Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:34:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] p50pot.com - a multi-player mathematical game, played with bitcoins.  (Read 786 times)
pfifty (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:55:12 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 07:24:15 PM by pfifty

Hi,

Announcing https://p50pot.com - a multi-player simple mathematical game, played with bitcoins.

This is not a gambling site. There is no randomization involved in this game. Winners are determined deterministically based on the game's rules.

Play randomly for fun or outsmart your opponents by manually creating raw transaction tailored to have a specific txid. Just keep in mind that there could be countermeasures for any strategy you use.

Bots are welcomed. PM me for API details.
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:25:51 AM

Just tried this for the first time lets see how it goes..Smiley

pfifty (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:10:53 AM

Just tried this for the first time lets see how it goes..Smiley

Looks like you won! Congratulations.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:58:23 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 09:22:20 AM by ndnhc

looks like a cool new concept.

I will send in a small amount to check it out. Are the automatic refunds instant?

Won't it be a problem if I send 100 mBTC with no fee, it refunded it, it never got confirmed and the transaction got erased? Do you set a min. number of confirmations before sending?

I sent with no fee. Someone is playing too Smiley

Edit: Transactions appear pretty quick. Cheesy

Edit2: No refund. Will I get it after it gets confirmed?
pfifty (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:48:26 PM

looks like a cool new concept.

I will send in a small amount to check it out. Are the automatic refunds instant?

Won't it be a problem if I send 100 mBTC with no fee, it refunded it, it never got confirmed and the transaction got erased? Do you set a min. number of confirmations before sending?

Refunds (and prizes) are sent after 1 confirmation. If your tx never confirms due to having no fee, the coins are essentially still in your wallet, hence no refund is required.

Which round did you participate in?
pfifty (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:15:43 AM

You must be referring to https://blockchain.info/tx/c22290d09dc89c2a43d2e24aa8667502c76d3a506590320c090564dd0e576361. Indeed, it is still not confirmed as of yet. Once it confirms, automatic refund is issued. Otherwise, you'd have to wait until it is cleared from the memory pool, in which time it would be as if you never sent any coins to begin with.

As a general comment, participating without fees is quite contradictory to how p50pot works, since the whole point is to get your payments confirmed as fast as possible. If anything, I would suggest increasing the fees if you want to increase the chance of having your move incorporated into the currently mined block.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: