Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: League of Legends Boosting  (Read 830 times)
Skyenet (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:33:09 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 01:56:16 PM by Skyenet

Payment Method:

• Paypal - Only for 100+ activity members
  • Bitcoins
  • Amazon Gift Code

Coaching: $15/hour
I will spectate your game a and guide you through to further help increase your skills by fixing what you are doing wrong or techniques to apply to a certain champion or objectives.

Placement Matches: $60

We Guarantee 7/10 Wins If, for any reason, we lose more than 3 games, you will be rewarded with a free Division Boost.

Prices:

Bronze
Per Win $3
Bronze V-IV = $20 | Bronze IV-III = $20 | Bronze III-II = $20 | Bronze II-I = $20 | Bronze I-Silver V = $25

Silver
Per Win $4
Silver V-IV = $25 | Silver IV-III = $25 | Silver III-II = $25 | Silver II-I = $25 | Silver I - Gold V = $30

Gold
Starting at Per Win $5
Gold V-IV = $30 | Gold IV-III = $35 | Gold III-II = $40 | Gold II-I = $40 | Gold I - Platinum V = $50

Platinum
Starting at Per Win $6
Platinum V-IV = $45 | Platinum IV-III = $45 | Platinum III-II = $50 | Platinum II-I = $50 | Platinum I - Diamond V = 75$

Diamond
Starting at Per Win $12
Diamond V-IV = $100 | Diamond IV-III = $100 | Diamond III-II = $130 | Diamond II-I = $130 | Diamond I-Master = Starting at $200
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:08:02 PM

Bump!
cramved

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:10:16 PM

If you boost people higher than there actual skill level wouldn't the system make them go back down to there actual skill level?
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:13:50 PM

If you boost people higher than there actual skill level wouldn't the system make them go back down to there actual skill level?

No it won't. They will be boosted to a higher level of course but they won't be demoted their division. The only way that can happen is if they are inactive for a few weeks they will decay or they lose like 10+ games in a row.

The only thing is if they are out of their skill level all that happens is they get stomped on. Usually people buy high elo for these reasons:
  • You get rewards for being high elo
  • You get to boast to your friends
  • I shit you not but there is a facebook group (league of hunnies) where if you are a diamond or higher player...females will just sleep with you just for being high elo. (I am not lying)
cramved

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:26:41 PM

No it won't. They will be boosted to a higher level of course but they won't be demoted their division. The only way that can happen is if they are inactive for a few weeks they will decay or they lose like 10+ games in a row.

The only thing is if they are out of their skill level all that happens is they get stomped on. Usually people buy high elo for these reasons:
  • I shit you not but there is a facebook group (league of hunnies) where if you are a diamond or higher player...females will just sleep with you just for being high elo. (I am not lying)

I was just coming from a dota perspective because that is the game I play and it is one of the problems with boosting. Is the ranking system more like csgo where you rank up and down from streaks?
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:29:12 PM

I was just coming from a dota perspective because that is the game I play and it is one of the problems with boosting. Is the ranking system more like csgo where you rank up and down from streaks?

So basically lets say I boosted someone to diamond. It doesn't matter where they started. If they start going on a losing streak and get 0 LP, after reaching 0 LP if they lose 5-10 games in a row they will be demoted to the lower division platinum. I mean no matter how much you suck you should be able to get at least 1 win to make you stay in the division (being carried by your team or not).
cramved

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:33:33 PM

So basically lets say I boosted someone to diamond. It doesn't matter where they started. If they start going on a losing streak and get 0 LP, after reaching 0 LP if they lose 5-10 games in a row they will be demoted to the lower division platinum. I mean no matter how much you suck you should be able to get at least 1 win to make you stay in the division (being carried by your team or not).

That system seem nicer than the dota system, where the elo is public and that is your rank so it is a little bit more precise. The LOL system seem better if you have a bad day or something. Good luck on your sales!
cramved

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:50:52 PM

If you are good enough to boost accounts to a high level then you should look into offering coaching services to help less experienced players get better you could probably charge 10-15 and hour depending how good you are.
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:53:36 PM

If you are good enough to boost accounts to a high level then you should look into offering coaching services to help less experienced players get better you could probably charge 10-15 and hour depending how good you are.

I can do coaching but generally people just buy boosting. When coaching I spectate their game and point out the wrongs etc and what they should be doing. Coaching did help a lot improve though.
jsavusaf

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:09:55 PM

PM me with your skype. I will pay to Duo Que with you.
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:32:20 PM

PM me with your skype. I will pay to Duo Que with you.

I do not do duo ques (No offense to players, I don't want to carry hard)
I don't use skype
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:21:37 PM

That is just a false statment, loosing 5 games in a row is not hard and obviously if you boost someone from plat 5 to diamond 5 he will lose and get demoted, eventually to his last division. Im just saying buying boosts on lol is just stupid.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:33:46 PM

That is just a false statment, loosing 5 games in a row is not hard and obviously if you boost someone from plat 5 to diamond 5 he will lose and get demoted, eventually to his last division. Im just saying buying boosts on lol is just stupid.

Lol being demoted from d5 to p5? you sir are out of your mind.
Astargath

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:36:13 PM

Maybe you are out of your mind, if your level is plat 5 you will eventually get down there, i dont see how that is so hard, my friend was master and he got demoted to diamond 3 in 2 days, he eventually climbed back but im saying its pretty easy to happen

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:52:09 PM

Maybe you are out of your mind, if your level is plat 5 you will eventually get down there, i dont see how that is so hard, my friend was master and he got demoted to diamond 3 in 2 days, he eventually climbed back but im saying its pretty easy to happen

Meh if you are unskillful.
Astargath

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:56:05 PM

Meh if you are unskillful.

Well obviously your customers are unskillful becaue they are buying a boost wich is my point, but i didnt say anything about your service and its quality, i dont want you to think i did

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:09:37 PM

Fair enough but thanks for the bumps tho.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: