Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitHell.io [V2] - One HELL of a bitcoin faucet | up to 25000 satoshi  (Read 6767 times)
BitHell.io (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:55:39 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 01:25:36 AM by BitHell.io

click the image to visit us

Hello, dear BitcoinTalk and Faucet users,

This post has been updated to the latest changes.
We used to run on FaucetBox. However due to recent botting tools, we decided it's time to move forward.

On September 4th we introduced you BitHell version 2.

For anyone questioning our reputation, we are up running since march 2015 and we have paid over 13.5 BTC (provable) to our users.

Our rewards go from 600 SAT to 25.000 SAT per claim (once per 60 minutes). Balances are stored in your accounts and you are able to request a withdrawal at any time (minimum 10.000 SATOSHI).

Withdrawals are processed once a week (*to avoid too many fees) , every SUNDAY. We support all the Bitcoin Network fees, so you are paid exactly what you request.

As long as users are fair, we are also fair. So please do not try to use automated software / bots / scripts to interfere with our website. Your accounts will be deleted without prior notice if you do so. Also, we have scripts able to detect multiple accounts/self-referral.

If you have any questions regarding our website/services, do not hesitate to contact us: http://bithell.io/contact.php
For promotional/marketing reasons, please send an e-mail to contact@bithell.io .

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
BitHell.io (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:35:30 PM

The reward list has been announced!

Our current rewards

300 satoshi - 50% chance
500 satoshi - 30% chance
700 satoshi - 10% chance
1200 satoshi - 7% chance
2500 satoshi - 2% chance
10000 satoshi - 0.8% chance
25000 satoshi - 0.2% chance

We believe that these rates are sustainable and also attractive for faucet users. These rates, in combination with the ease of use, high ref. commission, promos and giveaways will surely provide us a chance to develop quickly.

We are now waiting to get approval on FaucetBox.com's list of faucets and also on Faucetbox's ScanTheBox.

_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
BitHell.io (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:02:41 PM

Launch has been a success!
With almost 24 hours after its start, BitHell has made over 10,000 instant payouts to over 2,500 unique users! Total payments equal to over 6 million satoshi! We'd like to thank those who included our website on their rotators and helped promoting us! We promise to keep up the high rates, which are in direct relation to the BTC price.

We'd like to remind you that if you refer others, you'll get an astonishing 100% Referral Commission instantly to your FaucetBox address! This is a launch promotion, so take advantage now!

kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:46:33 PM

I have placed it in my faucetlist because the average payout is high enough. success!
BitHell.io (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:09:54 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 05:20:44 PM by BitHell.io

Development continues!
The userbase is getting higher and higher already. Thank you everyone for promoting and using our faucet.

Important! We have seen flagged mass traffic from suspicious sources, such as seo-fast.ru . We do not accept such mass advertising, because it is not allowed for publishers to drive traffic through these types of sources! For our protection, we have revoked access to our site from seo-fast.ru and will watch closely for other spamming attempts. While our promotion of 100% ref. commission continues, you can refer users to BitHell via traditional methods (social networks, placing links through your rotators/websites etc).

I have placed it in my faucetlist because the average payout is high enough. success!

Thank you for including us and best of luck with your website. Smiley

oske04

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:17:24 PM

I really like your faucet.It has a high average,you have to wait only 30 minutes before claiming and it is just awesome.
Also,the promotion with 100% referral commissions is DEADLY.I never saw something like this in another faucet.
Shared this site with all my friends.
The design is simplistic but beautiful,mobile-friendly too.
Wish your faucet long life and I hope that you will get profit so we can get a long time from now free satoshis from your site. Kiss
BitHell.io (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:29:22 AM

Unprecedented grow - stats below

As you can see, we made over 100,000 payouts in a few days already! Total payouts equal 0.50BTC+. Our launch promo of 100% referral commission must now take a break! Referral percentage will stay at 50% from now on (which is still pretty great). However, expect to see it back, because we plan to do multiple promos soon, including referral increases for a few days and double rewards for short amounts of time. Our plan is to reward our loyal users who visit our site daily, so keep yourself updated by visiting BitHell often!

thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:40:49 AM

Great to see! Cheesy

Will be reviewing for The Faucet Runner blog, it's been quite successful with visitors so far!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BitHell.io (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:21:17 PM

I really like your faucet.It has a high average,you have to wait only 30 minutes before claiming and it is just awesome.
Also,the promotion with 100% referral commissions is DEADLY.I never saw something like this in another faucet.
Shared this site with all my friends.
The design is simplistic but beautiful,mobile-friendly too.
Wish your faucet long life and I hope that you will get profit so we can get a long time from now free satoshis from your site. Kiss

Thank you for the kind words and we hope you'll stick with us.

Great to see! Cheesy

Will be reviewing for The Faucet Runner blog, it's been quite successful with visitors so far!

Indeed, we have broken the barrier of 50,000 daily pageviews, which is really huge. We think that the most important aspect of running a faucet is to share revenue fairly with the users. It means that if we make higher revenue than expected, we will share a big part of it with the users. This is, in our opinion, the road to success for a faucet - not to be greedy.
We also want to thank you if you decide to review our faucet and we'll look forward to reading it.

-- BitHell

BitHell.io (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:51:46 PM

We have now been approved on FaucetBox's Faucet List and we are placed on #15th place among hundreds of other faucets.

BitHell.io (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:48:40 AM

Over 1 BTC paid to date

We now have over 230,000 payouts to date and we have paid over 1 BTC in rewards. Remain valuable to us and we'll remain valuable to you.

Thank you.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:41:38 PM

thanks for 100 sattoshi
pinkman1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:12:37 PM

It's a nice faucet, it have's nice payments , and i like the mobile option very much.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:50:15 PM

Some very good rewards from your faucet, it was only today I realized it was every thirty minutes.
I had it listed in my hourly bookmarks, that just changed right now  Cheesy

I have just got a reward of 700 satoshi thanks so much.

Great layout looks cool and not one pop under, very safe site to visit.

And its gone.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 10:53:37 PM

thnx mate
won 300 satoshis from it on the first try  Grin Wink

BitHell.io (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:24:06 PM

Thank you everyone for the kind feedback.

I hope in time BitHell will make a name of itself on the faucet world.

kwaasteniet

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:41:33 PM

It's a pitty that the referral % is lowered to 25% but it is a good paying faucet.
Marcy

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:02:26 AM

hurray im lucky people on my first claim i get 1200 satoshi
with chance 7% cool Wink thank you dude
good luck with your faucet Smiley
BitHell.io (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:56:33 PM

@kwaasteniet - We know that too - it's a pity. Unfortunately, based on our calculations, we couldn't provide a higher percentage long-term, as it would inevitably drive us bankrupt. Although 25% is 4 times lower than 100% , we think it is still a fair reward to bring new users to our site. Also, note that we did not lower the rewards, as we promised from the start Smiley .

@Marcy - Congrats' ! Thank you for visiting us and we hope you'll come visit us frequently.

syahrere

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 12:35:27 AM

thank you my first claim i get 300 satoshi

its not bad consider we can claim it every 30 minutes

and referral comission its high i think Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: