Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.08 BTC Loan  (Read 1031 times)
Winalunt (OP)

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:43:15 PM

Amount : 0.08
Reason : I am having a offer with game currency and my client are only Bitcoin .
Collateral :  My account
Repay date : 3-4 days
Rate : 5 %
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:06:40 PM

Your account has participated in a lot of giveaways. You also very recently became a full member (two posts ago). Are you sure you are not simply trying to sell your account?
Winalunt (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:21:51 PM

Your account has participated in a lot of giveaways. You also very recently became a full member (two posts ago). Are you sure you are not simply trying to sell your account?

That all does not matter , If i want sell my account i can easilly go for 0.15 BTC or more .
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:26:52 PM

That all does not matter , If i want sell my account i can easilly go for 0.15 BTC or more .
I would disagree. You are posting in the lending section not the digital goods section. By posting here you are attracting people who are expecting to get their money back, not who are expecting to go through the trouble of reselling a full member account with a poor posting history
Winalunt (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:45:02 PM

I would disagree. You are posting in the lending section not the digital goods section. By posting here you are attracting people who are expecting to get their money back, not who are expecting to go through the trouble of reselling a full member account with a poor posting history

Yep you are correct , i am going to pay back that why i am asking for 0.08 and i needed it thats why . Else why not i went and sell my account lol .
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:39:51 AM

Yep you are correct , i am going to pay back that why i am asking for 0.08 and i needed it thats why . Else why not i went and sell my account lol .
I have to say that nobody cares about what is your true intention of posting loan request here! The lenders want to have the loan 100% or more covered. Otherwise no ppl is willing to give you the loan. But actually your account is not worth that much, probably 0.05 BTC at the most based on your posts counts.
Slackerc0de.us

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:25:13 AM

Reason : I am having a offer with game currency and my client are only Bitcoin .

I can lend you, but if you want to use escrow?
justinetime

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:26:54 AM

No way, No one will buy your account for 0.15 BTC

I thought you will walk away and have no intention to repay after someone accepted this loan .

Collateral :  My account

Are you sure ?
Slackerc0de.us

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:32:44 AM

No way, No one will buy your account for 0.15 BTC

I thought you will walk away and have no intention to repay after someone accepted this loan .

Are you sure ?

Nope. hahaha
Winalunt (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:30:12 AM

Sure , escrow is fine . How do we do this ?
H.W.Z

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:07:18 PM

Sure , escrow is fine . How do we do this ?
you didn't get his meaning! He was joking!

15Lemon714

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:40:58 AM

I pmed him and would be willing to loan him 0.04 with his account as collateral, if that is any good either pm me or posting here will do but as I said the account is worth no more than 0.06 to me so because I feel it is high risk you have my offer. Thanks.
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 04:59:22 AM

I pmed him and would be willing to loan him 0.04 with his account as collateral, if that is any good either pm me or posting here will do but as I said the account is worth no more than 0.06 to me so because I feel it is high risk you have my offer. Thanks.
stop bumping this old thread
its about one month old loan request and i think it was already filled and repayed

Available
PM me to rent this space.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: