Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where you get bitcoin every day?  (Read 20044 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:35:51 PM

Every day ?? maybe earn not every day because i can get it every minutes from Minining(with Script like scrypt.cc)

whether it is such as mining the cloud? How much did you get every day? whether requiring substantial capital?

Mining is not super profitable at all, unless you mine other altcoins that are likely to go up or pump and dump ones, when you mine bitcoins even in cloud mining you get little profit and you are not guaranteed that the price will stay stable, it can drop 20$ and fuck up all your winnings, although it has been pretty stable lately i dont recommend mining to any newbie

Well still better to try your luck with pump altcoins, especially that has big initial investment and low difficulty. Mine alot of it, then dump it and buy bitcoin with it  Cheesy

You think so? You are still trying your luck when mining bitcoins aswell, its not always profitable and when the price goes down you can go on negative numbers even with cloud-mining. I asked a few months ago people that mine and they all told me that it is hard to mine and have a good profit.

yeah it still working apparently, just rent some serious hash and mine at launch some altcoin that to you it may look better than other(this is the hardest part) whereas before, every altcoin could bring you a good earning, now only a few of them are the worth it candidate

I havent been following the new altcoins but you are right that before most of the altcoins would be profitable but i think it would still be the case if you had a really good hardware to mine. Mine every day a new altcoin, at first you would be getting tons of coins because you have good hardware and difficulty is low, just if one of those altcoins gets a little bit of attention and its worth even a few satoshis you could make crazy amounts of money. Dogecoin as an example, back in the days where you could mine millions in 1 day, imagine mining like 50 million then and waited until the price exploded, you would have made incredibly amounts of money

i now everything about that section, i was there when dogecoin launched and i mined 2M+ with my old 7950, also i mined basically every scam coin until august 2014(it is better to say that i instamined them lol), then i stopped , and i didn't follow anymore(was not profitable any longer), but i'm sure there are still some profit to be made there(in fact not long time ago, a week i think, i've spotted one coin that could bring 0.1 if instamined), you just need more patience
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:19:45 AM

There are many websites on the internet that allows you to earn small amount of bitcoins daily. The value of bitcoin may vary time to time. You just need to watch the ads displayed on the website for 5 mins and they pay you in the form of bitcoins and its totally free.
dinda22 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:50:47 PM

Every day ?? maybe earn not every day because i can get it every minutes from Minining(with Script like scrypt.cc)

whether it is such as mining the cloud? How much did you get every day? whether requiring substantial capital?

Mining is not super profitable at all, unless you mine other altcoins that are likely to go up or pump and dump ones, when you mine bitcoins even in cloud mining you get little profit and you are not guaranteed that the price will stay stable, it can drop 20$ and fuck up all your winnings, although it has been pretty stable lately i dont recommend mining to any newbie

yes sometimes I mine altcoin, when the new coin launching and the level of difficulty is low
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:00:02 AM

I earned about 0.05 everyday from:
Removed Referral links

Gee sure is a lot of hidden referral links.... mind showing how much comes from each one? Or go into more details?
Bitcoin_BOy$

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:00:15 AM

I had a cloud mining and i get every day a really small amount i sold it , its not worth all of that i don't recommanded cloud
mining if you haven't patience (maybe for years  Grin to return ROI) , and also tried many faucet and really not that worth .

Respects ,
Bitcoin Boy .
DDOSbtc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 05:53:19 AM

i lost 0.08 btcs today..
Sad
dinda22 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:32:08 AM

Dammn I lost all 0.08 btcs in gambling....
i lost 0.08 btcs today..
Sad

please do not spam, you have posted it as much as 2 times and your posts beyond my question[OOT]
DDOSbtc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 09:50:24 AM

\
just trading thats all..lost 0.08 btcs today in gambling..

Wow I saw your post about almost all the complaints you defeat Please dont make spam

sorry..i am not spamming..
i removed all repeated posts..thanks for advice.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:33:40 PM

One way i know but the payments are very low so u dnt join this. This thread is for newbie.
http://www.satoshicity.org/
Earn bitcoin after every 10 minutes.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:01:52 PM

ahh well.) some fractions from sig campaign, but I had some kind of "rule" and every month I'm sending ~10% of my salary to exchange and buying slowly BTC here..
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 6731

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 01:35:13 AM

One way i know but the payments are very low so u dnt join this. This thread is for newbie.

Bitcoin faucets are good idea for newbie to higher rank if you run out your Bitcoin. And I think your posted website is really good payment.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:24:26 AM

Bitcoin faucets are good idea for newbie to higher rank if you run out your Bitcoin. And I think your posted website is really good payment.

What makes you say this?  What do you consider a "really good payment"?  You could jump faucets all day put in a full 8 hour work day and get cent's. 

I don't think we should confuse anyone new and associate faucets with "really good pay:
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 03:33:28 AM

What makes you say this?  What do you consider a "really good payment"?  You could jump faucets all day put in a full 8 hour work day and get cent's.  

I don't think we should confuse anyone new and associate faucets with "really good pay:

What are you confuse about my words?
I meant really good payment for faucet 250+sats/10min is GOOD for faucet and I said "I think" never tell you to believe it!

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:33:28 AM

Bitcoin faucets are good idea for newbie to higher rank if you run out your Bitcoin. And I think your

What makes you say this?  What do you consider a "really good payment"?  You could jump faucets all day put in a full 8 hour work day and get cent's.  

I meant really good payment for faucet 250+sats/10min is GOOD for faucet and I said "I think" never tell you to believe it!

It was you not saying good payment for a faucet.   You just made a statement of "posted website is really good payment."

Cent's a day I do not consider good payment.  I think you are confused with what you posted. Or forgot to say for a faucet.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 05:21:21 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 05:37:11 AM by knightdk

Bitcoin faucets are good idea for newbie to higher rank if you run out your Bitcoin. And I think your

It was you not saying good payment for a faucet.   You just made a statement of "posted website is really good payment."

Cent's a day I do not consider good payment.  I think you are confused with what you posted. Or forgot to say for a faucet.

What's kind of website? I think if you have brain enough you should know that website is faucet!
Faucet may not good for you but for someone is good!
You can't even know that what's kind of website? LOL   Tongue Tongue Tongue

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:18:55 AM

What's kind of website? I think if you have brain enough you should know that website is faucet!
You can't even know that what's kind of website? LOL  Tongue Tongue Tongue

For those who can cheat it may be its good and that become their living fund because they can get a lot from it. I think some of people use it because they got the bot to auto play it and they just sitting do nothing then make it useful.  But for me its still just wasting time because I didnt have bot to play it
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:14:12 PM

For those who can cheat it may be its good and that become their living fund because they can get a lot from it. I think some of people use it because they got the bot to auto play it and they just sitting do nothing then make it useful.  But for me its still just wasting time because I didnt have bot to play it

I would agree with doing it yourself the pay is just to small on faucets.  No one can really justify it new or old.

I think there are bot's out there, but most likely they are kept secret.  If they were widley used they would fix it, so maker is better off staying quiet.  And yes captacha stops this on most.   But I have no doubt there are some bots out there working right now.  Sadly I am not one of them either.
dinda22 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:53:03 PM

please tell me the best in this regard, but I do not want advice from the faucet, signature, cloudmining and ponzi.
because I saw most of the play here only suggested that it was again(faucet,signature,cloudmining and ponzi.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:19:29 PM

I would agree with doing it yourself the pay is just to small on faucets.  No one can really justify it new or old.

I think there are bot's out there, but most likely they are kept secret.  If they were widley used they would fix it, so maker is better off staying quiet.  And yes captacha stops this on most.   But I have no doubt there are some bots out there working right now.  Sadly I am not one of them either.

Yeah its true, they will keep only for themself and they will keep cheating without anyone notice and we can just do trading, signature campaign or  may be gambling just to increase our sum of bitcoin. I guess that is the purpose of making this bitcoin for the start right? We can learn and learn how to do trading
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:03:12 PM

What makes you say this?  What do you consider a "really good payment"?  You could jump faucets all day put in a full 8 hour work day and get cent's. 

So what you are going to recommend to newbies? Sig campaigns? which pays equals to these faucets only few satoshi.... If some sig campaigns pays more than faucets, then you need to work hard, like posting. Posting a very good quality posts. which takes more time and efforts then these faucets
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: