Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:08:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where you get bitcoin every day?  (Read 20043 times)
dinda22 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 09:32:22 AM

almost all people suggest playing on the signature campaign, while I get only 0.035/week and it's far from my expectation to get 0.01/day   Sad

its better than me dude haha, im not even 0.035 because im not full member  Cry.

for me, myself i get bicoins from faucets, gambling, giveaway.
but the best is still signature campaign Grin

Yes I am almost the same with you, currently only get a bitcoin of, trading, gambling, and signature giveaway. but all of that revenue is less clear. Sometimes I don't get any
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:53:51 PM

Yes I am almost the same with you, currently only get a bitcoin of, trading, gambling, and signature giveaway. but all of that revenue is less clear. Sometimes I don't get any

Yes i would trade carefully, but its not that hard, bitcoin is very predictable if you usethe good tools.

Signature campaign is also good but more like a hobby.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:06:32 PM

almost all people suggest playing on the signature campaign, while I get only 0.035/week and it's far from my expectation to get 0.01/day   Sad

its better than me dude haha, im not even 0.035 because im not full member  Cry.

for me, myself i get bicoins from faucets, gambling, giveaway.
but the best is still signature campaign Grin

I rank trading and gambling as risky investment at best.  Gambling not really a investment in my eyes.  Just my opinion on that.

Signature is something low risk.  Only risk really is you don't get paid.   Since you will be posting anyways it's a good option.

I also think buying straight BTC is a good opportunity right now.  You could watch it grow, but again it's my opinion and has risks.
cloud36649

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:39:06 AM

Hello everyone Smiley

I want to ask. where you can get a 0.01/day routinely? tell me whatever it is faucet or other.

if you get it but not of bitcoin? Can you tell me in PM please.

thanks everyone  Wink

It's not easy to get free money. Bitcoiners are fairly generous, but it's also recommended that you pay it forward to another person if you are tipped by a community member.

If you're looking to buy, I think that the following sites are good for new users:

BitQuick - No bank account needed to buy, coins can be received the same day via cash deposit. Seems to be similar to LocalBitcoins but safer. I put this one first since you don't need a bank account and they are fast, so new users can get into Bitcoin fairly easily.

Coinbase - The largest Bitcoin service out there to date, and in my opinion one of the more trustworthy ones. The guys running it are great and have been around for a while. You do need to connect a bank account, and they have variable limits. When you've used up all of the instant buys, you need to wait 3-5 days for the ACH.

Expresscoin - Pay via personal check and money order. Check takes 3-5 days, money order is instant but you have to go to the post office (or wherever) first to get the money order. They also have cash, but only for participating CO-OP Shared Branch credit unions.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:03:46 AM

Hello everyone Smiley

I want to ask. where you can get a 0.01/day routinely? tell me whatever it is faucet or other.

thanks everyone  Wink

It's not easy to get free money. Bitcoiners are fairly generous, but it's also recommended that you pay it forward to another person if you are tipped by a community member.

If you're looking to buy, I think that the following sites are good for new users:

BitQuick - No bank account needed to buy, coins can be received the same day via cash deposit. Seems to be similar to LocalBitcoins but safer. I put this one first since you don't need a bank account and they are fast, so new users can get into Bitcoin fairly easily.

Coinbase - The largest Bitcoin service out there to date, and in my opinion one of the more trustworthy ones. The guys running it are great and have been around for a while. You do need to connect a bank account, and they have variable limits. When you've used up all of the instant buys, you need to wait 3-5 days for the ACH.

Expresscoin - Pay via personal check and money order. Check takes 3-5 days, money order is instant but you have to go to the post office (or wherever) first to get the money order. They also have cash, but only for participating CO-OP Shared Branch credit unions.

Buying coins is not exactly getting them or earning them. Sure to earn bitcoin you also have to put work into it, and to buy bitcoin you also have to work for that money.

So it's technically the same, but i think it depends on person, and how much money he earns in his country.

If the average wage on his country is less than the average income he can get in bitcoin, then by all means work in bitcoins only!!!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lalaisen

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:50:40 AM

You can get bitcoin everyday from the faucets. But I think it is even not worth much.

Signiture Campaign is the best to earn !
elliwilli

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

et rich or die tryi

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 09:05:41 AM

there basicaly is not a place to get that much coin a day.
I suppose if you had a big amount to invest you could throw it at mining hardware and rent it but to be honest, signature campaigns and affiliates are a good easy way to make some btc.

memai

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:34:22 AM

Bittrex. That's all. You can get as many as you like LOL

Just say for fun
nambich

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:48:23 PM

yes, you can get BTC everyday but it's not worth much. In general, you should not rely on that.
dinda22 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:53:13 AM

yes, you can get BTC everyday but it's not worth much. In general, you should not rely on that.

Yes I can get 0.035/week and it's equivalent per day I only get 0,005. Yes it turns out very difficult to get 0.01/day, Although I now try playing PTC and faucet Sad
nambich

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:20:27 AM

Yes I can get 0.035/week and it's equivalent per day I only get 0,005. Yes it turns out very difficult to get 0.01/day, Although I now try playing PTC and faucet Sad

Yes, i am , too. I am trying to earn more everyday but maybe that's difficult to me. Moreover, My English is not good so sometime i can't understand

well what people said. LOL
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:33:29 AM

I get most of my bitcoin on localbitcoins and the signatures I do.

If I`m lucky, and win something at the auction area, I try to flip that as well for bitcoin. So it all adds up in the end. But, I can say most of my btc is from buying it when it was super cheap.

I mean cheap enough to see a difference the next week for profit back $50 margins minimum.
PeterB

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 02:50:08 AM

Hello everyone Smiley

thanks everyone  Wink

Play poker at Seals with Clubs! It is seriously a great way to earn a lot of coins.  Many bad players, and you will be learning a skill you can use your whole life to make money.

Mine bitcoins with you mind!  Play poker at Seals with Clubs!  Now with mixed games, stud games, and multiple variants of OFC!  These games are not offered on any other bitcoin poker site!  Sign up with me, PeterB, as your referral and I can help you with eBooks, strategy and more!  PM me for more details.
cloud36649

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:54:52 AM

Hello everyone Smiley

thanks everyone  Wink

Play poker at Seals with Clubs! It is seriously a great way to earn a lot of coins.  Many bad players, and you will be learning a skill you can use your whole life to make money.

I'm glad that you're trying to help out, it's really appreciated. I just personally think that it's a bit of a bad idea to encourage somebody to gamble with any amount of serious money. It's a novel thing that can allow you to make some BTC if you're lucky or skilled, but in general it should be treated like the concept of holding Bitcoin itself IMHO, I.E. you shouldn't put in more than you can afford to lose.

Just my 79.83 Bits, which is worth about two cents right now.
rayhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

be your self

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:05:02 AM

only from rainbot in one of gambling site, and poker freeroll  Roll Eyes
course of a signature campaign but it is not every day, I get paid weekly

Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:12:25 AM

Dadice or Bit-x if you want bitcoins from nothing.

It's possible to make 1 bitcoin maybe a month, but it would probably be considered spam : )
loan4

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:47:55 AM

You can earn small amount of bitcoin by the faucets, or giveaway on Twitter or Sig Campaign,...
bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:49:03 PM

Hello everyone Smiley

thanks everyone  Wink

This is definitely possible at bitcoinget.com with a couple hours of work.

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
freeyourmind

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:34:18 PM

Why is 0.01/day your goal?  And how much time are you willing to spend to get that 0.01/day?  If it required 5 hours a day, would you be okay with that?

You will either have to come up with an idea to generate bitcoin by having your own business, invest your savings into something that yields a return, or it's more worth it to just work a regular job.  Working part time for a week will likely add up to more income than faucets for a year, if generating income is all you care about.
ipbo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:55:18 AM

The best way to earn bitcoins is to workhard with patience. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: