Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 01:31:31 AM

I was removed from the default trust list by SaltySpitoon for almost exactly this same scenario. I am sure Saltyspitoon will be rushing to remove BayAreaCoins from his trust list right away!
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1468

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 01:57:10 AM

I was removed from the default trust list by SaltySpitoon for almost exactly this same scenario. I am sure Saltyspitoon will be rushing to remove BayAreaCoins from his trust list right away!

Except theymos has him on his list too.

Back to topic OP's posts on that auction were off topic and I think they could have been removed by a moderator. However personally I really don't think that should be a cause to leave a negative feedback. That said, trust is not moderated so OP I suggest you to talk to BayAreaCoins and try to reach some kind of agreement. Only he can remove his feedback.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 02:45:06 AM

Except theymos has him on his list too.

Back to topic OP's posts on that auction were off topic and I think they could have been removed by a moderator. However personally I really don't think that should be a cause to leave a negative feedback. That said, trust is not moderated so OP I suggest you to talk to BayAreaCoins and try to reach some kind of agreement. Only he can remove his feedback.

In that case I am sure Theymos will remove him from his default trust list as well as ask SaltySpitoon to remove him as he did in my case.
Clearly this is grounds for removal as demonstrated by this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846683.0;all

Since the staff/admins/mods claim there is no selective enforcement of the rules here, this should be an open and shut case resulting in the removal of BayAreaCoins from the default trust.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:21:52 AM

camelson participated in my signature campaign but he asked to be removed after he was accused of signature spamming by someone (that was not a moderator).

I don't think camelson is the best poster and he is probably somewhat of a troll but I don't think the negative trust is appropriate.

I have somewhat gotten the impression that BAC is friends with MRYKLE.

I don't think the negative trust should be seen by people by default, and if the negative trust is not removed in the very near future then I agree that he should be removed from the default trust network.

I do think that TECSHARE is probably going to get another negative, if he does it won't be appropriate though
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:07:52 AM

Hi quickseller. Im not best poster becouse i dont know english very well:) But for sure im not troll, i only hate when people who scam other guy still can write on forum as normal person. All thief and scammers should be banned and ignored.
I know BAC is mrklye friend he even talk just as him. I ask him to remove my trust but now he ignore me.
And thank you very much for this post. Greeting's!
Well the fact that you are a troll or not does not really matter in regards to the case in hand.

If they are friends, then it is completely understandable for BAC to stick up for MYRKLE, no, if they are friends then shame on BAC if he did not stick up for MYRKLE, however that does not mean that he should be giving negative trust to people in order to shut them up about thefts that he has previously carried out that negatively affected the community.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:10:43 AM

Hi quickseller. Im not best poster becouse i dont know english very well:) But for sure im not troll, i only hate when people who scam other guy still can write on forum as normal person. All thief and scammers should be banned and ignored.
I know BAC is mrklye friend he even talk just as him. I ask him to remove my trust but now he ignore me.
Well the fact that you are a troll or not does not really matter in regards to the case in hand.

If they are friends, then it is completely understandable for BAC to stick up for MYRKLE, no, if they are friends then shame on BAC if he did not stick up for MYRKLE, however that does not mean that he should be giving negative trust to people in order to shut them up about thefts that he has previously carried out that negatively affected the community.

I guess you understand now huh?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:19:47 AM

I guess you understand now huh?
I assume you are referring to blazr. My understanding is that you were running an exchange that did get "hacked" slash had a back door and customer funds were stolen slash went missing.......somewhat similar to what happened with inputs/coinlenders and TF
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:34:43 AM

Bac remove me red trust:) Thanks for him and now everything is ok !!
And thx very much guys for help!!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 05:37:03 AM

You don't have red trust based on Default Trust.

You must have a custom trust list and be trusting someone who has left you negative trust.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:38:17 AM

You don't have red trust based on Default Trust.

You must have a custom trust list and be trusting someone who has left you negative trust.
Now i dont have becouse he remove that feedback:)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: