Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2017, 08:56:36 AM *
News: BIP91 seems stable: there's probably only slightly increased risk of confirmations disappearing. You should still prepare for Aug 1.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 [528]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1017944 times)
freedomgo

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:35:36 AM

Better to do both. But focus more on investing if you want to gain more. Save money for emergency purposes; so that anytime, you are ready if there's anything not doing good.

Just as what I always prefer, doing both things will help us for maximizing our money handling skills. I wouldn't say that save money for emergency purposes but save money for future use. Because if you'll think about emergency, you are expecting something to happen unexpectedly. And for profiting, investing is the way.
Not only for emergency because you will not gonna find opportunities to invest in the future if you will not gonna raise a capital.
Think also of your future and right now you can even start investing by buying bitcoins so you have something to hold. 
There should be a proper allocation of your savings, and everything must be plan.

▄ █     ▄
   ▀ █ ▄ ▀ █
 ▄ █ █ █ █ █ ▄
██ █ █ █▄█ █ ██
██▄███▄█ ██████
 ▀▀███▄█████▀▀
██▀▀███████▀▀██
 █▄  ▀███▀  ▄█
 ▀▀▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀
   ███▀█▀███
   █ █▀█ █ █
     ▀ █ █
     ▀ █
   ▄ █     ▄
   ▀ █ ▄ ▀ █
 ▄ █ █ █ █ █ ▄
██ █ █ █▄█ █ ██
██▄███▄█ ██████
 ▀▀███▄█████▀▀
██▀▀███████▀▀██
 █▄  ▀███▀  ▄█
 ▀▀▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀
   ███▀█▀███
   █ █▀█ █ █
     ▀ █ █
     ▀ █
   ▄ █     ▄
   ▀ █ ▄ ▀ █
 ▄ █ █ █ █ █ ▄
██ █ █ █▄█ █ ██
██▄███▄█ ██████
 ▀▀███▄█████▀▀
██▀▀███████▀▀██
 █▄  ▀███▀  ▄█
 ▀▀▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀
   ███▀█▀███
   █ █▀█ █ █
     ▀ █ █
     ▀ █
●  Over 630 Cards
●  32 Heroes in 7 Classes
●  Innovative Dual System
●  Balanced & Varied
●  Great Community
●  FREE to play
[]   ▄ █     ▄
   ▀ █ ▄ ▀ █
 ▄ █ █ █ █ █ ▄
██ █ █ █▄█ █ ██
██▄███▄█ ██████
 ▀▀███▄█████▀▀
██▀▀███████▀▀██
 █▄  ▀███▀  ▄█
 ▀▀▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀
   ███▀█▀███
   █ █▀█ █ █
     ▀ █ █
     ▀ █
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roll on

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:06:27 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
In my opinion, it is better to invest it online. Online is broad, it means that there are lots of way to invest and earn. Investing is also saving. Since online is the new trend, there are lots of companies, businesses and the likes that would be a source of money. You'll just need to make a research about the thing that you'll invest with. In that way, you can assure that you'll earn from your investments.
jvdp

Activity: 253

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:50:33 AM

Better to do both. But focus more on investing if you want to gain more. Save money for emergency purposes; so that anytime, you are ready if there's anything not doing good.

Just as what I always prefer, doing both things will help us for maximizing our money handling skills. I wouldn't say that save money for emergency purposes but save money for future use. Because if you'll think about emergency, you are expecting something to happen unexpectedly. And for profiting, investing is the way.
Not only for emergency because you will not gonna find opportunities to invest in the future if you will not gonna raise a capital.
Think also of your future and right now you can even start investing by buying bitcoins so you have something to hold. 
There should be a proper allocation of your savings, and everything must be plan.

Ya if you consider your future means ,you have to inverse instead of saving your money in bank and all.Bitcoin is the best option for inverse your money. If you save your money on bank means only you get 5-10% of interest. But if you inverse on bitcoin means it give you as double.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
The Future of Equity on The Blockchain
BeGoods

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:24:19 AM

There is always a risk in investments, but without it you can not make big money and if you need to choose between investing and saving, you need to choose investment.
I think when you choose to invest it does not mean you have to abandon the plan to save, you have to put a save in your list of plans
because without saving you will not be able to raise your money so much and then get rich, save very important to your finances

YOYOY

Activity: 98

I'm just feeling happy:]

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:40:51 AM

Well, for many business minded people they would prefer to invest it online just like bitcoin. Saving it wouldn't grow your money but if you invest it on bitcoin it would probably grow and hence they say that there are risk on investing especially on inflation  but bitcoin is different has less risk because it is inflation free. Because of its growing base of consumers, it offers a currency that is not controlled by any central bank, and can be spent freely across borders with little regulation or limitation.

■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CARE 4 ME ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■
▧  Peer-2-Peer Healthcare Management App  ▧  CareCoin Pre-ICO ▬ Starts July 17th, 2017  ▧
■▬▬▬ TWITTER ▬▬▬ FACEBOOK ▬▬▬ SLACK ▬▬▬ BITCOINTALK ▬▬▬■
shashko

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:45:30 AM

Better invest some some so you can win more so im for investing in altcoins
Symphony_fr

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:43:25 AM

I think that you can use both options to not regret the fact that you have not tried the investment because of the risk and do not lose all the money in the investments.
jasonjm

Activity: 496

$1BN SkyWay ICO. 10th July, 2017

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:10:43 AM

I think that you can use both options to not regret the fact that you have not tried the investment because of the risk and do not lose all the money in the investments.

Yes absolutely! You have to both saving as well as investment to make more and more money. Investment is always the best option when you have enough knowledge and experience and you followed the market trends before investment and investing all money you have is not a great idea at all. Saving or investment alone will not work because both have their pros and cons.

░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████░░░░░░░░▄████▄░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░████░░░░░█████████░░░░████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░████░░░░████░█████░░░████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░████░░░████░░█████░░████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░████▄▄████░░░█████▄████
░░██████████████████░░░█████████░░░░█████████
▄█████████████████▀░░░░▀███████▀░░░░▀██████▀
SkyWay
░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████░░░░░░░░▄████▄░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░████░░░░░█████████░░░░████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░████░░░░████░█████░░░████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░████░░░████░░█████░░████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░████▄▄████░░░█████▄████
░░██████████████████░░░█████████░░░░█████████
▄█████████████████▀░░░░▀███████▀░░░░▀██████▀
SkyWay
.BIGGEST.
ICO
IN HISTORY
Cootie

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:42:25 AM

I think both are good ideas to do with the money. Its just a matter of luck when it comes to these methods of earning money.

WhyFuture.com ▄▀ LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE
Crafts12

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:55:31 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Some will say that it is better to invest online. No doubt about it, since online is the new trend. Trend that is accessible by everyone. As what we are seeing today that, you can work and earn money online through advertisement, web dwveloping, freelancing etc. In that way, there'll be more oppurtunities to make money online, more reasons to invest than to save it in the bank. But in the end, it is still up to you.

Seeker01

Activity: 126

View Profile
Today at 12:02:56 AM

The best thing you can do with your money is to do both saving and investing, is just a matter of how you manage your money. Saving is really ideal for liquidity and invest it allows you to make more money over time, know you priority make a plan and take action.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Social  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▨   Decentralized social network marketplace cryptocurrency   ▨
Web | iOS | Android | White Paper | ICO Info | PRE-ICO Jul 28 - Aug 7 | ICO Aug 17 - Sep 17
Pattart

Activity: 602

View Profile
Today at 12:52:10 AM

In my opinion, it is better to invest it online. Online is broad, it means that there are lots of way to invest and earn. Investing is also saving. Since online is the new trend, there are lots of companies, businesses and the likes that would be a source of money. You'll just need to make a research about the thing that you'll invest with. In that way, you can assure that you'll earn from your investments.
Online investments have many forms and have different risk sizes and you can choose according to the risk you can receive, investing instead of storing #imo. You also need a plan to save money dude because it is very important for your future dude ?

Krispin47

Activity: 42

View Profile
Today at 07:30:53 AM

If I will have a capital and is in the middle of to invest and to save, I'll go for investment online, simply because I want to assure the profit and I want the profit to depend on me. When you are investing, you should research where you gonna invest your money, and how sure can it be. It'll depend on your tactics if your money will grow or not. And why online? because it is the current generation, and more companies are moving online because it is getting bigger and more accessible.
chichigirl

Activity: 88

ToPz power

View Profile
Today at 07:41:35 AM

It is more better to go for an investment, simply because the more you invest the more chance of earning you get out of your investment. When you are earning too much then you can save also for your future needs.

Pages: « 1 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 [528]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.