Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:58:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to verify your paypal account without a debit/credit card(great for newbies)  (Read 852 times)
kingofbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:59:35 PM

I know many people have this problem, this is solved now.  I bought a guide from darknet evolution marketplace (which has fallen down now) and i tried it myself, was wonderful. I am offering this guide for 0.01 BTC to anyone wanting it. Hope i have posted in the right forum,if not moderators can put this post to the right forum.

Indian users ,what are you waiting for, I know you have a lot of problems because of this, and you are welcome to buy.

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:07:52 PM

I can understand that verifying account is possible by various method. My question is what is the guarantee that in future when withdraw or transfer funds will not be any problem regarding authentication of user. I am interested and surely many others too but some reservation still need to be described.
kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:24:29 AM

You just need a few USD , u can create a virtual card this way and withdraw via this option , everything works then. This guide is from deepweb, these guys there know their thing. I just tried and it worked. I can't guarantee future will be perfect ,but at least take profit from this present opportunity.  

This is better to buy Bitcoins, but can be used to withdraw also although am not sure.

Regarding authentication, is only need once, and this guide just do this, bypass it and you are then verified.

Of course you have to have a card ,even a debit or prepaid one, needed only once, after you bypass verification then you can use some virtual tricks to buy and sell and withdraw your funds in an awesome way. Yep, thats what this guide can do.  Withdraw your funds not through your debit card but through some virtual tricks.

ptcbtc

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:31:50 AM

Why paypal dont know your way and they will block this?
kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:32:39 AM

They can't block this Smiley , hahahaha paypal they are too busy trying to limit business accounts rather than trying to fix this!!!

Kareem001

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:41:01 AM

PM sent

kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:25:08 AM

PM replied.

superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 07:29:36 AM

You just need a few USD , u can create a virtual card this way and withdraw via this option , everything works then.

You know that you can't withdraw money on a VCC ? 

That is told by a VCC seller Smiley

kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:40:08 AM

You just need a few USD , u can create a virtual card this way and withdraw via this option , everything works then.

Yeah ,whatever mate, i see you don't have any clue of the deepweb yet, i suggest you go give a look.

Kareem001

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:05:09 AM

Yeah ,whatever mate, i see you don't have any clue of the deepweb yet, i suggest you go give a look.

Don't mislead your customers. You cannot withdraw using VCC, confirmed.

kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:29:57 AM

You can, with my other guide selling for 0.10 BTC . You can't only in USA and UK, everywhere else you simply can.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: