Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] $10 Amazon Gift Card (CLOSED)  (Read 804 times)
TingCoin (OP)

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 09:38:48 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2012, 12:50:12 AM by TingCoin

Hey,

First of all, I'll explain why I'm doing this:
  • To improve my reputation on this forum.
  • I've earned enough points on a certain reward site to purchase either a $5 PayPal Gift Card or 2x $5 Amazon Gift Cards for the nearly same amount of points. I don't really want either of these rewards. I want $10 worth of Bitcoin instead! So here I am, selling 2x $5 Amazon Gift Codes for $10 worth of Bitcoin. It's a legitimate website and the codes will work, guaranteed. I have claimed $75 worth of PayPal Gift Cards in my almost 2 year duration at the site. They've all worked.
  • I also live in the UK, and don't have an account on Amazon.com and as the gift cards are in $$$ I'm unsure whether they would work on Amazon.co.uk - The PayPal Gift Cards in USD which I've redeemed in the past do indeed work and just change the currency to GBP, but I'm unsure about the Amazon ones.

So yeah, any takers?

$10 Amazon for Bitcoin.
Price negociable. But offer me $10 worth of Bitcoin (currently about 0.9) and it's all yours.
Post in the thread or PM me if you're interested. Willing to chat about the trade via Skype/MSN if required.

I will be ready to make the trade tomorrow (as I don't quite have enough reward points to claim the vouchers yet, but definitely will have by tomorrow).

Thanks for reading!

Any posts from me that were posted in Russian were NOT from me. A cykablyat obtained my forum login details when they were leaked, I was inactive from the forum at that time.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TingCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 04:34:55 PM

Bump!
Got both the cards now, ready to trade once a reasonable offer is recieved Smiley

Any posts from me that were posted in Russian were NOT from me. A cykablyat obtained my forum login details when they were leaked, I was inactive from the forum at that time.
tgmarks
Donator

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 06:10:28 PM

I'll give you 0.7 btc

TingCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 06:18:11 PM

I'll give you 0.7 btc

Hey, thanks for your interest but does .8 sound reasonable?

Cheers!

tgmarks
Donator

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 07:47:09 PM

yeah sure. send it on over with the address you want it sent to.

TingCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 08:15:59 PM

I would love to complete the trade now but it seems the site has changed its policy on gift cards, I've just redeemed my points and was told: "delivery" can take 10-14 days.

I'm very sorry about this dude, I wasn't aware of this new policy - It was instantanious when I last redeemed.

Since I'm actually selling this to facilitate an expensive purchase tomorrow (I'm a little short and avoiding fees to deposit a silly small amount of GBP in to an exchange would be preferable), if you don't need the gift codes right away I would be willing to let you pay less, now - And I'll send them as soon as I have them. If you're not willing to do this I'll just PM you when I have them and we'll decide a new price based on the rate of BTC at that time.

Let me know what you want to do, if you want them now or never I can't complete the deal, and will bump this thread in search of another buyer once I actually have the codes in my possession.

Sorry again about this.

tgmarks
Donator

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 08:27:01 PM

No worries, hit me up when you have them and I will probably buy them then.

TingCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 06:19:30 PM

I've got the gift cards now, private message sent to tgmarks, they go to him first. If I can't reach him within 24 hours I'll just offer them to the next person.

TingCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 12:49:51 AM

Trade completed. .9BTC recieved from tgmarks in exchange for 2x $5 Amazon Gift Codes.

Cheers!

tgmarks
Donator

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 07:21:59 AM

Trade completed. .9BTC recieved from tgmarks in exchange for 2x $5 Amazon Gift Codes.

Cheers!

confirmed, worked great.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: