Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will fail, here's why  (Read 2524 times)
theconnellschicken (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:11:04 PM

Tomorrow an astroid by the name ov: 2014-YB35 will hit the earth and all life as we know it will be obliterated.

It travels at 23,000 mph and the energy release is equivalent to 1500mt 30x more powerful than the tsar bomba hydrogen bomb.

You must prepare now.  Do wot ever it is you do and protect yourself if you can.

this ith the connel chicken signing off
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 09:12:28 PM

well I will say, yours was at least more original then the other newbie naysayer threads I've read so far.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:14:31 PM

well I will say, yours was at least more original then the other newbie naysayer threads I've read so far.
Still stupid, like this 2012 believers and other conspiracy theories, reptalians etc.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:25:21 PM

Tomorrow an astroid by the name ov: 2014-YB35 will hit the earth and all life as we know it will be obliterated.

It travels at 23,000 mph and the energy release is equivalent to 1500mt 30x more powerful than the tsar bomba hydrogen bomb.

You must prepare now.  Do wot ever it is you do and protect yourself if you can.

I m NOT powering down my miners. Doom or not, I do not care. Smiley

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:30:39 PM

I m NOT powering down my miners. Doom or not, I do not care. Smiley
TILL THE LAST BREATH WE MINE!

Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:32:29 PM

Why are you wasting your last hours of life on Bitcointalk, a forum of a dead coin? You should be drinking, having sex, praying, or something.
Now run dear chicken, if your prophecy is true tomorrow you'll be a fried chicken.  Smiley

Now I predict tomorrow this thread will either be deleted or in off-topic. Want to bet which of us is right?

bitnanigans

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:36:57 PM

How many Bitcoin obituaries do we have at this point?
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:51:36 PM

Funnily enough, such an scenario is literally the only one that can prevent Bitcoin from being a worldwide success, so I hope you are wrong.
Shattered

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:51:47 PM

Why are you wasting your last hours of life on Bitcointalk, a forum of a dead coin? You should be drinking, having sex, praying, or something.
Now run dear chicken, if your prophecy is true tomorrow you'll be a fried chicken.  Smiley

Now I predict tomorrow this thread will either be deleted or in off-topic. Want to bet which of us is right?

@ConnellChicken Shouldnt the astroid at least be named 2015-YB35?

@Snipe85 Agree on the drinking and having sex, but since you are in the mood of making bets, im willing to make you a bet that praying doesnt help anythingGrin

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:57:39 PM

I survived Y2K and 2012, so I think this one will be quickly put in the rear view mirror.
Thanks for reminding me to party like there is no tomorrow.  Cheesy

abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:01:35 PM

Yes of course, however I am still holding my bitcoin and it doesn't matter what are you saying Smiley.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 10:01:53 PM

The name is based on when it is discovered.

This asteroid is no threat.  Just a rumor.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/asteroid-2014-yb35-will-not-skimming-earth-for-terrifying-encounter/48073/

"That's equates to a closest approach that's just shy of 4.5 million kilometres, or over 11 times farther away than the Moon!"

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:12:15 PM

The name is based on when it is discovered.

This asteroid is no threat.  Just a rumor.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/asteroid-2014-yb35-will-not-skimming-earth-for-terrifying-encounter/48073/

"That's equates to a closest approach that's just shy of 4.5 million kilometres, or over 11 times farther away than the Moon!"

You have saved me a search and probably would have found nothing but doom, i can now read what you have linked and more than likely get the truth or as close to. That sounds stupidly far but in space terms it is actually quite close but yes nothing to worry about this time around. Thanks for the link.

Saw

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:17:20 PM

Lol,I actually thought this was a serious thread. Roll Eyes
bitcoinluv79

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:20:14 PM

If you guys need underground bunker to stay at during the asteroid, send me 10 btc and I will mail you a key and the location written on a map for you to find. You will be safe I promise. Just ask and I will supply the btc address!
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:29:56 PM

We can turn it onto one if you'd like  Undecided

Along the lines of the apparent theme of this thread: does anyone know what impact a serious natural disaster would actually have on the economics of bitcoin?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
theconnellschicken (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:07:39 PM

i woz wrong:

the energy release is equivalent to 15000mt 300x more powerful than the tsar bomba hydrogen bomb.

good luk survivolists
Saw

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:46:09 PM

We can turn it onto one if you'd like  Undecided

Along the lines of the apparent theme of this thread: does anyone know what impact a serious natural disaster would actually have on the economics of bitcoin?

If said natural disaster had a widespread effect on the internet or the power supply for the internet then there would not be a bitcoin economy until it were restored.However I would venture to say that any such widespread natural disaster that were to take down the internet or powergrid would mean that the last thing on anyones mind would be how the BTC price is doing....
rayhan

Activity: 378

be your self

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:30:23 AM

he says tomorrow after tomorrow there tomorrow and so on until the hail in the desert Tongue

tadakaluri

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 01:37:02 AM

Nothing can destroy the BITCOIN success.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: