Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Several Admirals and Generals Accusing Obama of Treason...  (Read 724 times)
toddtervy (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 08:43:15 PM

Story is at Redflag site, doesn't seem to be loading.
As well on some of the political discussion sites I've used, threads speaking of government corruption and related I've seen deleted.  You can use google cache to access some stuff that is down or has been removed.

Get off my c@ck !
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:51:13 PM

Its time for a coup d'etat then.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:59:48 PM

Story is at Redflag site, doesn't seem to be loading.
As well on some of the political discussion sites I've used, threads speaking of government corruption and related I've seen deleted.  You can use google cache to access some stuff that is down or has been removed.

This site http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/breaking-several-admirals-and-generals-accusing-obama-of-treason ?
They accuse Obama of being a communist!! xD I don't think they know what that means lol.
I didn't read everything but at least the arming of groups that are said to be terrorists isn't new. You need to change a lot more than the president for that to change. : /

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 09:02:02 PM

I'm getting tired of the Republican whining, the ones that complain the loudest are completely full of shit, especially when they were trying to claim they'd impeach him, don't make those kind of threats unless you actually have the balls to follow through with it. We have this exact same problem here in the UK with the Conservatives and Labour parties, yes, the Conservatives suck but Labour are just as incompetent and petty when it comes to attacking them because they come up with the near exact same solutions to the problems that both of them caused.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 09:14:54 PM

I'm getting tired of the Republican whining, the ones that complain the loudest are completely full of shit, especially when they were trying to claim they'd impeach him, don't make those kind of threats unless you actually have the balls to follow through with it. We have this exact same problem here in the UK with the Conservatives and Labour parties, yes, the Conservatives suck but Labour are just as incompetent and petty when it comes to attacking them because they come up with the near exact same solutions to the problems that both of them caused.
Well fucking said mate. The immaturity of our elected representatives should be both astounding and embarrassing for all US citizens.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:09:39 PM

Well fucking said mate. The immaturity of our elected representatives should be both astounding and embarrassing for all US citizens.
There were some republicans that were discussing impeachment and then there were others that knew it was a dead on arrival idea. Even though they control the Congress, you still need 2/3 of the Senate to convict and remove, which they don't have. Furthermore, my main reason to not impeach other than the obvious is that it will just rile certain dormant elements of his base and make martyr status out of Obama.

In case anyone didn't know, Obama purged the military ranks of any General or Admiral that wasn't in lock step with him. And, he invents executive power he doesn't have and bypasses Congress on certain legislative measures including the recent executive amnesty. It would be sickening if it wasn't the norm at this point.
toddtervy (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 12:18:26 AM

There were some republicans that were discussing impeachment and then there were others that knew it was a dead on arrival idea. Even though they control the Congress, you still need 2/3 of the Senate to convict and remove, which they don't have. Furthermore, my main reason to not impeach other than the obvious is that it will just rile certain dormant elements of his base and make martyr status out of Obama.

In case anyone didn't know, Obama purged the military ranks of any General or Admiral that wasn't in lock step with him. And, he invents executive power he doesn't have and bypasses Congress on certain legislative measures including the recent executive amnesty. It would be sickening if it wasn't the norm at this point.

How much more damage can be done before he's forcibly removed(by whichever means),  or his term is up?

Get off my c@ck !
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:32:40 AM

How much more damage can be done before he's forcibly removed(by whichever means),  or his term is up?
I think the sky is pretty much the limit as to what these people can get away with. Coverups and media obfuscations are par for the course here. Furthermore, these figureheads are merely doing what their handlers want them to do.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 03:30:23 AM

Well, there hasn´t been any new war scam to speak of for years now. At least nothing of any real substance for  armaments manufacturers, their political assets and military nutbags. So, obviously nerves are getting frayed, that goes without saying.

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:21:39 AM

When NATO's chief scheduled his visit to Washington this week he was hoping for a personal meet-up with the US President. Instead, Jens Stoltenberg had to settle for a chat with the Defense secretary, because the White House reportedly didn't get back to him. RT's Gayane Chichakyan has more from Washington.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob8IByRInzY

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: