Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where you get bitcoin every day?  (Read 20043 times)
vankoovo

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:26:33 AM

Signiture Campaign is the best for you to earn Bitcoin everyday if you work hard
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:30:00 AM

I don't earn bitcoin everyday but i earn every week Smiley
Thanks to this forum, you can earn in your spare time
toytoboy

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:40:31 AM

anyone can earn Bitcoin everyday but it's important how much they can earn everyday. it's up to them efforts
dinda22 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:01:38 AM

yes, you can get BTC everyday but it's not worth much. In general, you should not rely on that.

Yes I can get 0.035/week and it's equivalent per day I only get 0,005. Yes it turns out very difficult to get 0.01/day, Although I now try playing PTC and faucet Sad

Why is 0.01/day your goal?  And how much time are you willing to spend to get that 0.01/day?  If it required 5 hours a day, would you be okay with that?

You will either have to come up with an idea to generate bitcoin by having your own business, invest your savings into something that yields a return, or it's more worth it to just work a regular job.  Working part time for a week will likely add up to more income than faucets for a year, if generating income is all you care about.

I was online in one day between 12-15 hours, yes I am still a newbie to it, need guidance and if the investments I need quite a large capital
asmal

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:28:52 AM

i get bitcoin everyday from faucet, gambling and mining
and signature campaign payout every week Smiley its so funny Wink
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:16:46 AM

I was online in one day between 12-15 hours, yes I am still a newbie to it, need guidance and if the investments I need quite a large capital

Yeah I'm pretty new to it as well, and trying to learn.  I generated a bit of bitcoin from playing android games, faucets and now the signature campaign, so that I can get some experience with the technology without converting dollars into bitcoin.

None of these methods are good for a source of income, unless you're too young to work.  It's alright as a hobby and learning opportunity.

Look at your options in terms of income/time.

If you're spending 12 hours on this and making 0.005, that is not worth it unless this is an enjoyable hobby for you.  That's like 10 cents USD an hour.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:04:44 AM

Yeah I'm pretty new to it as well, and trying to learn.  I generated a bit of bitcoin from playing android games, faucets and now the signature campaign, so that I can get some experience with the technology without converting dollars into bitcoin.

None of these methods are good for a source of income, unless you're too young to work.  It's alright as a hobby and learning opportunity.

Look at your options in terms of income/time.

If you're spending 12 hours on this and making 0.005, that is not worth it unless this is an enjoyable hobby for you.  That's like 10 cents USD an hour.

Well if he is spending 12 hours and only getting 0.005 he is doing something wrong because you could get that amount even from only faucet farming, 12 hours is a lot.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
freeyourmind

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:42:55 PM

Well if he is spending 12 hours and only getting 0.005 he is doing something wrong because you could get that amount even from only faucet farming, 12 hours is a lot.

0.005 from faucets only in a day?  I'm not really interested in spending my time on faucets, but I'm curious as to how one day of faucet work would even get 0.005 bitcoin?
GreenStox

Activity: 1148

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:39:21 AM

0.005 from faucets only in a day?  I'm not really interested in spending my time on faucets, but I'm curious as to how one day of faucet work would even get 0.005 bitcoin?

Well you have to have lightning fingers, a facuets usually pays 1000-2000 satoshi hourly, and it takes 5-10 seconds to solve a captcha, so you can complete 514 faucets in an hour if you work nonstop. Thats 0.01 BTC/hour.

So in 8 hour of work, you can earn 0.08 BTC easily Smiley

Of course if your faucet list is big enough, check out this list for example and see what i`m talking about:
http://bestbitcoinfaucetz.blogspot.com/

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:16:05 PM

0.005 from faucets only in a day?  I'm not really interested in spending my time on faucets, but I'm curious as to how one day of faucet work would even get 0.005 bitcoin?

Well you have to have lightning fingers, a facuets usually pays 1000-2000 satoshi hourly, and it takes 5-10 seconds to solve a captcha, so you can complete 514 faucets in an hour if you work nonstop. Thats 0.01 BTC/hour.

Of course if your faucet list is big enough, check out this list for example and see what i`m talking about:

more like 360 captcha per hours(you need at least 10 secs, you should count the captcah solving plus the move to another one) which is only 360k satoshi(never heard of faucet of 2k per hour), therefore at best you can earn 0.03 in 8 hours

also there aren't so many faucets that pay you 1k+
Webnet

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

DaDice! Next Generation Dice Game

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:31:09 PM

iif ur good at tradiing btc
and gambling/betting
there seems to be a lot of bitcoin games

godidi

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:48:30 PM

There are many site to earn bitcoin every day but it's not worth much. Some of it are faucets (not much to earn) site for investment, ponzi,...(most of them are scam)
The best way is you can earn here by join signiture campaign but you meed to invest your time in order to join it. it's depends on how much posts you have done on this forum....

Happy to earn ! 
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 05:15:30 PM

My Earning Methods are

My Site: Piiko.com
Sig campaign
Social Media Campaigns
Paidverts
Microworkers

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
poisenrang

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 05:28:07 PM

Theres no such thing as free money, you need to work for it.

Check the sigs campaign - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Yup, you said it right, a thing to get a good income of bitcoin is signature campaigns and pretty much not more, eventually bitcoin mining but
ofcourse that is bitcoin related.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
freeyourmind

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 07:00:30 PM

more like 360 captcha per hours(you need at least 10 secs, you should count the captcah solving plus the move to another one) which is only 360k satoshi(never heard of faucet of 2k per hour), therefore at best you can earn 0.03 in 8 hours

also there aren't so many faucets that pay you 1k+

so between 0.03 conservatively to 0.08 aggressively?  That sounds very high....to the point where people in developing countries could do that as an actual job and get paid more than they normally would.

So you'd need a bunch of faucets on automatic rotation, which have enough time for the time constraint to be reset before the faucet is accessed again...?
Auxi

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 07:13:00 PM

I prefer buy it, 0.20$ /hour? my time is more expensive...
TheNabeel

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 08:31:51 PM

i have not find any easy way to get 0.01 daily its decent amount daily
champbronc2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:01:43 PM

http://bitquick.co

https://bitquick.co - Buy bitcoins instantly with cash at 2% fee or Sell Bitcoins at 0% fee with BitQuick.co. Encourage safer, more secure trading! Stop selling on LocalBitcoins.
Safe trading resource: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208203.0 Read it before you ever make a trade! Know what you're getting yourself into!
bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 03:36:55 AM

I earn BTC everyday from my sig campaign. But the faucets are pretty hard(unless you get luck on the referral). I once did a calculation on the faucets, according to my calculation the highest amount of BTC I could have earned by the end of the year was around 35$  Undecided Undecided...and the price was 330$ at that time.

GreenStox

Activity: 1148

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 02:02:23 PM

I earn BTC everyday from my sig campaign. But the faucets are pretty hard(unless you get luck on the referral). I once did a calculation on the faucets, according to my calculation the highest amount of BTC I could have earned by the end of the year was around 35$  Undecided Undecided...and the price was 330$ at that time.

Well do the math again. I calculated that from an average list like this:
http://bestbitcoinfaucetz.blogspot.com

You can do that list lets say 8 times a day, like a normal 8 hour job. You could earn 1000 $ or € /month worth of bitcoin.

Of course you have to write fast and open the faucets 1 after another but still it can be done, so better select a better faucet list next time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM