Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin-Unlimited.com: The Ultimate Bitcoin Faucets Rotator. (Funding Phase)  (Read 3466 times)
lophie (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:27:18 PM

BTW with any agreement I don't expect to get anything before I show the product through a private setup. You guys will test it yourselves first and get to use it.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:29:35 PM

bfffff I am the worst secret keeper, maybe because I am too excited? Here is a snippet from the description of a "future feature" (means it is BEING developer not already working like the others I mentioned here and there)

Problems to solve for users:

- reaching the threshold for payout for a faucet or a wallet like microwallet:
Bitcoin unlimited helps you by directly crediting you the faucet payout in your account with us. Even though we also have a threshold at least it is a one threshold to reach instead of a multiple thresholds on different sites.

Example:

if a faucet a gives 100 satoshi with a threshold payout of 6000 and a cooldown time of 60 minutes. Reaching the threshold would take 60 hours to reach 6000 to be able to receive from that faucet.

With us you can rapidly go from a faucet to the other, if you request the payouts from 60 faucets, in one hour you would already have won 6000 in your wallet with us! 

OmegaCollector

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:32:35 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 05:47:06 PM by OmegaCollector

I have been waiting for you to let me know if you are still working on this project. You sent me some ideas to expand the project, and since then, you have only been posting in your thread asking for work. I would like to continue sending you money, but with no progress reports, you are just a stranger with good ideas. I could put the money into escrow, but then you can`t access it until the project is finished.

You say that an interested investor can have a look at the rotator already. If I saw that, I would be able to continue sending you a larger amount of money, and we could discuss how much more you have to do, and how much more money you need.

Just so you understand, I did this once before, and lost almost $1000 of my money, because the developer kept asking for more and more to continue his work. I need something to work with Smiley

eta - I`m on my way out. When I come back, I guess we have a lot to discuss. Too bad there`s 12 hours between our locations!

http://www.satoshihunter.ca/ - the best faucet list!   http://coinengine.co/?ref=269  - The best alternative to cloud mining
liriks

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:49:26 AM

Hey!!! This is the project I asked you to do for me, and I have been paying you for it. You have never given me any updates, and yet I have been sending you money. Please do not cheat me out of my money. I have transferred 1 btc into Payza, just waiting for updates from you.

THIS PROJECT BELONGS TO ME!!

Amanda! thank god you are alive! I have been waiting for your pms. So you are the one that have been sending me 0.01, 0.02btc?

Guys Amanda here is the seed and root of this project. she approached me and asked me to develop a rotator with timer for her for a certain amount. As I was making it I had many many ideas and realized this is actually a bigger idea and can get some real money in. Then she disappeared for a few days and my bills piled.

I am laying all my cards on the table. This is how I do business and always have since I joined this community back in early 2010, When I had money and when I abandoned and lost money. So again here are all my cards on the table:

I have 1.~something loan in bitcoin and I am actively paying the rest. I have rent to pay (already overdue) and I have no spending money at all. I have been posting here and there and I got plenty of jobs, hence, I am surviving. and I am taking in more and more as much as I could. in my estimation 2.5BTC or more can immediately move me from being "broke" and "homeless". I have no doubt and I am a very realist person (I like flooring calculations because I don't like surprises) and this project will easily bring $500 the first month of its birth and it will grow and grow in a scary way, as it is VERY much needed. I am sick of loans and I am starting this, I need the investors to "share my risk". I am trickling little information and withholding to avoid copying the idea before it is even deployed. It is very ripe and soon you will have a well document business plan and a well thought marketing campaign. The main focus is to Deserve as well as you Serve. It means yes we will try t make profit from every avenue we can exploit but the core service is the one with the focus. I wouldn't worry of getting traffic there is no alternative in the market for this tool at all.

Dear Amanda,

You are not cheated. This is simply way bigger than just a timer and I developed it from scratch. I will not sell this for the amount we discussed. I want to make this a reality and I want to make it big. You are the priority of any investor and interesting party here.

I will post more as I have time to and clear train of though. Stay tuned.

Another teaser? You have a mini clipboard on page (Where you can save and label multiple items), saved in your browser cookies and your account information. No more copy paste from a notepad or directly from your "omg it is still loading" bitcoin client.

I will say more... but not now Wink

You stole someones idea, shame on you and I hope you get labelled as a scammer soon!
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:55:50 AM

You stole someones idea, shame on you and I hope you get labelled as a scammer soon!

A what now?

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:19:41 AM

if you want to pm me the address I will check it out and we can talk.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:48:14 AM

I will later today. I fixing more and more cookie settings and facebook, gmail sign ups. There is a "community and social aspect of this service Wink

rahulEarner

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:53:08 AM

i am interested if you want low budget investment like 1$ or 2$ with some good return over the Time period of some days or one month .

OmegaCollector

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 12:03:02 PM

I will later today. I fixing more and more cookie settings and facebook, gmail sign ups. There is a "community and social aspect of this service Wink

You still haven't sent me any proof you are working on this, and I still have your money sitting waiting to be sent. If you prove you are working on it, I can send you up to .5 btc now, more later.

http://www.satoshihunter.ca/ - the best faucet list!   http://coinengine.co/?ref=269  - The best alternative to cloud mining
lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 12:35:43 PM

You still haven't sent me any proof you are working on this, and I still have your money sitting waiting to be sent. If you prove you are working on it, I can send you up to .5 btc now, more later.

I will pm you an address when I wake up tomorrow to test it yourself.

lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:28:12 AM

Updated op and sent all interested PMs

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 06:53:35 AM

Shoot me, I am in interested! Looking forward to your shotgun. Wink

lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:48:16 AM

Shoot me, I am in interested! Looking forward to your shotgun. Wink

pmed

lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:05:22 PM

Updated OP

OmegaCollector

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 06:56:25 PM

Is it www.coin-unlmited.com  (webpage not available) or is it www.coin-unlimited.com  (You don't have permission to access / on this server.)

lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:58:23 PM

Is it www.coin-unlmited.com  (webpage not available) or is it www.coin-unlimited.com  (You don't have permission to access / on this server.)

I have not posted a landing page and the link I gave you is a secret pass. The website is coin-unlimited.com

OmegaCollector

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 07:07:53 PM

ah, okay, I thought it was the one I was using earlier, but I see you've been busy.

lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:08:56 PM

ah, okay, I thought it was the one I was using earlier, but I see you've been busy.

this cake s almost out of the oven Wink

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6577

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 02:06:29 AM

403 Forbidden when I access http://coin-unlimited.com/  Huh

lophie (OP)

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:23:43 AM

403 Forbidden when I access http://coin-unlimited.com/  Huh

It is still under development and it will be released very soon. We have stated that on the main page, Sorry for the confusion. Currently we are providing special access to potential investors and we are getting positive responses and suggestions.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: