Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PICISI Recruiting For Administrative Personnel For Crowdfunding Site  (Read 4595 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 08:42:36 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 09:14:21 AM by Vod

So - to sum it up....

No charity license (yet calling yourself a charity), no corporation license (yet taking stakeholders)

Anonymous board of directors collecting an irreversible currency?

Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 10:06:13 AM

So - to sum it up....

No charity license (yet calling yourself a charity), no corporation license (yet taking stakeholders)

Anonymous board of directors collecting an irreversible currency?

Roll Eyes

I'm wondering - do all of your sponsors know you have suddenly become a for-profit organization and are trying to distance yourselves from the "charity" claim?   I know hobonickels is a proud charity sponsor - why would they sponsor your scam?

Vod,  I invite you to take the time to read everything so that you could actually know what is happening.  You are clearly consuming very little information and making big decisions. 

Vod, there's no quick, fast, or slow scam here because there's no scam here whatsoever.  Everything is in writing, everything is taking place step by step, and everyone has the opportunity to ask question so that they could get information in terms they could understand. 

Everyone single PICISI sponsor should know that we are NOT a charity, please let me know which one of our sponsors believes your claim.  There again I think you have rushed to an incorrect assumption, but I would gladly clarify the matter to any and everyone.  There was never any intent for PICISI to be a charity, PICISI is not designed to be a charity, and PICISI will never be a charity.   Please remember we are not calling ourselves a charity to my knowledge only you are calling us a charity, even as i'm telling you that we are not a charity.  Clearly you believe you over me but I can't force you to believe the truth.  Although I'm confident that you will get to the truth sooner or later, my hope of course is that you get there sooner rather than later so as to mitigate the damages such wrongful accusations may cause.

Again, PICISI is not a charity, will not be a charity, and will NEVER give anyone the impression that we are a charity, a non-profit org, or a not-for-profit org.   

Everyone concerned should know that we are a crowdfunding start-up that has NOT started as of yet, we are at the prelaunch stage, we have launch prerequisite goals to satisfy  before we the site and currency are launched. 

Vod, who told you there was a corporation, who told you there was a board of directors?  You are demanding proof of things that are not in existence.

The word "stakeholders" has many meanings, but I'm inclined to believe that you are actually confusing the word "stakeholders" with the word "stockholders", given that you have it in the context of the word 'corporation'.  But for clarity I used the word stakeholders to signify all those who have a material interest in the happenings of the organization, this would include the Admins, the investors, the contractors, the sponsors, the customers, the clients, etc ...

You mentioned an "Anonymous board of directors collecting an irreversible currency?"  what board of directors are you talking about?

As for the properties of Pi, I specifically designed it without any strings attached so that it is as pure as can be. 

Vod, I appreciated your guidance in the past, had it not been for that positive experience I would see this as some kind of attack.  I know you care about bitcointalk and I do too.  In fact I care about the whole CC industry which is why I've designed PICISI as i have.  I invite you to get to know the plan and to not rush to negative judgement.   If you see a problem with the plan let me know. 

As you know I'm looking for Admins to help manage PICISI all are welcome to apply including you. 

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 04:20:25 PM

Story continues here.  Check out the unprofessional attitude of your Chief Executive Officer Executive Director (semantics... )

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060460.0

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:01:31 PM

Vod carried his falsehoods to a PICISI sponsor: ([WAC] Official WorldAidCoin)

Turns out Armis is running a scam, and not the charity (no charity license!) he claims.  But he wants to reassure you that all the public identities of his board of directors (no corporation license!) will be disclosed to the stakeholders (no corporation license!) once he collects a large sum of non-reversible currency.   Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002378.msg11371652#msg11371652

Do all his sponsors know he is running a scam?  Esp Hobonickels - I know thy are pro-charity and anti-greed.

Here was the PICISI sponsor's response:

I find that very hard to believe in Armis. Also its not like he is asking a lot of donations. It would not make sense in anyway possible to scam people. He has my trust anyway

Here was my direct response:

I find that very hard to believe in Armis. Also its not like he is asking a lot of donations. It would not make sense in anyway possible to scam people. He has my trust anyway

I appreciate your support.  Vod's irresponsible smear campaign is a pit of negativity.

It has become obvious to me that Vod didn't read much about PICISI before rushing to judgement.   Ask him to tell you what PICISI is, he could not tell you because he didn't read about it and refuses to believe what he is told by the creator of PICISI.  

He claims it's a scam so I said if you actually believe that then bet your membership in bitcointalk.org, once I prove that it is not a scam Vod membership must resign.
He refused to address that.  That's proof that he is not just spreading fear but that he doesn't stand behind his words, position, and feedback.

How unfair is it to have a "trust system" in which someone could make a false accusation that causes damage to ones character but suffer no penalty when proven wrong?
I know the site isn't a free country, however I also know that 'guilty until proven innocent' is a bad policy, but worse is the fact that no penalty is suffered by those who seek to used the trust system as an extortion mechanism.

Vod mentioned "Charity" "license" "corporation" "board of directors" "stakeholders" and "collection of large sums of ... currency"   In short, Vod jumped to the wrong conclusion over and over again because he didn't want to read.

Here is a more comprehensive view: Vod is assuming facts in evidence, and more importantly if he or anyone simply look at the fact or the evidence everyone should see the truth.  Here are the facts PICISI is a business plan taking shape, I am the designer of the plan.   A critical part of that plan is formation of the org, creation of the site, and creation of currency.  

Vod didn't read the plan, didn't read the articles about the plan, nor did he read the threads about the plan, because had he done any or all of them he would have found that there was never any plan for PICISI to be a charity, that it was always the plan for PICISI to be a business, and the plan was for the business to help give CC more exposure in real world applications.

The evidence of those facts is more than obvious, the site prerequisites imply that no site presently exists, the site prerequisites also imply that once those goals are met that something else will occur, when you look at the individual prerequisites in relation to all of them the viewer should reasonable conclude that soon after all goals are achieved the basic tools will be in place to create the business.

You don't need a license to market a plan, you don't need a license to raise money to form a org or any type, you don't need a license put the pieces together for the creation of that business.

Vod mentioned a 'corporation' and 'board of directors'  where did he get that from?  Who called PICISI a corporation? Who said PICISI has a board of directors?  No one that I see, Vod is the only person putting that out there to my knowledge.   Given that Vod used the word "stakeholders" like this: "stakeholders (no corporation license!)" I assume Vod has confused the words "stakeholders" with the word "stockholders".  Again he allowed his preconceived notions to prejudice his judgement.  It's important to note that I corrected that error of his earlier however he likely didn't read it or believe it.  

and lastly,

Vod mentioned 'collection of large sums of money', he really needs to explain that because PICISI does plan on making large sums of money, over and over again, and I would not be foolish to run away from that.

Vod clearly failed to get adequately informed about PICISI before he came to his conclusions, famto get familiar with the subject before makeing ado his homework

I'm looking for people to help me manage PICISI it requires that interested parties read all of the articles presently available about PICISI, and have a solid understanding about PICISI in addition to being suitable for the position sought.  So that when more FUD arrives at PICISI's doorstep more of us are ready to defend her.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 11:03:33 PM

Consider that all these words by Armis mean absolutely nothing since he refuses to stand behind them.

Let me know you are willing to stand behind what you post.  Until then, blah blah blah...   Roll Eyes

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:17:00 PM

Consider that all these words by Armis mean absolutely nothing since he refuses to stand behind them.

Let me know you are willing to stand behind what you post.  Until then, blah blah blah...   Roll Eyes

I stand behind all of my words. 

It is you who made false accusations because you jumping to the wrong conclusions because your failed to read or understand vital information. 

When you make decisions without having adequate information to reasonably arrive at that decision that is the very definition for the word prejudice.

You issued negative feedback to me although we did no business together, in that negative feedback you made a host of incorrect assumptions, and now you are ignoring the facts because you don't want to recognize the fact that you were wrong and that your actions were reckless and irresponsible.

You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to extort anything for someone using the trust system. 
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 02:26:02 AM

It has come to my attention that Vod was feed poor intelligence by someone wanting to be a PICISI sponsor, the information did not originate from any PICISI sponsor as we were mislead to believe.  Not one of the 23 PICISI sponsors issued a complaint, requested a refund, or expressed a desire to change their association.

So all of Vod's irresponsible behavior was not in defense of any PICISI's sponsor, that's why he would not tell me who it was because he could not, it was a total fabrication, no sponsor complaint ever existed.

To everyone reading this message PICISI is a good plan, PICISI will be an honorable company, and PICISI will do great things for the CC industry.

As a direct result of this madness the following change is now in effect -- sponsorship will no longer be open to all, there is only 1 sponsorship invitation outstanding, I am now withdrawing that invitation.  If someone wants to be a PICISI sponsor it will be incumbent on them to persuade PICISI as to why that should be.

Here is what hasn't changed -- sponsorship is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, always was, always will be.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 03:15:19 AM

Armis has posted this identical text in nine different places so far, obviously in desperation.   Undecided

To keep things clean there was only one reply, and any responses will be kept on that one thread.
I am posting this since the Pickissy account is only allowed to post once every six minutes.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976704.msg11405829#msg11405829

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:07:19 AM

Vod's pal issues a tongue lashing:

Before I go I had better comment yet again on VOD's failings.

My response:

One person (Quickseller) pointed out a single time that the accounts I created could be used to scam. No other person expressed any concerns.

Vod, is this your doings? Creating imposter accounts that are meant to appear be an account associated with someone that takes money from others (be it donations or otherwise) is generally considered scammy behavior. Although this may or may not be the intention, it would be very easy to use this account to get Armis's customers/sponsors/donators to give you money when that is not the intention.

Based on QS's single post, and my strong ethics, I decided to use a different name and I shut down the names that could be used to scam.  There was no advice (much less strong advice) to remove them.  As usual, your words are worthless because you don't stand behind them, and this post is a good example of why you don't.

You suck at guessing... better stick to scamming.   Undecided

QS is so reputable that he promotes Adam Allcock a known and proven VAT fraudster.

Libels my good name calling me an extortionist. Ya he is all that isn't he?

That doesn't bode well for anyone if you are taking him as the voice of ethical behavior in these forums. Bad choices all around and if you read carefully I to took exception to your hypocrisy creating multiple accounts to hound Armis. I guess certain people get recognition and others get ignored.

pickissy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 07:27:44 AM

Scammers always leave the parts out that make them look bad.  Read the entire message for yourself.   Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976704.msg11406696#msg11406696

-------------------------

Pickissy - the only account authorized to speak for the official PICISI
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:01:01 AM

Scammers always leave the parts out that make them look bad.  Read the entire message for yourself.   Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976704.msg11406696#msg11406696

-------------------------

Pickissy - the only account authorized to speak for the official PICISI

Vod is using a scammy account to give the false impression that he speaks for PICISI, but worse than that he is also actually lying when he claims that any sponsor requested a refund, not sponsor requested any refund.  In fact 1 has indicated that his next new business will also be a PICISI sponsor.

This is outrageous, not only because Vod is purporting to be associated with PICISI, but he's claiming that I said things that I didn't say in that post.  Note that the thread is locked and apparently only unlocked when Vod want to make a new entry.   That is not free speech that's libelous misrepresentation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060460.0

Oh and the nonsense didn't stop there,
 - creating a fake "official PICISI" accounts  - no longer is use.  Determined it was too close to your PICISI username to be ethical to use
 - creating a fake "offical PICISI" account  - no longer is use.  Determined it was too close to your PICISI username to be ethical to use
 - creating a PICSIS account (see spelling) - can't find this username, but it wasn't created by me.
 - creating a pickissy account - the official account used by the official PICISI site.  The only account legally authorized to speak on behalf of the website.

You forgot this one:

- creating a fake "Armis_" account- not created my me.  Probably created by Armis to make me look bad.  I have left the "Armis_" account negative trust.  Feel free to let me know if you find any others.

I'm too honest and ethical to create fake accounts to try and steal donations - and the Administrators of the site can see this.

The only account that is used is Pickissy - the one that actually represents the official PICISI project.  The official PICISI site does not ask for donations.  Ignore any other user names presented to you by a known scammer.

You created fake accounts then later 'determine' that it was unethical then closed them.   But some how you could not see how unethical it was while you were thinking about it?
I was unethical as a thought, it was unethical when you started to process the membership, it was unethical when you agreed to the terms of the site, it was unethical when you used it to access the site, it was unethical when you used it to create an entry, it was unethical when you allowed it to remain as long as you did.
that applies to each of the accounts that you made that have any relation to PICISI.

To call yourself "honest and ethical" after admitting to mass unethical behavior is a pathological liar admitting to being a liar and wanting credit for momentarily telling the truth.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 03:02:57 AM

Vod created many impostor accounts to misrepresent PICISI, one of those accounts (pickissy) he uses frequently in an effort to misrepresent PICISI and to wrongly claim that he speaks for me.  This notice is written to  demand that Vod stop misrepresenting PICISI, to stop falsely speaking for me, and to stop harassing me, PICISI, PICISI sponsors, and all those who wish to legitimately discuss and consider PICISI.

It is considered "scammy" to create impostor accounts, Vod created at least 3 of them (Official PICISI, Offical PICISI, and Pickissy).  It is considered a 'scam' to used such impostor accounts to give people the impression that they speak for the person or entity being misrepresented -- Vod has done both.

If someone created an account 'Official Theymos' it would be considered 'scammy', if they then used the account to give others the impression that they speak for 'Theymos' or for 'bitcointalk.org' it would be considered misrepresentation EVEN if they later created a website called 'theofficialbitcointalk.org'. 

The simple fact is it would be misbehavior because it would misrepresent the truth and seek to deceive the innocent.

Vod's misbehaviors is currently being discussed with numerous levels of authority on this site and outside of this site.
pickissy

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 03:11:58 AM

It is considered "scammy" to create impostor accounts, Vod created at least 3 of them (Official PICISI, Offical PICISI, and Pickissy).  It is considered a 'scam' to used such impostor accounts to give people the impression that they speak for the person or entity being misrepresented -- Vod has done both.

I am the official spokesaccount for the official PICISI website.     No impostor here.  I'll even put a notice on the official website stating such.  Smiley
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 03:25:52 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 01:49:07 AM by djnocide

It is considered "scammy" to create impostor accounts, Vod created at least 3 of them (Official PICISI, Offical PICISI, and Pickissy).  It is considered a 'scam' to used such impostor accounts to give people the impression that they speak for the person or entity being misrepresented -- Vod has done both.

I am the official spokesaccount for the official PICISI website.     No impostor here.  I'll even put a notice on the official website stating such.  Smiley

Why is your name not the same as the one for the website?
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 03:35:35 AM

I am the official spokesaccount for the official PICISI website.     No impostor here.  I'll even put a notice on the official website stating such.  Smiley
nope your not  Roll Eyes

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 03:36:54 AM

ARmis is NOT a scammer. He is trying to make things happen

Vod created many impostor accounts to misrepresent PICISI, one of those accounts (pickissy) he uses frequently in an effort to misrepresent PICISI and to wrongly claim that he speaks for me.  This notice is written to  demand that Vod stop misrepresenting PICISI, to stop falsely speaking for me, and to stop harassing me, PICISI, PICISI sponsors, and all those who wish to legitimately discuss and consider PICISI.

If someone created an account 'Official Theymos' it would be considered 'scammy', if they then used the account to give others the impression that they speak for 'Theymos' or for 'bitcointalk.org' it would be considered misrepresentation EVEN if they later created a website called 'theofficialbitcointalk.org'. 

The simple fact is it would be misbehavior because it would misrepresent the truth and seek to deceive the innocent.

Vod's misbehaviors is currently being discussed with numerous levels of authority on this site and outside of this site.

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:22:18 AM

7 KEYS TO PICKING A SOLID CRYPTOCURRENCY

The internet age has birthed a number of new business sectors that are changing how business is done globally, one of those sectors is Crowdfunding and another is Cryptocurrency (CC). There are nearly 2000 different CCs to choose from the biggest and most popular is bitcoin, but are there other great opportunities to find? The answer is yes, if you search and research carefully.

Here are 7 keys to picking a solid cryptocurrency:

1) Creator’s Vision – every CC creator has a plan, most of the time the plan is focused around high technology, and/or sophisticated features, often absent from common plans are marketing, distribution, or adoption strategies. It is recommended that you know the CC creator’s vision for the CC even if the developer is no longer personally available. A supportive community should be able to articulate a clear vision for the currency.

PICISI is the creator of Pi, they have a well articulated vision for the CC. Pi will be used more as a currency than a commodity. As a currency Pi will be used a) as a means of exchange between Promotion Contractors and PICISI; b) to raise start-up funds and to procure multiple operational licenses; c) as a host CC option for Campaign Organizers at PICISI; and d) as a payment alternative for PICISI sponsors paying fees. A major aspect of PICISI’s vision is the plan to “rebuy” Pi on the open market.

2) Integrity – decentralization in the CC industry essentially means: ‘no central point of responsible’ however to some it means: ‘many are independently willing to accept responsibility’. Responsive, accountable, and transparent are character traits often used to describe good caretakers of a currency.

Although Pi is technically a decentralized currency because it is built on a decentralized platform, it should be viewed as a hybrid because a large amount of the currency will be controlled by PICISI.

3) Community – all of the people directly involved with a CC including: the creator, administrators, investors, supporters, anyone that uses the CC, watchers/trackers/followers of the CC, regular contractors for the CC, including the uninvolved supporters (endorsers) of the CC should be considered part of the CC’s community.

Some good sign of a healthy community is daily interaction, regular update of meaningful content, some form of leadership, a healthy mix of membership tenure, respectful interactions, and a growing membership.

PICISI is at the prelaunch stage with an impressive community size of about 40 members: 2 admins, 22 sponsors, 16 Promotion Contractors, and 6 volunteer. Their prelaunch strategy clearly is to ‘hit the ground running’ to insure a healthy beginning.

4) Structure & Security – in the CC universe centralization is a bad word, however whenever a major upgrade is needed or the market rate for the CC takes a disappointing turn investors are always looking for someone to “handle it”. Foundations, elected leaders, and/or individuals who ‘step-up’ to assume leadership roles are stabilizing forces for a currency.

At every point in the development of a currency security is vital, safety enables a currency to be able to grow into a strong currency.

Pi’s security is built into the security of NXT and NXT’s Monetary System; that association is also what technically qualifies the CC to be considered a decentralized currency, however since PICISI will likely control a majority of the units much of the time, for practical purposes it should be considered centralized, or perhaps ‘hybridized’.

5) Purpose & Productive Performance – a CC should have a well articulated purpose, after the code is written, community gathered, and allocations made … what then? At some point a currency must perform as a currency otherwise it is a commodity, or worse a space holder. Productive performance means it has an articulated purpose and is visible, recognized, and woven into the culture.

Pi’s purpose is articulated in the developer’s vision, the currency was created to be used mainly as a currency for 4 specific purposes, however the primary purpose for the currency is a means to pay Promotion Contractors located worldwide for providing services to tell the rest of the world what PICISI has to offer.

6) Utility – between ‘purpose’ and ‘performance’ is ‘adoption’, adoption of a currency often refers to merchant acceptance or willingness to accept a currency. Utility often refers to a currency’s usage.

Many times CCs create for themselves a niche market choosing to focus on a particular segment of the market instead of the whole market, eg: HYPER and GoldPieces focus on the gaming industry, and EMC2 and Gridcoin focus on science research.

PICISI has chosen to limit the market size substantially by tying Pi to the business. The currency was built to serve the business needs of PICISI. Although it will likely expand far beyond it’s original plans; and

7) Meaningful Drive – is marketing and outreach that enables you to provide your target audience with additional perspective or detail. This is in contrast to irresponsible hyperbole or rhetoric.

Cryptocurrency is a complex subject, those who are responsible for promoting a currency should be willing to explain every detail to you in terms that you understand.

When considering a cryptocurrency to invest in, think on these things.
pickissy

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 12:30:35 AM

If you have some spare time, I encourage you to research past pages of the website http://armisgame.com on the Wayback Machine.

About 3 years ago Armis attempted to organize a international tournament for his game through his international corporation.  He claimed that all entry fees and prize money was underwritten (guaranteed) by an insurance company.

When smart people like me realized no corporation and no insurance company existed, his scheme fell apart.  Armis kept all the entrance fees that had been paid by hopeful players and the scheme collapsed.  This is why he chooses to remain anonymous today - if he were to reveal his identity he would be sued.

Read more about this on the PICISI website when it launches this week!

PICISI - exposing the long con

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 12:23:05 AM

If you have some spare time, I encourage you to research past pages of the website http://armisgame.com on the Wayback Machine.

About 3 years ago Armis attempted to organize a international tournament for his game through his international corporation.  He claimed that all entry fees and prize money was underwritten (guaranteed) by an insurance company.

When smart people like me realized no corporation and no insurance company existed, his scheme fell apart.  Armis kept all the entrance fees that had been paid by hopeful players and the scheme collapsed.  This is why he chooses to remain anonymous today - if he were to reveal his identity he would be sued.

Read more about this on the [#=http://picisi.net]PICISI[/#] website when it launches this week!

[u#rl=http://picisi.net]PICISI[/#] - exposing the long con

Vod created the 'Pickissy' username, Pickissy is not authorized to speak on behalf of PICISI.

I placed red hash mark in the code of the above post to uncover Vod's deception, notice that Vod uses an impostor account, to promote a impostor site, by hiding the impostor site in a link that gives the reader the false first impression that the site belongs to PICISI when it actually doesn't.    

Vod clearly has a major personal issue how else can one explain why he would spend numerous hours writing over 60 posts about PICISI, starting at least 3 threads about it, invading 4 PICISI sponsor threads, created at least 3 impostor BCT usernames (official PICISI,  Offical PICISI, and Pickissy), and presumably bought a "logo" for his smear campaign as well as a domain name to house his nonsense?

There is your proof that Vod is evil, that attempts to deceive with his trickery.

Vod's actions are creating a roadmap for wrongful behavior, I've complained to BCT administrators about Vod's behavior, I suggest you do the same.  Its on them to determine if Vod should remain unrestrained with their blessings or be rightly disciplined for cause.

Notice that Vod went to a PICISI sponsor thread to try to spread his deception there too.

The only  proper PICISI site for crowdfunding is www.PICISI.com the site is presently under construction.  We need administrators to help us manage the site, if you are interested in being part of the PICISI admin team, send me a PM.  

PICISI Site Design Concept
pickissy

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 12:57:17 AM

This is the only account authorized to speak on behalf of the PICISI.  Armis is a liar.

It is posted right there on the site!  http://picisi.net

Armis has been posting this lie for a week now to cover up his scam.  Did you know he scammed thousands of dollars three years ago and is now in hiding?  That is why he is anonymous.

Read about his long scamming history on the official PICISI site!   Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: