wont enjoy the game anymore, and second is, sports do give such crazy odds , you can set it with parlay, but the chance to hit is actually near to zero, the same as dice, it will require much luck to actually hit it

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x