Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jason Boyko Prosecution, & Recovery program for PB Mining customers MARK II  (Read 2197 times)
BrannigansLaw (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:23:03 PM

So since OP closed the original thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887871.0, not surprised. I think we should open another, not only to update each other on the err 'recovery program' but to also update each other on Mr Jason Boyko. Lots of information on him here https://www.camscryptoblog.com/pbmining-scam/ to get you up to date.

Although I personally didn't loose out, it's important people like this are tracked down and prosecuted to stop similar scams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:30:52 AM

Its good to have threads like this, but what I`m amazed is the little to zero reactions.

Has everyone got some bit of bitcoin back or am I just hearing things? It sucks that their site is still up though, so that means every single newbie that hasnt discovered this thread or the past history with them is going to be a new victim.

Similar how BFL stopped shipping miners, and I saw a few who bought it since they saw the monarch being a huge deal to them.

BrannigansLaw (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:15:00 AM

Its good to have threads like this, but what I`m amazed is the little to zero reactions.

Has everyone got some bit of bitcoin back or am I just hearing things? It sucks that their site is still up though, so that means every single newbie that hasnt discovered this thread or the past history with them is going to be a new victim.

Similar how BFL stopped shipping miners, and I saw a few who bought it since they saw the monarch being a huge deal to them.

I'm also baffled the previous thread had many posts and anger until it was closed. Guess this guy is getting away.
Brrritz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:49:16 PM

I'm also astonished, seems like he and his scam really managed to shut people up with the "nothing we can do about it" finish Undecided
PayBack

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:02:00 AM

The f** Webhoster would deserve to be SUED for agreeing to host such a shitbagsite and not have taken it off since december 7th !!!!!

The darn basterd has been doing nothing but raising the middle with 2 cents a week since then... WTF !!!
BrannigansLaw (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:52:30 AM

Any update on this guys? Why does no one care? I didn't even get scammed and I care...
eyeknock

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:03:51 PM

Any update on this guys? Why does no one care? I didn't even get scammed and I care...

probably nobody care because they understand that is a wasted of time, since you will nto recover your money.

yes i was one of them, but i was in lucky that i only invest a little few satoshis.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:58:10 PM

I think a lot of people just accepted the fate. I am sure t he shader high valued customers got most if not all of their coin back by threatening. for most people it's not worth the trouble unfortunately
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:44:32 PM

I missed this thread.

I was one of the early investors, and thoroughly bought it. The only good I can see from that is that I am less of a dumbass now. I was in early enough that I didn't lose out, but it would be nice to see something moving forward on it.

The site is still up, still tracking, and still paying out dust on a semi-regular schedule. I don't know if this is the alleged recovery program, or what the hell it is. Lately it has an ad on the front page for 1Broker, whatever that may be. Haven't followed the link, and ain't gonna. But I wonder if the ad revenue is how they're still paying out dust?
BrannigansLaw (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:46:18 PM

I missed this thread.

I was one of the early investors, and thoroughly bought it. The only good I can see from that is that I am less of a dumbass now. I was in early enough that I didn't lose out, but it would be nice to see something moving forward on it.

The site is still up, still tracking, and still paying out dust on a semi-regular schedule. I don't know if this is the alleged recovery program, or what the hell it is. Lately it has an ad on the front page for 1Broker, whatever that may be. Haven't followed the link, and ain't gonna. But I wonder if the ad revenue is how they're still paying out dust?
I think its still paying dust to meet some 'terms and conditions' and will pay out until your account time has elapsed just so he can say he is paying investors.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:33:29 PM

I missed this thread.

I think its still paying dust to meet some 'terms and conditions' and will pay out until your account time has elapsed just so he can say he is paying investors.

Yes, I'm of the same opinion. But if it's following the ratio it pays to me (pretty small) then he's still somehow paying out around 2 to 3 BTC a week. Just wonder where it's coming.
Uzaya

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:10:36 PM

It's clear the site should have been shut off long ago, shame on people who are still hosting it now, they would clearly deserve to be sued as well as the people behind it...

Not to be paranoid there but in a virtual world as bitcoins' I never really bought the "we found THE guy.. (photograph, photograph, adress, telephone, etc)" part... besides who would have been willing to pay the way to Canada to maybe find a guy that maybe exists and if he actually "physically exists"of course, is maybe just a "Doe" living in Mexico and who doesn't even know the site ever existed...

I'd be more like thinking it was a smart move to throw raged dogs (me included) a good bone (a photo a name and addres plus one person who claimed he got back hundreds of bitcoins, so it's almost like it's ok then..., real smart I'd say but this all has to be a bad joke, right ?... yet actual thieves), wouldn't that be the good plan when decision made to stop paying and cashing out probably coming from...

my guess 4 or 5 geeks, let's face it, you don't build a clientèle for a scam website like this without preparation, support and an exit door, and as for those points I'd say bitcointalk.org has really been a good support to them... even if wasn't their goal and people should have known better than to jeopardize money on such a shady shitsite anyway.

But seriously the official version tastes so much of  "so convenient", anyone actually bought that, anyone actually met the picture buttface guy actually named what ? come J...eopardize.here B...ozo?

And if you crutch some numbers, you could come the conclusion that even if part of this fantasy was true and a hundred bitcoins were reimbursed (to just one guy...) that would still be a what ? 100'000, 200'000 $ cashout with a ghost status (... and a butthead photo), right ?

... more than enough to go on Yipee ka ye'ing their motherfuckers "clients of an unfortunately failing business", while they eat pasta wouldn't that be ?
herjahto

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:04:31 AM

died eat karma
Uzaya

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 02:18:27 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 03:20:55 PM by Uzaya

died eat karma

Did you mean "die starving" ? And are you really referring to it as being a karma-related curse ?

I have only one thing to add:

"My dear, religion is like a penis.
 It's a perfectly fine thing for one to have and take pride in, but when one takes it
 out and waves it in my face we have a problem."
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:56:14 PM

died eat karma

Did you mean "die starving" ? And are you really referring to it as being a karma-related curse ?

I have only one thing to add:

"My dear, religion is like a penis.
 It's a perfectly fine thing for one to have and take pride in, but when one takes it
 out and waves it in my face we have a problem."

LOL!

That made my day. Thank you!
Aemon

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:59:26 PM

I had no idea this thread existed, starting out with Bitcoin I thought this was a great way to get into it by earning small coins, so I bought into it.  I think I lost about .7 coins, I think I only had about 8 payouts before it was terminated so I lost most of my money.  So what should we do about this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: