Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:45:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [JILL OF ALL TRADES] Web Dev, Design, SEO, WordPress, Joomla, Writing...  (Read 979 times)
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 11:42:17 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 11:21:48 AM by Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Hello all -

I'm an experienced web developer, designer, content writer and SEO code monkey with over 18 years of
experience. My particular areas of expertise include:

• WordPress development
  • Custom WordPress theme design and coding
  • Joomla development
  • Custom Joomla template design and coding
  • Content writing (articles, blog posts, webpage content, press releases, etc...)
  • Organic SEO
  • Social media marketing
  • Crypto related promotion (signature campaigns, Twitter campaigns, etc...)

If you have need of any of these services, please PM me to discuss. Some samples of my work can be
seen below. All are 100% original - no 3rd party themes or other designers / developers involved.

Best,

Cynthia

Gossamer Threads to WordPress conversion,
custom WordPress theme & SEO

Custom Joomla template design and coding,
Joomla site development

Custom Joomla template design and coding
Joomla website development w/ Ecommerce

PSD to HTML
Custom WordPress theme

dollartrader

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:48:39 AM

Excellent work. Couldn't be happier about the rates, work, communication and results. The SEO skills are outstanding, rankings are increasing for established, as well as, new search terms.

Highly recommended!
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 09:38:41 PM

Excellent work. Couldn't be happier about the rates, work, communication and results. The SEO skills are outstanding, rankings are increasing for established, as well as, new search terms.

Highly recommended!

Thanks so much for the recommendation! I've enjoyed working with you also and look forward to continuing to do so!

Cheers,

Cynthia

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 03:19:53 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 01:47:02 PM by Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

*** bump ***

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 11:47:18 PM

Woot! Since I re-launched the newly coded and optimized http://getevidencenow.com site traffic is up
over 50% Smiley Who says SEO is dead...lol.

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 01:40:10 PM

On April 21 Google starts using site responsiveness as a "significant" ranking factor. If your site isn't mobile-friendly,
you could see your organic traffic take a hit.

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 04:08:08 AM

*bump*

Rampton

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:52:01 AM

Why do you feel the need to advertise your gender at every available option? It's pretty much common knowledge around here that people do this for ulterior motives. Even if you're 'legit' it looks really tacky and cheap to me.

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 11:19:25 AM

Why do you feel the need to advertise your gender at every available option? It's pretty much common knowledge around here that people do this for ulterior motives. Even if you're 'legit' it looks really tacky and cheap to me.

At every available option? Talk about your gross exaggerations. I correct folks when they make the assumption
that I'm a guy sometimes, but for the most part, that is it. The fact that I am female doesn't make me any better
of a web developer, designer or code monkey than the next guy.

If someone hires me, it's because I am good at what I do, and not for any other reason but the truth is that crypto
is still a largely male dominated culture. If the [Crypto Chick] descriptor in my subject makes folks pause and
maybe decide to learn more about me, I'm okay with that.

Rampton

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:43:55 AM

At every available option? Talk about your gross exaggerations. I correct folks when they make the assumption
that I'm a guy sometimes, but for the most part, that is it.

Not really an exaggeration when you do this after half of your posts:

Cheers,

Cynthia

The fact that I am female doesn't make me any better

If someone hires me, it's because I am good at what I do, and not for any other reason

Exactly. Then why is it relevant? It isn't, but the reason usually why people do it is kinda explained here:

but the truth is that crypto
is still a largely male dominated culture. If the [Crypto Chick] descriptor in my subject makes folks pause and

Looks like just trying to get the edge over competition by luring in some white knights.

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 11:47:14 AM

that I'm a guy sometimes, but for the most part, that is it.

Not really an exaggeration when you do this after half of your posts:

Cheers,

Cynthia

The fact that I am female doesn't make me any better

If someone hires me, it's because I am good at what I do, and not for any other reason

Exactly. Then why is it relevant? It isn't, but the reason usually why people do it is kinda explained here:

but the truth is that crypto

Looks like just trying to get the edge over competition by luring in some white knights.

Actually, if you've actually read through all 700+ of my posts, you would know that my gender is
rarely mentioned. Sorry if it offends you.

Rampton

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:56:31 AM

It doesn't offend me I just look upon it with cynicism because it's usually quite apparent why the person does it (whether they're really a female or a male pretending to be one).

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 11:29:09 AM

Doing SEO and general website admin for a fairly good sized Microsoft partner these days. Right now I'm just
getting their ducks in a row from an SEO standpoint, but then I'll be redoing their entire site and moving them
away from the "enterprise" CMS that they are on.

Organic search is up over 22% since I started optimizing the site back in mid-March.

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:30:07 PM

I prefer working with WordPress templates ( http://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php ) as mostly I`m elaborating blogs and small sites. My brother works exclusively with Joomla. Everyone to his trade.

I work with both WordPress and Joomla, though WordPress is my preference. I try to avoid 3rd party themes
though, unless the client insists on one.

jesssmart

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:10:59 PM

I work exclusively with WordPress. Moreover, I prefer a ready-made Wordpress responsive themes . It`s so easy then just to develop it into a desired website.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 10:28:49 PM

I work exclusively with WordPress. Moreover, I prefer a ready-made Wordpress responsive themes. It`s so easy then just to develop it into a desired website.

To each their own, I suppose Smiley Most 3rd party themes have far more to them than the average person
needs on their site. All those extra bells and whistles can slow a site down. They are good for clients
who are on a tight budget though. Fortunately most of my current clients want - and can afford - custom
theme design and development.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: