Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: weekly paid job , a girl and full member above is a must  (Read 4363 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 08:01:56 AM

I would like to do this job but I'm a male Cheesy. If you aren't capable of finding a girl interested you can try PMing me I would definitely take the job.

I am sorry ,male not accept  currently ,however thanks for your attention and replies.

You are gullible, and your website is sexist.

It will be important to inform males they are not wanted and should not visit.  You can get all your web traffic off your "girls".   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EloquentALT

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:26:37 AM

I can possibly do this. My original account "eloquent" as hacked and I sent 3 PM's but not one single reply back. I believe that account was a member account so I have a lot of experience on the forum. I have sent you a PM hope I get chosen!!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 08:28:15 AM

I can possibly do this. My original account "eloquent" as hacked and I sent 3 PM's but not one single reply back. I believe that account was a member account so I have a lot of experience on the forum. I have sent you a PM hope I get chosen!!

lol - your "eloquent" profile says you are Male.  This sexist person only wants Females.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 09:21:51 AM

lol - your "eloquent" profile says you are Male.  This sexist person only wants Females.   Undecided

you are careful

Rampton

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:41:35 AM

This is ridiculous. You shouldn't be hiring based on gender but skills relevant to the position. Can they speak good English, do they have good customer service skills, are they active and trusted on the forum etc? Don't just employ anyone who claims to be a woman because they're probably just going to lie to get the job. Gender should be irrelevant so just hire the best person for the job.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 09:50:00 AM

This is ridiculous. You shouldn't be hiring based on gender but skills relevant to the position. Can they speak good English, do they have good customer service skills, are they active and trusted on the forum etc? Don't just employ anyone who claims to be a woman because they're probably just going to lie to get the job. Gender should be irrelevant so just hire the best person for the job.

any Recommended?

Rampton

Activity: 525

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:26:24 AM

any Recommended?

I don't know as I don't know people with customer service experience but there are likely plenty of people with good english and are willing to do it. Change the criteria for the position and see what you get. Maybe choose one of the people who run or have run signature campaigns successfully in the past.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 11:43:46 PM

any Recommended?

I don't know as I don't know people with customer service experience but there are likely plenty of people with good english and are willing to do it. Change the criteria for the position and see what you get. Maybe choose one of the people who run or have run signature campaigns successfully in the past.

campaign bring wager?

I made advs on this forum and no wager .

still waiting for a careful girl staff.you salary is 5% of the week fee.and paid weekly.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:50:18 PM

Can you will pick me? I got many good laugh at thred but think its time settle down an work for english writing. pls check profile, an profile log. Has not change in 4 years so I honest.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:51:55 PM

any Recommended?

campaign bring wager?

I made advs on this forum and no wager .

still waiting for a careful girl staff.you salary is 5% of the week fee.and paid weekly.

running a sig campaign may or may not bring you traffic but it would help get your website name out there. youll spend a bit of money also but as previously stated it may or may not bring you traffic

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 12:04:02 AM

Can you will pick me? I got many good laugh at thred but think its time settle down an work for english writing. pls check profile, an profile log. Has not change in 3 years so I honest.

I think it is a very good job for you .

and we can grow together . you marchs all the musts, and you can start your job today.

your job is  to make girlbtc  well known. and push our two threads on this forum.

main thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967263.0

and giveaways    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=988264.0

and the most important thing is our giveaway thread, I just updated it ,and it lost attention last week,because I was too busy with our new game onevsone, I do think the bugdet 2.5btc/week ,will bring our site up.and you help me ,  as we can see ,if we get all the giveaways done. the min wager is 1*10=10btc and the fee is up to 10*5%=0.5btc.

when people joinin and enjoy the game, the weekly fee(our income) will grow,and your salary is growing.

so I saw your level on this forum and you really deserve this job.

wish you be a long term partner.

Vortex20000

Activity: 504

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 12:21:04 AM

Can you will pick me? I got many good laugh at thred but think its time settle down an work for english writing. pls check profile, an profile log. Has not change in 3 years so I honest.

I think it is a very good job for you .

and we can grow together . you marchs all the musts, and you can start your job today.

your job is  to make girlbtc  well known. and push our two threads on this forum.

main thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967263.0

and giveaways    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=988264.0

and the most important thing is our giveaway thread, I just updated it ,and it lost attention last week,because I was too busy with our new game onevsone, I do think the bugdet 2.5btc/week ,will bring our site up.and you help me ,  as we can see ,if we get all the giveaways done. the min wager is 1*10=10btc and the fee is up to 10*5%=0.5btc.

when people joinin and enjoy the game, the weekly fee(our income) will grow,and your salary is growing.

so I saw your level on this forum and you really deserve this job.

Lol, SaltySpitoon... Hey, maybe this site is a bunch of guys wanting to talk to girls Roll Eyes

innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:02:38 AM

Well, some would say this is sexism, besides, how do you make sure that candidates who changing his profile to female from male is really a girl?  Skype with her(him)? Ask her to send a photo to you?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 01:21:20 AM

Hey you hired a 12 year old girl with poor English skills!  Congratulations!

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:36:24 AM

Hey you hired a 12 year old girl with poor English skills!  Congratulations!

Hehe, yeah sorry I couldn't help myself. I was trying to make a point but I was also laughing my ass off the entire way through this thread. Anyway, the point for the OP being, your job requirements are a little strange, and its a little bit more strange that you don't seem to care about those three requirements that you are looking for.

Female: Something you can't verify online, also why does it matter?
Good at english: Both candidates that you have offered the job to have displayed poor english skills
Careful: The main reason you are looking for a female employee supposedly. The first "female" candidate you offered the job to was either not female, or not "careful" because they had put male in their profile.

In my personal opinion, look for someone with english skills and a personality fit to talk to people over all else. Also, your site really needs some work to be understood by people who speak english. I have nothing but respect for people who learn languages and applaud you for trying to speak a language that isn't your first, but I'm just being honest so that you can better yourselves, your site has so many laughable errors you really need someone to help you with that.

elephant eat tiger? Ok, tigers could eat a mouse, mouse eat elephant?
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 01:41:07 AM

you really need someone to help you with that.

can you help us to fix all the error English?

mouse eat elephant by entering into to thier ear and kill the elephant.

it is a game ,don't make it seriously however

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:52:16 AM

Sure, I dont want to be your PR person (or even employed by you) but I'll pm you a list of things you can fix.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 01:53:56 AM

Sure, I dont want to be your PR person (or even employed by you) but I'll pm you a list of things you can fix.

thx  ,and still waiting for a girl staff,  it worth your attention

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 02:07:18 AM

Women seem to stick together all the time - guys rarely do, and this is an example.

This person says "girls" do a better job then men, and she only wants to hire girls.

Why help her at all?  I say males should boycott the website.  But maybe that's just me overreacting.   Wink

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 02:11:21 AM

Women seem to stick together all the time - guys rarely do, and this is an example.

This person says "girls" do a better job then men, and she only wants to hire girls.

Why help her at all?  I say males should boycott the website.  But maybe that's just me overreacting.   Wink

welcome you to join our game  www.girlbtc.com ,and when you are really in you will find and love this strategy game.

you were really overreacting. Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: