Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:25:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where you get bitcoin every day?  (Read 20044 times)
dinda22 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:06:11 AM

I get some coins daily from HYIP.. Cool
hope to get more in comming days before they turn into scam...

I give up playing HYIP, I've lost a lot of money because when I do not really know about HYIP.
although there is a chance in the beginning to join i will be more profitable, but I do not want to play it again
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:14:37 PM

I give up playing HYIP, I've lost a lot of money because when I do not really know about HYIP.
although there is a chance in the beginning to join i will be more profitable, but I do not want to play it again

Yes, its true that you got a chance in the beginning but we never know when it will be scammed if we put it right after the site is up. Its a bit risky thing to do. Better to stay away from it and you can save your bitcoin too
DDOSbtc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 04:13:29 PM

ya ..its risky but i have got 1.5 times  profit of my principal that i invested..
no plan to invest more..will just stay on the fruits that i invested earlier.. Cool
dinda22 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:15:34 PM

ya ..its risky but i have got 1.5 times  profit of my principal that i invested..
no plan to invest more..will just stay on the fruits that i invested earlier.. Cool

yes when I was a newbie and do not know the risk of it. although now already know but I still do not want to play. better play gambling on appeal HYIP
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 08:31:17 PM

I get coins from doing programming stuff.

(in fact it happened only once but I would like to do it more because it is fun)
Operatr

Activity: 798

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 08:46:22 PM

I just dont know from where I get coins. I just get them Grin
And when I get those coins, I gamble them to get more Grin
And if I don't stop, Site owner get's his daily coins Wink xD

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:27:09 PM

Mostly from signature campaigns.

If I try to bet I lose everything sooner or later Sad
Operatr

Activity: 798

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 09:35:27 PM

Its worst thing to bet or gamble your sig. campaign payment as that's what you got for a week of posting.
I always gamble with my profits or what I can afford losing.
I can give you some motivational classes if you are a gambling addict, Just PM me.

grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:25:11 PM

I just dont know from where I get coins. I just get them Grin
And when I get those coins, I gamble them to get more Grin
And if I don't stop, Site owner get's his daily coins Wink xD

are you serious, you dont know where you get coins? lol
im not sure about that. you must know where you get a coin.
but you very lucky man you get bitcoin from gamble.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:11:15 PM

Most of the coin earned on this forum would be signatures, and occasional wins on the dice site if lucky when to cash out.

I`m in the process of actually earning small coin per day, once I have enough to buy it super cheap and sell off to buy more coin with the profit. Thats usually how trading works, unless someone knows a better way to do it , be my guest.

dinda22 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:26:40 PM

yeah true signature is the most excellent and consistent with the payment Smiley

I also like to play gambling but I am not too addicted, because I do gamble when it has the capital and not impose play when I do not have the capital Smiley
DDOSbtc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 01:59:47 AM

Today I got some payments from microwallet ,faucetbox and paytoshi
The Last Choice

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 04:51:14 AM

Every day ?? maybe earn not every day because i can get it every minutes from Minining(with Script like scrypt.cc)
dinda22 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:00:58 AM

Every day ?? maybe earn not every day because i can get it every minutes from Minining(with Script like scrypt.cc)

whether it is such as mining the cloud? How much did you get every day? whether requiring substantial capital?
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:08:49 AM

whether it is such as mining the cloud? How much did you get every day? whether requiring substantial capital?

Mining is not super profitable at all, unless you mine other altcoins that are likely to go up or pump and dump ones, when you mine bitcoins even in cloud mining you get little profit and you are not guaranteed that the price will stay stable, it can drop 20$ and fuck up all your winnings, although it has been pretty stable lately i dont recommend mining to any newbie

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:28:02 AM

Mining is not super profitable at all, unless you mine other altcoins that are likely to go up or pump and dump ones, when you mine bitcoins even in cloud mining you get little profit and you are not guaranteed that the price will stay stable, it can drop 20$ and fuck up all your winnings, although it has been pretty stable lately i dont recommend mining to any newbie

Well still better to try your luck with pump altcoins, especially that has big initial investment and low difficulty. Mine alot of it, then dump it and buy bitcoin with it  Cheesy

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Astargath

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:39:13 AM

Well still better to try your luck with pump altcoins, especially that has big initial investment and low difficulty. Mine alot of it, then dump it and buy bitcoin with it  Cheesy

You think so? You are still trying your luck when mining bitcoins aswell, its not always profitable and when the price goes down you can go on negative numbers even with cloud-mining. I asked a few months ago people that mine and they all told me that it is hard to mine and have a good profit.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 09:43:12 AM

right now under ideal luck on a good pool with about one terrahash running 24/7 i think you can make about .01 btc a day , keep in mind that is neglecting the cost of purchase of miners and electric, power supplies, cables, web service, ect....   also at present diffficulty,  over most long time frames bitcoin difficulty tends to go up

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:44:49 AM

You think so? You are still trying your luck when mining bitcoins aswell, its not always profitable and when the price goes down you can go on negative numbers even with cloud-mining. I asked a few months ago people that mine and they all told me that it is hard to mine and have a good profit.

yeah it still working apparently, just rent some serious hash and mine at launch some altcoin that to you it may look better than other(this is the hardest part) whereas before, every altcoin could bring you a good earning, now only a few of them are the worth it candidate
Astargath

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:01:06 PM

yeah it still working apparently, just rent some serious hash and mine at launch some altcoin that to you it may look better than other(this is the hardest part) whereas before, every altcoin could bring you a good earning, now only a few of them are the worth it candidate

I havent been following the new altcoins but you are right that before most of the altcoins would be profitable but i think it would still be the case if you had a really good hardware to mine. Mine every day a new altcoin, at first you would be getting tons of coins because you have good hardware and difficulty is low, just if one of those altcoins gets a little bit of attention and its worth even a few satoshis you could make crazy amounts of money. Dogecoin as an example, back in the days where you could mine millions in 1 day, imagine mining like 50 million then and waited until the price exploded, you would have made incredibly amounts of money

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀