Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:07:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin-Unlimited.com: The Ultimate Bitcoin Faucets Rotator. (Funding Phase)  (Read 3468 times)
lophie (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:36:50 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 01:36:51 PM by lophie

(We are Launching Soon)

Introduction

Welcome to UltimateUnlimited Faucet Rotator. We have a huge list of faucets of different crypto currencies. Over a thousand faucet and counting! Currently we support the following:

• Bitcoin
  • Litecoin
  • Dogecoin
  • Peercoin
  • Potcoin
  • Blackcoin
  • Quarks
  • NXT

Much more are coming.

On our platform you will have the tools to assist you maximize your giveaways from faucets, Purchase numerous items with a few clicks off our platform and enjoy a social atmosphere. It never been easier and more fun to collect from faucets in your free time. Why waste time waiting for a download to finish? Commercials on TV again! Or maybe you are in the queue for a DoTA game. Get some free coins whiel you wait!

Our tools are at your disposal, Free of charge!
  • Timer per faucet
  • Filter and sort our huge database with a click! Maybe you would like to sort them with first to timeout for the next reward?
  • Sound notifications
  • Link notification
  • Memorizing Clipboard box

Interact with us and the community, Share your opinion:
  • Give a thumbs up for a faucet you like or doom another with a thumbs down and warn the others!
  • Have a nice chat with fellow fauceters while you wait for your next faucet to be ready again!
  • Brag your insane fauceting skills
  • Play a game while you wait. Wether you like teris or snake, or even Donkey Kong and Mario Bros.

Who told you faucet rewards are worthless and cannot be used anyway! With us you can buy.
  • Shared Hosting
  • Gift cupons
  • Games
  • Bitcoin (We can swap your other coins with bitcoin with a click!)

Now the business plan

as many of you around here know I am in a financial pinch and trying to work here and there as much as I can. I have been developing a Bitcoin rotator with unique functionalities and features and I think it will really catch the market by surprise and get alot of attention.

I am looking for investors that can pay me ahead so I can manage life's basics and return some money I owe in exchange for a pre-discussed cut. Now I am not talking about a product in development I am talking about a working product that is being polished right now.

My offer is straight forward. If you are an investor who is known around here and very interested, PM me. I will give you private access to the rotator and it's full features and future plans and a document to read. Then you decide and give me an offer.

------------------------------------------------ Investors Area -------------------------------------------------

Public investors information:

Investing Bitcoin Address:
19HKDYaUkjeEiZYbqSoVEBEht6tmFajt2w

Original sha256sum of the abstract pdf:
"8365555dd62bf3a7984720202d0da44fe07ef2f8feb6cb6490834a9808c9a145"

Signed sha256sum of the abstract pdf:
"HMM8agFb9DfPmPDXHqQGa452N1XAzaP8NyG3WSQLgKCmIfhl1f1Z8daOPoRI044D4iaIjWVkDpdx4GI H0UNhSTg="

Public documentation of investors:
- DebitMe (0.5BTC - 3efba84263ce021f83156d8d4039912536c3974b0ddb4185005501bea5a7495d)
- OmegaCollector (0.6BTC - 615a7a4e5d6f54c48a15b32b2dd8678096f5d0f24b205959a18a99b93edfe5df)

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:19:11 AM

Hello all,

as many of you around here know I am in a financial pinch and trying to work here and there as much as I can. I have been developing a Bitcoin rotator with unique functionalities and features and I think it will really catch the market by surprise and get alot of attention.

I am looking for investors that can pay me ahead so I can manage life's basics and return some money I owe in exchange for a pre-discussed cut. Now I am not talking about a product in development I am talking about a working product that is being polished right now.

My offer is straight forward. If you are an investor who is known around here and very interested, PM me. I will give you private access to the rotator and it's full features and future plans. Then you decide and give me an offer. Currently I am writing a business plan and projections.

Cheers,

- lophie

Drop me a line once the business plan and projections are done. I'm interested to take a look at them.
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:24:19 AM

I was also thinking to build up a rotator. But have no time to do that and i believe it can be a profitable product if handled well.

So pm me and i will have a look and will invest if i like the Concept

altcoinrichguy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:46:41 AM

I have been developing a Bitcoin rotator with unique functionalities and features and I think it will really catch the market by surprise and get alot of attention.

What unique funcionalites and features you mean?
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:07:08 AM

I have been developing a Bitcoin rotator with unique functionalities and features and I think it will really catch the market by surprise and get alot of attention.

What unique funcionalites and features you mean?

Lets just say most if not all rotators are doing this with a stick or a small spear, I am bringing a shotgun. Wink. Just wait until this is public. I am sure it will be the destination of every new comer to Bitcoin and wants t have fun with faucets, Even old faucets dabblers will find this rotator, extremely fun.

lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:59:45 AM

OP Updated.

Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:40:22 AM

Hello all,

My offer is straight forward. If you are an investor who is known around here and very interested, PM me. I will give you private access to the rotator and it's full features and future plans. Then you decide and give me an offer. Currently I am writing a business plan and projections.

Cheers,

- lophie

Drop me a line once the business plan and projections are done. I'm interested to take a look at them.

Still interested!
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:01:58 AM

Hello all,

Cheers,

- lophie

Still interested!

Writing code to store the timer in cookies, Your timers are stored even if you close the page. Or how about you play a quick game of super mario bros (in the browser) while you wait for the next timer to go off?

OMG you just finished collecting 50 cents! Do you wan to buy a month of share hosting from us for that amount? Instant setup!

I need to shutup now.

Wink

Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:08:51 AM

Hello all,

Cheers,

- lophie

Still interested!

Writing code to store the timer in cookies, Your timers are stored even if you close the page. Or how about you play a quick game of super mario bros (in the browser) while you wait for the next timer to go off?

OMG you just finished collecting 50 cents! Do you wan to buy a month of share hosting from us for that amount? Instant setup!

I need to shutup now.

Wink

I really want more info now Tongue
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:00:18 PM

I might be interested in this. Please PM me details with your estimates. When will you complete the business plan and projections?I would like to have a look at them too

stripes89

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:06:19 PM

I might be interested in this. Please PM me details with your estimates. When will you complete the business plan and projections?I would like to have a look at them too
i would be interested too i have some bitcoins for investing so i think i could participate

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
gnerro

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:00:21 PM

intersted if i can partecipate with a low low low budget investment  Tongue , pls let me know about details and complete bplan, tnx
shemale4coins

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 02:24:01 PM

I posted a teaser for the UI
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:46:33 PM

I posted a teaser for the UI

Thank you, you liked it this much? Thanks, you are hot <3

lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:52:50 PM

teaser removed as suggested.

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:00:00 PM

Please drop me a PM as I am interested, this sounds neat.  I am curious though on a few things...

You are raising capital for this project and not outright selling it correct?  Are you issuing shares or just taking loans?  I would much rather own a portion of the project as opposed to giving a loan for it.

I assume the revenue sources are ads and commission from signing up at places?  Any other avenues for profit?

What are costs associated with this project?  Monthly hosting, etc...

How much are you looking to raise to finish the project?  Any revenue projections?

Thanks,

DebitMe

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
btcbobby

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:03:16 PM

Can you describe the benefit you'd offer both users and investors?
OmegaCollector

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:07:03 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 03:17:43 PM by OmegaCollector

Hey!!! This is the project I asked you to do for me, and I have been paying you for it. You have never given me any updates, and yet I have been sending you money. Please do not cheat me out of my money. I have transferred 1 btc into Payza, just waiting for updates from you.

THIS PROJECT BELONGS TO ME!!

http://www.satoshihunter.ca/ - the best faucet list!   http://coinengine.co/?ref=269  - The best alternative to cloud mining
liriks

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:13:00 PM

Hey!!! This is the project I asked you to do for me, and I have been paying you for it. You have never given me any updates, and yet I have been sending you money. Please do not cheat me out of my money.

damn.. more info please

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/1a/1ae52c10baeb9812f6d523aabe4d05bb0d8986b98311d571e66a0acf15e20911.jpg
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:22:25 PM

Hey!!! This is the project I asked you to do for me, and I have been paying you for it. You have never given me any updates, and yet I have been sending you money. Please do not cheat me out of my money. I have transferred 1 btc into Payza, just waiting for updates from you.

Amanda! thank god you are alive! I have been waiting for your pms. So you are the one that have been sending me 0.01, 0.02btc?

Guys Amanda here is the seed and root of this project. she approached me and asked me to develop a rotator with timer for her for a certain amount. As I was making it I had many many ideas and realized this is actually a bigger idea and can get some real money in. Then she disappeared for a few days and my bills piled.

I am laying all my cards on the table. This is how I do business and always have since I joined this community back in early 2010, When I had money and when I abandoned and lost money. So again here are all my cards on the table:

I have 1.~something loan in bitcoin and I am actively paying the rest. I have rent to pay (already overdue) and I have no spending money at all. I have been posting here and there and I got plenty of jobs, hence, I am surviving. and I am taking in more and more as much as I could. in my estimation 2.5BTC or more can immediately move me from being "broke" and "homeless". I have no doubt and I am a very realist person (I like flooring calculations because I don't like surprises) and this project will easily bring $500 the first month of its birth and it will grow and grow in a scary way, as it is VERY much needed. I am sick of loans and I am starting this, I need the investors to "share my risk". I am trickling little information and withholding to avoid copying the idea before it is even deployed. It is very ripe and soon you will have a well document business plan and a well thought marketing campaign. The main focus is to Deserve as well as you Serve. It means yes we will try t make profit from every avenue we can exploit but the core service is the one with the focus. I wouldn't worry of getting traffic there is no alternative in the market for this tool at all.

Dear Amanda,

You are not cheated. This is simply way bigger than just a timer and I developed it from scratch. I will not sell this for the amount we discussed. I want to make this a reality and I want to make it big. You are the priority of any investor and interesting party here.

I will post more as I have time to and clear train of though. Stay tuned.

Another teaser? You have a mini clipboard on page (Where you can save and label multiple items), saved in your browser cookies and your account information. No more copy paste from a notepad or directly from your "omg it is still loading" bitcoin client.

I will say more... but not now Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: