Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone interested in Vulcun predictions?  (Read 1046 times)
worhiper_-_ (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:50:22 AM

The esports betting website called vulcun was originally advertising to League of Legends audiences. They also accept bitcoin deposits! Smiley They recently added Dota 2 as well as Counter Strike Global Offensive (CS:GO).

Would anyone be interested for predictions? It's not like I'm an expert, but I'd love to maintain a topic for us gamers to discuss the competitive scene and bet a bit or two.

For anyone interested to check it out, the website also has free to enter rounds where top winners earn from 0.03$ to 1$. There are ne free to enter rounds are created every day.

I was also given a free promo code that you can OPTIONALLY use to earn a 100% deposit matching bonus. Not sure If I'm allowed to post promo codes here though because it's essentially a referral. You can just PM me if you're interested
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: